Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 541 to 550 of 550

Thread: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

  1. #541
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    (none)
    Last Seen
    04-04-15 @ 09:11 PM
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    6,112
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What a brilliant response and exactly what I would have expected from a so called progressive. You have no idea what I was saying or meant because you are incapable of thinking at all. Thanks for the personal attack and for those that supported that attack. Shows exactly what kind of people we deal with here daily.
    Sometimes people forget that when they insult their opponent they still have an obligation to defend their position. Admitting defeat should sound more like this, "you could be right." Often it comes out like this, "You're a ***ing idiot."

    vasuderatorrent

  2. #542
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,296

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Always love someone like yourself whining about personal attacks while you yourself are personally attacking someone. Just another reason why your hypocrisy knows no bounds Con.
    Show me where I ever called someone else a ****ing idiot?

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Show me where I ever called someone else a ****ing idiot?
    I bolded your personal attack. Yes, that was a personal attack. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds Con.

  4. #544
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Obama has almost created more debt than Reagan, Bush, and Bush combined.
    Not as a percentage of debt growth. No one tops Reagan, and Bush did his in an economic upturn, which he turned into a financial meltdown of catastrophic proportions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have seen a trend from liberals for a long time, total ignorance and lack of understanding of how to do research so rather than learn how to research a liberal buys what they are told.
    That's funny, because the majority of Tea Partiers think Fox News and AM Talk Radio are good sources of information, and colleges and universities are bad sources of information. What did you say about "projecting", again? Because I think there might be a pretty good recursive joke built into it.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  5. #545
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,296

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Grendel;1062441068]Not as a percentage of debt growth. No one tops Reagan, and Bush did his in an economic upturn, which he turned into a financial meltdown of catastrophic proportions.
    LOL, is that liberal logic. Bet you are more excited over a $100 pay increase on your $1000 paycheck than you would be on a $125 increase on a 1500 paycheck because the percentage change is greater on the $100 pay increase? Wow! Do you realize how foolish your statement sounds? Keep blaming Bush for the Obama failures, nice diversion and distortion. You actually believe 1.7 trillion added to the debt in 8 years is worse than 6.4 trillion in 5? You think adding 4.9 trillion, Bush numbers, in 8 years is worse than 6.4 trillion in 5? Your college professor is going to be really disappointed in you.


    That's funny, because the majority of Tea Partiers think Fox News and AM Talk Radio are good sources of information, and colleges and universities are bad sources of information. What did you say about "projecting", again? Because I think there might be a pretty good recursive joke built into it.
    The T.E.A. Party should scare the hell out of you as they are real patriots and tired of people like you being the takers and requiring higher taxes on those evil rich people. You just don't have a clue because actual results don't matter.

  6. #546
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Not as a percentage of debt growth. No one tops Reagan, and Bush did his in an economic upturn, which he turned into a financial meltdown of catastrophic proportions.



    That's funny, because the majority of Tea Partiers think Fox News and AM Talk Radio are good sources of information, and colleges and universities are bad sources of information. What did you say about "projecting", again? Because I think there might be a pretty good recursive joke built into it.
    If you are speaking of George W. Bush, then you are wrong. The US was in a recession barely 2 months into his Presidency when it was still running on Clinton programs and policies. He inherited the dot.com downturn, not an upturn as you allege.

  7. #547
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    384

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot.
    I guess he likes a challenge. Not too many would say they would like to have inherited the collapsing economy Bush left when he left office.

  8. #548
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,296

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyOats View Post
    I guess he likes a challenge. Not too many would say they would like to have inherited the collapsing economy Bush left when he left office.
    Liberals will never get it, personally I love the challenge and that was the point. All Obama and his supporters have done is blame Bush and actually made things worse but then results don't matter to you

  9. #549
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    All Obama and his supporters have done is blame Bush
    It's really funny that you keep repeating this, and at the same time blame Democrats for both Bush and Reagan's disasters. And, on top of that, you think other people are the ones projecting.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

  10. #550
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,296

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    It's really funny that you keep repeating this, and at the same time blame Democrats for both Bush and Reagan's disasters. And, on top of that, you think other people are the ones projecting.
    Blaming Bush and Reagan today is what liberals do to divert from the disaster we have in the WH. Nothing I say, no data I post is ever going to change your mind. You cannot change the past but you can influence the future and Obama is the future. Other people are just like you, diverting and distorting. Tell me exactly what economic prediction Obama has made that has been accurate? You have way too much invested in misinformation and hatred for Bush without even knowing what went on during the Bush term. The fact is it doesn't matter now. What matters is we have an incompetent in the WH and what is scary is that you are too blind to see it.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •