Page 103 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1226

Thread: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial[W:793:1010:1190]

  1. #1021
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    lol, I love watching liberals making sweeping generalizations of conservatives and conservatives make sweeping generalizations of liberals. If you're a zealot, you're part of the problem; it doesn't matter what "side" you're on.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #1022
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's not what he said at all and you're being extremely disingenuous. However, what else are we to expect from you? I dare you to quote his posts. Dare you to show where he said conservatives are stromfront and not that some at stormfront are conservatives.
    You're right.

    He said they identify with conservatives but then refused to offer up any evidence.

  3. #1023
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol, I love watching liberals making sweeping generalizations of conservatives and conservatives make sweeping generalizations of liberals. If you're a zealot, you're part of the problem; it doesn't matter what "side" you're on.
    That's right. Instead of left and right (while ignoring the middle) it should be divided among those who want more government power and those who want less.

  4. #1024
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You're right.

    He said they identify with conservatives but then refused to offer up any evidence.
    I'm not exactly sure what the rules are on posting from hatesites, can I PM you what I have?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #1025
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol, I love watching liberals making sweeping generalizations of conservatives and conservatives make sweeping generalizations of liberals. If you're a zealot, you're part of the problem; it doesn't matter what "side" you're on.
    Don't try to give conservatives a bad name. Baggers are evil extremist racists and far from decent conservatives. Conservatives are merely misinformed greedy pigs, while baggers are irrational racists and haters.

  6. #1026
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Not familiar with ad hom?

    That's another tradition of the left, and their arguments seldom extend beyond that.
    I'm familiar enough with ad hominem to know that wasn't what I did. I don't find things wrong simply by virtue of her saying them; however, I find her to be wrong pretty much 100% of the time.

    Anytime you say that any rhetorical tactic is a "tradition of the left" without even acknowledging that "the right" is just as guilty of it, Jesus kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #1027
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    My response is my signature.
    Yeah, Russia's dominating ... well, nothing. But OK.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #1028
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I don't mind conservatism as much as I do complete ignorance and reducing politics to little more than a child's game of Cowboys and Indians.

    If people could come to realize that liberalism and conservatism are political ideologies rather than personal identities, they might be able to discuss politics more intelligently instead of all this simple-minded finger pointing. You can tell them all day that Nazis were extreme right and Stalinist Russia extreme left, try to explain to them that authoritarianism is a common component to both and try to lead them to an actual understanding of the political terms they bandy about, but all they know is "My guys good. Your guys bad".

    It's the politics of children.
    Precisely, which is why I'm done with this absolutely terrible thread, and with a couple of posters in it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #1029
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Precisely, which is why I'm done with this absolutely terrible thread, and with a couple of posters in it.
    If I were you I would run also from logic, common sense, and verifiable data that you call cherry picking.

  10. #1030
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Vets take down barricades in Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If I were you I would run also from logic, common sense, and verifiable data that you call cherry picking.
    You apparently don't know what "cherry picking" means.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •