Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1226

Thread: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

  1. #1121
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,005

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I'm not aware of any change.
    The change was rather early. I'll let this libertarian explain it to you...

    Tea Party ‘founder’: Palin, Gingrich a ‘joke’

    A financial blogger and ex-CEO credited with being one of the original “founders” of the Tea Party has come out against the movement, saying it has been hijacked by the very people it was protesting and is now obsessed with “guns, gays and God.”

    In a “message” to the Tea Party Wednesday, Karl Denninger declared that he “ought to sue” anyone who uses the Tea Party name “for defamation.”

    “Yeah, that’s a joke,” he writes. “But so are you. All of you. Especially Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Bob Barr, and douchebag groups such as the ‘Tea Party Patriots.’”

    Denninger writes: “Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party’s own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the ****ing money!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #1122
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,837
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The change was rather early. I'll let this libertarian explain it to you...
    Tea Party ‘founder’: Palin, Gingrich a ‘joke’

    A financial blogger and ex-CEO credited with being one of the original “founders” of the Tea Party has come out against the movement, saying it has been hijacked by the very people it was protesting and is now obsessed with “guns, gays and God.”

    In a “message” to the Tea Party Wednesday, Karl Denninger declared that he “ought to sue” anyone who uses the Tea Party name “for defamation.”

    “Yeah, that’s a joke,” he writes. “But so are you. All of you. Especially Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Bob Barr, and douchebag groups such as the ‘Tea Party Patriots.’”

    Denninger writes: “Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party’s own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the ****ing money!”
    This would only matter if Palin, Gingrich and Barr were important to the TP.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #1123
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,782

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    and Palin is important to the TPers; just like Klayman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    This would only matter if Palin, Gingrich and Barr were important to the TP.
    Last edited by NIMBY; 10-22-13 at 08:52 PM.
    Physics is Phun

  4. #1124
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    The difference is, there is ample evidence to show that the baggers are mixing with and are in bed with the racists. The baggers are guilty of not disassociating with racist haters and therefore are branded with the label.
    BS. If there is "ample evidence" of it, show it. That's right, you can't so we know what that makes you.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  5. #1125
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,837
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    anmd Palin is important to the TPers; just like Klayman
    Who is Klayman?
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #1126
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,782

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    you missed him after Cruz and Palin??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Who is Klayman?
    no comment on denying Palin
    Physics is Phun

  7. #1127
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,005

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    This would only matter if Palin, Gingrich and Barr were important to the TP.
    What does matter is that when you hit reply, you actually read what you are replying to... at least past the headline. You claim to be a man about history yet when I point to the time in history where this tea party had changed you say history doesn't matter. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #1128
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,837
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    you missed him after Cruz and Palin??

    no comment on denying Palin
    This has become an impenetrable rant.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #1129
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,837
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    What does matter is that when you hit reply, you actually read what you are replying to... at least past the headline. You claim to be a man about history yet when I point to the time in history where this tea party had changed you say history doesn't matter. Go figure.
    The fact that outside figures have tried to benefit from the TP does not change its own nature.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #1130
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,005

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    The fact that outside figures have tried to benefit from the TP does not change it's own nature.
    Well I guess its your word against a Tea Party founder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •