Page 105 of 162 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1617

Thread: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

  1. #1041
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Okay, so it doesn't look like anybody is going to be able to meet the challenge, so let's just move forward with the exposing of obamacare as fraudulent legislation that has been put in place for some as yet unknown purpose to serve their agenda.

    We know that if you are indigent, you already had access to free healthcare, and if you have a steady income, coverage was less than what you'll be paying with this fraudulent legislation. If you have a steady income and chose not to have coverage, then that is your own choice. In a free society, the government is forbidden from making these choices for you. So, what this all means, is that obama's vigilant promotion of this ACA, was an act of deception.

    For those who are still foolish enough to think that the government cares about our health, one needs only to spend a few hours researching the FDA and its atrocious behaviors and brazen acts. The lengths they go to ensure that cures never see the light of day. Raiding homeopathic vitamin companies and putting them out of business. Their vendetta on raw milk just baffles me (raw milk must have some truly beneficial properties). They still add fluoride to the municipal water. Their chemtrails slowly poison us..

    Obamacare is not about them caring about our health, and nobody was without access to adequate health care to begin with. WHAT IS THE REAL REASON FOR OBAMACARE????? I will now yield the rest of my time for intelligent feedback - The floor is now open......


















    Exposing the lies - one movement of obama's lips at a time

    One word....Control.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1042
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No care is free. And ER care is quite expensive. It's really nonsense to suggest that because you can go into the ER, or that the most poor can get some care means we don't need reform. The most hard hit are the working poor, many without insurance, who face serious issues with healthcare. You're challenge seems disingenuous to me. Perhaps I missed something and you can explain to me if I'm off at all.
    Your reply seems disengenuous to me but at least you attempted to counter my argument. There are free clinics everywhere, and guess what? They cater to the working poor without insurance. I'm sorry - CORRECTION: There WERE free clinics everywhere, but now they're all being shut down. ER care IS expensive, and always retro-covered, if need be, by the non-profits that were set up everywhere. The average american doesn't know this. That's why when the government makes its next move to tighten its grip on the unsuspecting public, "oh my god we have to make sure everybody is covered" is an easy sell to easily duped people like yourself.

  3. #1043
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Your reply seems disengenuous to me but at least you attempted to counter my argument. There are free clinics everywhere, and guess what? They cater to the working poor without insurance. I'm sorry - CORRECTION: There WERE free clinics everywhere, but now they're all being shut down. ER care IS expensive, and always retro-covered, if need be, by the non-profits that were set up everywhere. The average american doesn't know this. That's why when the government makes its next move to tighten its grip on the unsuspecting public, "oh my god we have to make sure everybody is covered" is an easy sell to easily duped people like yourself.

    If by everywhere you mean every state, maybe. If you mean EVERYWHERE, as in towns, cities, burgs, not that would not be true.

    And free clinics are neither free nor effective. Spent some time in one in Chicago and it was a mess. Not something I'd recommend to anyone.

    ER visit are also cared for by increased prices. As are other "free" care they give.

    So, no, the problem has not been fixed by these things. They have been expensive bandaids with no sense of what has and hasn't been effective. They are too ad hoc and poorly followed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1044
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If by everywhere you mean every state, maybe. If you mean EVERYWHERE, as in towns, cities, burgs, not that would not be true.

    And free clinics are neither free nor effective. Spent some time in one in Chicago and it was a mess. Not something I'd recommend to anyone.

    ER visit are also cared for by increased prices. As are other "free" care they give.

    So, no, the problem has not been fixed by these things. They have been expensive bandaids with no sense of what has and hasn't been effective. They are too ad hoc and poorly followed.
    So, your "fix" because you don't like a specific area in what is covered is to change the whole way HC coverage is delivered? That's like saying you don't like the color of your bathroom in your house so you tear the house down and build a new one.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1045
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, your "fix" because you don't like a specific area in what is covered is to change the whole way HC coverage is delivered? That's like saying you don't like the color of your bathroom in your house so you tear the house down and build a new one.....
    105 pages and my post was a spot on threadstopper. You simply cannot dodge over and over again the issues I raise that clearly show that obamacare is not because they care about health.

    The whole basis for this bill was obama feigning some crisis as if thousands were dying because they were denied medical care. This is how he justified making it top priority above the sequester, at a time when america was facing financial collapse. It worked because most americans just believe any lie he promotes. Fact is, there was no such crisis, and to prove it, I asked for anyone who did not have access to free or low cost medical, to give us the city and state they live in, and we could look into it. There was one single response by someone who said the free clinic in Chicago was not to their liking. This doesn't justify a monstrously expensive bill at a time of possible financial collapse. It doesn't justify top priority status. It doesn't justify violating the constitution to pass it. So, AGAIN, what is the real purpose of the bill that is total BS from its inception but HAD to be passed before anybody could read it?

  6. #1046
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    105 pages and my post was a spot on threadstopper. You simply cannot dodge over and over again the issues I raise that clearly show that obamacare is not because they care about health.

    The whole basis for this bill was obama feigning some crisis as if thousands were dying because they were denied medical care. This is how he justified making it top priority above the sequester, at a time when america was facing financial collapse. It worked because most americans just believe any lie he promotes. Fact is, there was no such crisis, and to prove it, I asked for anyone who did not have access to free or low cost medical, to give us the city and state they live in, and we could look into it. There was one single response by someone who said the free clinic in Chicago was not to their liking. This doesn't justify a monstrously expensive bill at a time of possible financial collapse. It doesn't justify top priority status. It doesn't justify violating the constitution to pass it. So, AGAIN, what is the real purpose of the bill that is total BS from its inception but HAD to be passed before anybody could read it?
    Absolutely! I couldn't agree more. And I would go one step further that their goals in the rush to pass it were clear, hell, they even came out and stated them....



    In fact most of them said similar things leading up to, and upon passage of the ACA....Remember Tom Harkin standing there saying "It was a good start"? This thing was designed to fail and force us into single payer.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #1047
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If by everywhere you mean every state, maybe. If you mean EVERYWHERE, as in towns, cities, burgs, not that would not be true.

    And free clinics are neither free nor effective. Spent some time in one in Chicago and it was a mess. Not something I'd recommend to anyone.

    ER visit are also cared for by increased prices. As are other "free" care they give.

    So, no, the problem has not been fixed by these things. They have been expensive bandaids with no sense of what has and hasn't been effective. They are too ad hoc and poorly followed.
    It seems you could be describing Obamacare. That's always what inevitably happens.

  8. #1048
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, your "fix" because you don't like a specific area in what is covered is to change the whole way HC coverage is delivered? That's like saying you don't like the color of your bathroom in your house so you tear the house down and build a new one.....
    That hasn't been done. Doctors treat and deliver as they always have. All that has been done is to have more people insured with better insurance, thus making sure more things get paid. It's actually addressing the problem. More like if I had a leak in the bathroom, costing me tons of money on my water bill, and a found a way to fix the leak.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1049
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It seems you could be describing Obamacare. That's always what inevitably happens.
    Not sure what you're actually saying. But if we really wanted to fix it, we'd go with UHC.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1050
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Dr. Carson: Obamacare The Worst Thing That Has Happened Since Slavery

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not sure what you're actually saying. But if we really wanted to fix it, we'd go with UHC.
    If you read your post you's know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •