Conservatives believe the government is incompetent, and seek to elect people who will prove it
Ignorance is Bliss Bliss is the same as happiness US Christian conservatives are the happiest in the US according to studies Do you see a connection?
- Palin is not making the left nervous, she's been thoroughly screwed and skewered by the Biased Lame Stream Media as most conservative women are.
- Paul Ryan, yes, is making the left nervous, as he's well spoken, and has integrity. The left just hates integrity, it leaves them no change of manipulating a person into doing what they want.
- Cruze, yes he's making the left nervous much for the same reasons that they are nervous about Ryan.
- Rubio, yes, he's got the appeal to the Latin American segment of the electorate, one that the liberal /progressive / Democrats feel they 'own' all to themselves for some reason
- McCain, no, they are not worried about McCain, as he's got to execute a rear guard action to protect his vulnerable moderate position with his own more conservative base
- Akins, no, they are not worried about Aktins. That was just a straw candidate arrange and paid for by McCaskill to use as a foil to make herself look better
- Bachman, no, they are not worried about her, again she's been thoroughly screwed and skewered by the Biased Lame Stream Media as most conservative women are
- Santorum, no, they are not worried about Santorum, he's no longer a real factor anymore. When's the last time you heard about him in the news?
- Ryan - dupe, skipped
- McConnell, no, they are not worried about McConnell, as he's a controllable, manageable old guard Republican with which they've been dealing with for years
- Boehner, they are not worried about Boehner, as he's a controllable, manageable old guard Republican with which they've been dealing with for years
So I see you batting around 50% on your list there. That's not all that good, really.
but thanks for your work ... a couple of them were pretty funny ...
Just picking the most fun one at random:
"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending." –Rep. Michele Bachmann, suggesting at a presidential campaign event in Florida that the 2011 East Coast earthquake and hurricane was a message from God (Aug. 2011)
However, I still stand by my assertion that the Biased Liberal Media screws over conservative women in a most unfairly way, while they do not do the same to liberal women, think Pelosi and all her bad phrasing and out right lying nearly being ignored.