Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 167

Thread: US adults are dumber than the average human

  1. #81
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    By the way,k does any ne else find it amusing that when he saw the article linked int the OP, Erod did not ask why, or what we can do, but used it as an excuse to attack people? That might point to part of the problem...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #82
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    ...calculating mileage reimbursement due to a salesman, sorting email and comparing food expiration dates on grocery store tags.
    Sounds like a test for grocers and corner store supervisors.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  3. #83
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which has what to do with the thread, other than you trying to race bait? You keep changing your premise, but at least your race baiting is consistent.
    Sorry, I should have said I was responding to rcart's post. I want to know how the premise that the educated vote for Obama is supported by the fact that so many are not doing well in education. You countered by saying it's not that, it's the number of post-graduates. So there are enough post-grads voting for Obama to tip the scale for the entire population that vote for him?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #84
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Sorry, I should have said I was responding to rcart's post. I want to know how the premise that the educated vote for Obama is supported by the fact that so many are not doing well in education. You countered by saying it's not that, it's the number of post-graduates. So there are enough post-grads voting for Obama to tip the scale for the entire population that vote for him?
    I gave you numbers. In fact, across all education groups, democrats fare better than republicans. Democrats have a 14 point edge among post graduates, 3 among college grads(4 year degree), 3 among those with some college, and 8 among those with a high school or less education. Trying to suggest that education is a major factor in voting doesn't work, since the biggest split is among those with a post graduate degree, and that favors democrats heavily. Also note that education and race are too different topics. Trying to suggest that dems are dumb because blacks vote dem is kinda stupid.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #85
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Not coincidentally, liberals now outnumber conservatives and are winning more and more elections without any intellectual merit to their platform whatsoever. Campaign strategies have to be designed at a third-grade level these days.

    Dark, scary days ahead with this worthless, brainless voting bloc running things.
    Here, let me correct that for you:

    Strangely, liberals now outnumber conservatives and are winning more and more elections probably due to any intellectual merit to the conservative platform whatsoever. Conservative campaign strategies have to be designed at a third-grade level these days.

    Dark, scary days would be ahead with the worthless, brainless conservative voting bloc running things.

    There. MUCH more accurate.

    Now, next time you might want to consider real reasons for things like this rather than simply throwing out idiotic hyperpartisan carp that has no basis in reality. Just some friendly advice.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #86
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Here, let me correct that for you:

    Strangely, liberals now outnumber conservatives and are winning more and more elections probably due to any intellectual merit to the conservative platform whatsoever. Conservative campaign strategies have to be designed at a third-grade level these days.

    Dark, scary days would be ahead with the worthless, brainless conservative voting bloc running things.

    There. MUCH more accurate.

    Now, next time you might want to consider real reasons for things like this rather than simply throwing out idiotic hyperpartisan carp that has no basis in reality. Just some friendly advice.
    Sure, "free phones and healthcare for everybody" is such thoughtful, high-level campaign strategy. Intellects are the voters flocking to that like flies on crap. Whatever rolls your doobie for you.

    Meanwhile back at the ranch, it looks like the IRS worked closely with your beloved White House during the audit targetting scandal.

    White House, IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info | The Daily Caller

    Dirtiest, most scandalous administration of all time, and blind liberals are lapping it up like sheep.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtr View Post
    Sounds like a test for grocers and corner store supervisors.
    Known in liberal circles as Calculus III.

  8. #88
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Sure, "free phones and healthcare for everybody" is such thoughtful, high-level campaign strategy. Intellects are the voters flocking to that like flies on crap. Whatever rolls your doobie for you.

    Meanwhile back at the ranch, it looks like the IRS worked closely with your beloved White House during the audit targetting scandal.

    White House, IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info | The Daily Caller

    Dirtiest, most scandalous administration of all time, and blind liberals are lapping it up like sheep.
    Since no one is giving free phones and healthcare to every one, this is a classic straw man.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #89
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I gave you numbers. In fact, across all education groups, democrats fare better than republicans. Democrats have a 14 point edge among post graduates, 3 among college grads(4 year degree), 3 among those with some college, and 8 among those with a high school or less education. Trying to suggest that education is a major factor in voting doesn't work, since the biggest split is among those with a post graduate degree, and that favors democrats heavily. Also note that education and race are too different topics. Trying to suggest that dems are dumb because blacks vote dem is kinda stupid.
    I never said dems are dumb (even though they vote dumb ), I'm just wondering how they can come out ahead with some many that apparently are not doing well on the educational level.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #90
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: US adults are dumber than the average human

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Since no one is giving free phones and healthcare to every one, this is a classic straw man.
    Damn, and I was getting ready to do a phone upgrade.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •