Page 138 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1371
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Who would they vote for?
    Someone who has no chance of being elected...See for people like TNE it isn't about actually getting someone in office to effect things, it's more about voting for a 3%'er and feeling superior.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1372
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You would be wrong. I spent many years not always having $40 dollars handy, let alone coughing up what came after the visit. Many working people have periods of not enough money.
    You fail to state how that short coming justifies government intervention. Why should an individual's debt become society's lean?
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  3. #1373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Tell me what I'm not informed about, I'm curious.
    Who did you vote for in the last election and why?

  4. #1374
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Who did you vote for in the last election and why?
    I didn't vote because I'm not in a swing state, however if I did I would have voted for Obama.

    Why? Because he is not a Republican. Republicans have this idea if we fall over ourselves helping those that are already doing extremely well do extremely well + %10 it will fix our problems with a golden shower of prosperity trickling down to the masses. It is blatantly obvious if you look at the last 40 years this hasn't happened. We've already tried this experiment, all it does is help the people at the very top and everyone else remains stuck.

    Now, its pretty apparent Dems are sleezy too. There is one party, the business party, it has two wings called the Dems and Repubs. The Dems atleast talk about doing the right thing. Whether or not they actually will do it is another question. The Republicans outright tell you they are going to pummel the middle class to death and worship the rich.

    So who am I supposed to support?

  5. #1375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I didn't vote because I'm not in a swing state, however if I did I would have voted for Obama.

    Why? Because he is not a Republican. Republicans have this idea if we fall over ourselves helping those that are already doing extremely well do extremely well + %10 it will fix our problems with a golden shower of prosperity trickling down to the masses. It is blatantly obvious if you look at the last 40 years this hasn't happened. We've already tried this experiment, all it does is help the people at the very top and everyone else remains stuck.

    Now, its pretty apparent Dems are sleezy too. There is one party, the business party, it has two wings called the Dems and Repubs. The Dems atleast talk about doing the right thing. Whether or not they actually will do it is another question. The Republicans outright tell you they are going to pummel the middle class to death and worship the rich.

    So who am I supposed to support?
    Please never vote.. or better yet move to Europe, they have the utopia you dream of today..LOL...

  6. #1376
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Please never vote.. or better yet move to Europe, they have the utopia you dream of today..LOL...
    Hi Travis! I've missed your always witty, insightful, helpful, and above all intelligent comments. I look forward to being continuously bested by your absolutely thrashing arguments.

  7. #1377
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,522

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Please never vote.. or better yet move to Europe, they have the utopia you dream of today..LOL...
    Dear God, the delusions of the left know no bounds.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #1378
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    06-21-17 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I didn't vote because I'm not in a swing state, however if I did I would have voted for Obama.

    Why? Because he is not a Republican. Republicans have this idea if we fall over ourselves helping those that are already doing extremely well do extremely well + %10 it will fix our problems with a golden shower of prosperity trickling down to the masses. It is blatantly obvious if you look at the last 40 years this hasn't happened. We've already tried this experiment, all it does is help the people at the very top and everyone else remains stuck.

    Now, its pretty apparent Dems are sleezy too. There is one party, the business party, it has two wings called the Dems and Repubs. The Dems atleast talk about doing the right thing. Whether or not they actually will do it is another question. The Republicans outright tell you they are going to pummel the middle class to death and worship the rich.

    So who am I supposed to support?
    Well, currently you purport that you would support the democrats simply because they lie to you. I'm not sure I follow your logic on that one.

  9. #1379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Hi Travis! I've missed your always witty, insightful, helpful, and above all intelligent comments. I look forward to being continuously bested by your absolutely thrashing arguments.
    Youre an Obamabot..dont you have to wipe the gruel off Bidens lip or refill Pelosi's mind altering prescriptions...??

    if you want a real joke look at the U6 numbers under Barry Soetero..

  10. #1380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneWanderer View Post
    Well, currently you purport that you would support the democrats simply because they lie to you. I'm not sure I follow your logic on that one.
    There is no logic.. hence the "progressive" lean... LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •