Page 134 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Oh please. You, in the other thread, explicitly stated that discussing Palin's comments that prefaced Bashir's outburst was somehow tacitly defending Bashir. Yes, you are a hypocrite.
    You're not making sense.

  2. #1332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    A conservative's definition of "low information voter" = "someone who doesn't vote the way I do."

    It's quite a self-serving racket you guys have built for yourselves, believing that everyone who may have voted for Obama doesn't know anything.

    “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan

  3. #1333
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
    "Cool story, guy who traded arms for hostages." -- Kobie
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #1334
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You're not making sense.
    I'm not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    By making the argument about Sarah Palin rather than what Bashir said you are, in effect, defending Bashir.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-m...post1062604371

    OK.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #1335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "Cool story, guy who traded arms for hostages." -- Kobie
    Yes, perhaps the greatest American President ever. In fact one of the great world leaders.

    He certainly had your number!

  6. #1336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So your point is that any personal attack on a politician is the same as advocating that someone holds them down while another ****s and pisses in their mouth? Or do you genuinely not understand the difference between political comment and advocating rape? A yes or no will do.

  7. #1337
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, perhaps the greatest American President ever. In fact one of the great world leaders.

    He certainly had your number!
    By no reasonable metric is Reagan the greatest American President ever.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #1338
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,530

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    By no reasonable metric is Reagan the greatest American President ever.

  9. #1339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    By no reasonable metric is Reagan the greatest American President ever.
    Well not to you because you are a leftist and Reagan oversaw the demise of Communism. I understand that.

  10. #1340
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Well not to you because you are a leftist and Reagan oversaw the demise of Communism. I understand that.
    *WHARRGARBL* Liberals are commies! *WHARRGARBL*

    Predictable as the sunrise.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •