Page 119 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1181
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not the way you present it. You're either missing the point, or being dishonest in order to avoid the point. You tell me which one.
    No one made you type in what you did....Now you want to fall back on the old, 'context' 'nuance'....etc...Ah well, you are at the least entertaining Joe.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1182
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No one made you type in what you did....Now you want to fall back on the old, 'context' 'nuance'....etc...Ah well, you are at the least entertaining Joe.
    J, the stupid act of yours gets old. You really do need to learn to address what's actually said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1183
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, you're one of the liberals that voted for him twice, but now regret your vote eh? Ah well....you must live with your mistakes.
    I didn't vote for him twice. Keep swinging and missing, though.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #1184
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    J, the stupid act of yours gets old. You really do need to learn to address what's actually said.
    Keep the hits rollin' Joe.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1185
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I didn't vote for him twice. Keep swinging and missing, though.
    Oh, ok, just the first time on 08...I see....Who'd you vote for in 12? No one?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #1186
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh, ok, just the first time on 08...I see....Who'd you vote for in 12? No one?
    I voted for Nunya.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #1187
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I voted for Nunya.
    Yeah ok........Keep on keepin on brother... We know.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #1188
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,876

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yeah ok........Keep on keepin on brother... We know.....
    Well, either a. you're calling me a liar, or b. you have no idea what I meant and are trying to save face. Even if I did vote for Obama twice ... what? What is your point? I've criticized the guy many times, on this very forum. However, I do defend him when people like you post things that are utterly absurd about him and his policies.

    I did not vote for Obama in 2012, but I sure as hell didn't vote for Romney either. I wouldn't vote for a Republican nowadays if you put a gun to my head. I think the Democrats are terrible; I think the modern Republican party (on a national level) is the worst political entity I've ever seen.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #1189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Here's what he said.

    Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. It is slavery because it aims to make all of us subservient to the government,” he said. “It was never about health care. It was about control. Socialized medicine is the keystone in the establishment of a socialist state.”
    Well, in that case he was absolutely right. But you will never convince the libtards that conservatives are anything but racists despite our support of Dr Carson. I just happen to be listening to Herman Caine right now too. Must be more evidence of that racism. Some very simple facts: you don't have to be a racist to see that Obama and his policies are crap. You don't have to be a racist to see your insurance premiums climbing and your deductibles going up. You do not have to be a racist to see that the same idiots who elected him TWICE are not signing up for his plan. But if that's all you've got, run with it. But you will be running alone, because you are wrong, and you know it. (YOU in this instance was not directed at you Grant, I'm speaking to Obama supporters here).

  10. #1190
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Well, either a. you're calling me a liar, or b. you have no idea what I meant and are trying to save face. Even if I did vote for Obama twice ... what? What is your point? I've criticized the guy many times, on this very forum. However, I do defend him when people like you post things that are utterly absurd about him and his policies.

    I did not vote for Obama in 2012, but I sure as hell didn't vote for Romney either. I wouldn't vote for a Republican nowadays if you put a gun to my head. I think the Democrats are terrible; I think the modern Republican party (on a national level) is the worst political entity I've ever seen.
    I think it's become his fall back tactic.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •