Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.
No time to look at all 50, but about the top 5.
- Passed Health Care Reform - Saddled with a legislative monstrosity, a failing policy that is going to bail out insurance companies to the potential tune of $ Trillions, and a failed technology roll out due to careless lack of management
- Passed the Stimulus - Little more than political payback at the people's expense when you examine to whom the stimulus payments went, with little economy improvement if any at all
- Passed Wall Street Reform - Another legislative monstrosity that won't even accomplish it's primary goal of ending too big to fail, and also increased costs of excessive regulatory compliance, including the BS minorities financial sector job set aside
- Ended the War in Iraq - True he did. As of yet to be seen if a stable, non Muslim extremist regime will be able to survive or not
- Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan - Isn't this the same as the one above? I'd consider drawing down troops certainly part of ending a war
So like I'm not seeing stellar achievement here.