Page 159 of 162 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1581
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    How many have paid their premium? Give me a number.
    If they haven't, they're not insured.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1582
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If they haven't, they're not insured.
    Why must liberals make a person ask a question 5 times before they get an answer?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #1583
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Why must liberals make a person ask a question 5 times before they get an answer?
    Maybe it's because you don't ask they question you mean to ask. You do realize nothing's really happened yet, so your question has no context at all.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    His intellectual abilities pertaining to medicine are beyond question. His political philosophy thus far has proven to be absolutely cartoonish. Not all who are successful in other venues have a firm grasp on political or historical reality. Donald Trump immediately comes to mind.
    Yeah right..

    The simple fact he voids from the collectivist movement is enough...

    I'm sick of the "you don't think like us" collectivist arguments...

  5. #1585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Maybe it's because you don't ask they question you mean to ask. You do realize nothing's really happened yet, so your question has no context at all.
    Really?

    Why do you think government is great?

  6. #1586
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,788

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really?

    Why do you think government is great?
    roads, cops, firemen, army, navy, air force, sewers, water, sanitation, hospitals, ecetera ecetera.

  7. #1587
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    roads, cops, firemen, army, navy, air force, sewers, water, sanitation, hospitals, ecetera ecetera.
    And only government can do those jobs? In fact private enterprise often handles them jobs much better.

  8. #1588
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really?

    Why do you think government is great?
    Strawman much?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1589
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Strawman much?
    Don't bother, Boo.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #1590
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Somebody needs to drag this thread out into the street and shoot it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •