Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,226 of 1226

Thread: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

  1. #1221
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Then you should know how to spell it.

    Lol, iPad and sometimes I don't hit the key hard enough, I don't proof read, either.

  2. #1222
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    The Most Popular Governor | The Weekly Standard

    www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/.../851orcjq.asp‎
    The Most Popular Governor. Alaska's Sarah Palin is the GOP's newest star. Jul 16, 2007, Vol. 12, No. 41 • By FRED BARNES. Send to Kindle. Widget tooltip.

    Providential Palin | The Weekly Standard

    www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/.../498admhm.asp‎
    Sep 8, 2008 - 48 • By FRED BARNES ... But given who Sarah Palin is and what her future might be, it's not too much. ... She brought down Alaska's governor, attorney general, and state ... Palin's reform credentials, her social and economic conservatism, and her personal story had become well known to conservatives.
    I just know the local political talk. Conservative publications miss a lot of the local flavor. She was an awful governor, whose administration was steeped in cronyism and a lot of back stabbing.

  3. #1223
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTake View Post
    I just know the local political talk. Conservative publications miss a lot of the local flavor. She was an awful governor, whose administration was steeped in cronyism and a lot of back stabbing.
    That's not what the record shows.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #1224
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    Well then I guess we won't discuss, because I will continue to make the claim that racism is indeed behind the large majority of your country's problems. The disjointed negativism of your GOP has been mainly caused by the bagger influence. That has been largely successful because of the baggers putting up primary challenges to mainstream Repubs who have just recently shown that they need to put an end to it before it destroys the GOP brand.

    Your country's problems nearly all are contributable to GOP negativism and contrariness toward Obama. In a close and careful analysis, it is evident that no specific charge can be levelled at Obama but instead innuendo which remains unspecific. Obama is opposed because he's a black president. And in fact, even as he regrettably accepts Republican policy as is plainly evident with his health care initiative which is a carbon copy of Republican wishes with Romney care, the baggers still are controlling the GOP in opposing him. No amount of Obama's compromising will make it any better. The die has been cast and that is to destroy him.

    In a nutshell, the bagger movement is destroying your country's economy and preventing any kind of real economic recovery. The recent failure of the bagger efforts with Cruz is substantial proof of where the problem lies.

    American counterspin is only partially effective within your country. The rest of the world isn't fooled.

    Does anyone else get annoyed with the "Your Country" crap? Perhaps it is because I am small minded, but I feel insulted when ever I read the words "your country", and this guy is the one writing them. Oh well, I have never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box. I guess the phrase "The United States" was taken already.

  5. #1225
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by DiavoTheMiavo View Post
    Does anyone else get annoyed with the "Your Country" crap? Perhaps it is because I am small minded, but I feel insulted when ever I read the words "your country", and this guy is the one writing them. Oh well, I have never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the box. I guess the phrase "The United States" was taken already.
    He makes a lot of unwarranted assumptions and doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #1226
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    He makes a lot of unwarranted assumptions and doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does.
    Yes, I know there is no way to assure him that "racism is indeed behind the large majority of your country's problems," is not the reason for the majority of our problems . . . or; should I say; "The United State's" major problem. It is not THE problem that leads to all others. It's A problem . . . just not as advertised by him.

    I still say that when I read him saying, "Your Country", I visualize "You Douche-Bags". Can you say condemnation? It makes me not want to take anything he writes seriously . . . so I skip it. It's sort of like the teacher on the "Peanuts", Charlie Brown cartoon, I hear: "Your country (you Douche-bags) . . . whah wah wah whah wah wah."

    And now, back to your regularly scheduled debate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •