Page 128 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why the ad hom instead of debating the issue?
    I already did state my case for why Dr. Carson is a %^&$#%^%$# for equating ACA to slavery and saying it's worse than Jim Crow or the near extermination of Indians ... I was simply saying good-bye ... Am I forgiven now? But tell me, do you think ACA is worse than nearly 4000 lynchings and racial segregation?
    Last edited by mikeafone; 11-29-13 at 07:17 PM.

  2. #1272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So you feel BHO's accomplishment was becoming President, not anything he has done as President?
    Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments by Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu | The Washington Monthly

    You need anything else? Let me know.

  3. #1273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    I am sorry, but becoming president is a much bigger genuine accomplishment then becoming a brain surgeon is. Dr. Ben Carson has a talent for his work and is respectable in that way and I admire him for his work but that is not more diminish the accomplishments of Barack Obama.
    Dr. Carson became a brain surgeon and then developed new surgical procedures which saved lives all over the world.

    Barrack Obama became President and added trillions of dollars to the US debt with nothing to show for it. I know of no promise he has kept.

    Dr. Ben Carson has real and genuine accomplishments to his credit while Barrack Obama, apart from a title, has none. Unlike Barrack Obama Dr. Carson is internationally respected except, of course, by the American lefties.

  4. #1274
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,014

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Do you really need a list of the extremely stupid things Barrack Obama has said before and since he became President? Are you unaware of them?

    What as BHO accomplished in any posts he has been named to? There were no accomplishments prior to the Presidency and certainly none after, despite spending trillions of dollars. Just a trail of broken promises and unparalleled corruption.
    I have a pretty good understanding what you think are extremely stupid things President Obama has done but I would guess the jury is out on the fact whether they truly are extremely stupid things or not. I do not doubt Obama has said things that are untrue, are somewhat to very stupid or awkward but that is true of most everybody.

    Saying however that Obamacare is the worst thing in the US since slavery still seems like one of the dumbest and obviously false things ever said in the history of the United States.

    Instead of owning up to the fact that Ben Carson said something extremely stupid and that he in fact lies when he says that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in the US since slavery you attack the president. Why? I do not disagree that Obama has not been a great president and that he too has said stupid things, but guess what, this thread is not about Obama for saying something stupid, it is about Dr. Carson, republican golden boy, who has said something that is very very very very very extremely incredibly stupid.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  5. #1275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeafone View Post
    LOL!! Did you even bother to read it?

  6. #1276
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,014

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    OMG that is funny right there....
    No, it actually is true, becoming the first ever black person to live in the White House, to become the first black elected president of the United States of America is a tremendous accomplishment.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  7. #1277
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,014

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So you feel BHO's accomplishment was becoming President, not anything he has done as President?
    Well, staying president was almost just as big of an accomplishment if his opponent had been anybody but Mitt Romney, now it was just a solid accomplishment, not as great an accomplishment as becoming president in 2008 (but still pretty darned impressive, more impressive than anything Carson has achieved even though I still respect his accomplishments as a surgeon too).
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  8. #1278
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,873

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Dr. Carson became a brain surgeon and then developed new surgical procedures which saved lives all over the world.
    That's wonderful. That also doesn't mean he should be taken seriously when it comes to politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Barrack Obama became President and added trillions of dollars to the US debt with nothing to show for it. I know of no promise he has kept.
    If you are claiming Obama has a 0% success rate of keeping promises, you're out of your tree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Dr. Ben Carson has real and genuine accomplishments to his credit while Barrack Obama, apart from a title, has none. Unlike Barrack Obama Dr. Carson is internationally respected except, of course, by the American lefties.
    "No accomplishments." You truly are little more than a hyperpartisan. Your "independent" lean is laughable.

    Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments by Paul Glastris, Ryan Cooper, and Siyu Hu | The Washington Monthly
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #1279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    I have a pretty good understanding what you think are extremely stupid things President Obama has done but I would guess the jury is out on the fact whether they truly are extremely stupid things or not. I do not doubt Obama has said things that are untrue, are somewhat to very stupid or awkward but that is true of most everybody.
    Well we can quiblle about whether they are very stupid or extremey stupid but the point has been made. The man is just not very bright.

    Saying however that Obamacare is the worst thing in the US since slavery still seems like one of the dumbest and obviously false things ever said in the history of the United States.
    That could qualify as well.

    Instead of owning up to the fact that Ben Carson said something extremely stupid and that he in fact lies when he says that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in the US since slavery you attack the president.
    I think it was hyperbole in order to make a point but that this comment has created as much fuss as it has says mote about the concern of the leftists rather that the remark itself.
    Why? I do not disagree that Obama has not been a great president and that he too has said stupid things, but guess what, this thread is not about Obama for saying something stupid, it is about Dr. Carson, republican golden boy, who has said something that is very very very very very extremely incredibly stupid.
    Golden Boy, huh???

    You've quoted one thing that you claim was stupid. In fact very very very very very stupid. Which politician do you believe has never said anything stupid? Joe Biden? Hilary Clinton? Bill Clinton? Who?

    Finally, do you understand the difference between an opinion and a lie? Have you read the quote in context?

  10. #1280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    205

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    LOL!! Did you even bother to read it?
    LOL ... you just won me $20 ... I was with a friend and I showed him your post and I predicted your response almost verbatim ... he still can't believe it ... I had to reveal that it's pretty typical for cons to respond the way you did when someone posts something that makes them look like a speed bump ... we're going to go out for some drinks now and because I'm feeling guilty, since it was such an easy $20, I'm buying ... still, thanks ... (BTW, will toast you Grant ... )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •