Page 47 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #461
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So I am a racist for quoting a Democrat? LOL!!

    This is great stuff!
    Not exactly what I said. But in context, you making a case against Obama, you use that quoted to make your point. Not Reid's point alone, but yours. You can't pretend you're not connected to it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #462
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why don't you just read and then try to understand?? Johnny can't read, I know, but Johnny should still try.
    Still not Reid. And in context, we were talking about both Hillary and Obama. Never Reid in that comment. So, try again.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #463
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Every 4 years, Republicans get behind some crazy old black man and postulate him as the voice of reason. They have taken well to the Magical Negro skit. Anybody remember Herman Cain? Allan Keyes? Bravo should do a "Where Are They Now?: Crazy Black Republican Edition"
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #464
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,731

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Every 4 years, Republicans get behind some crazy old black man and postulate him as the voice of reason. They have taken well to the Magical Negro skit. Anybody remember Herman Cain? Allan Keyes? Bravo should do a "Where Are They Now?: Crazy Black Republican Edition"
    The right wingers will just say you're only criticizing these people because they're black. Kinda like we criticized Palin because she's a woman.

    Not, you know, because Cain or Palin were crazy. That couldn't possibly be why we called them crazy.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #465
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The right wingers will just say you're only criticizing these people because they're black. Kinda like we criticized Palin because she's a woman.

    Not, you know, because Cain or Palin were crazy. That couldn't possibly be why we called them crazy.
    Tea Party savages are too blind to see that their idols are bat**** insane. They're Pauligans on meth.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #466
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Every 4 years, Republicans get behind some crazy old black man and postulate him as the voice of reason. They have taken well to the Magical Negro skit. Anybody remember Herman Cain? Allan Keyes? Bravo should do a "Where Are They Now?: Crazy Black Republican Edition"
    Allan Keyes is awesome though!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Allan Keyes is awesome though!
    Yeah... he's like that uncle you don't invite to family reunions.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #468
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yeah... he's like that uncle you don't invite to family reunions.
    I would invite him. He is a lot of fun, has great stories and is an incredible speaker. Insane, sure, but entertaining.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #469
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would invite him. He is a lot of fun, has great stories and is an incredible speaker. Insane, sure, but entertaining.
    You know who else was funny but insane? Hitler.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #470
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,069

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    ..
    Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery
    lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •