Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 550

Thread: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

  1. #431
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....so are you seriously attempting to claim that all of those opposed to the ACA are opposed because they are against it for the reasons the teabaggers are?
    If being a teabagger irritates people like you then call me a teabagger. A single payer system in this country would be a disaster as the country is too large, too much geography, and too many Americans loving their freedom. There isn't a govt. program that ever cost what it was supposed to cost, do what it was supposed to do that didn't leave the country with a massive entitlement program that the country cannot afford. Yet for some reason liberal arrogance will never admit reality.

  2. #432
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I don't report people, I just ignore them like I do often with you and will continue to do.
    And I'll keep on pointing out your misinformation, misdirections and shuffles...

  3. #433
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You aren't fooling anyone Con....you would have us believe that the only reason you voted for GWB Twice was because you didn't like the alternative? LOl....you are infatuated by the man.
    Yeah, have him over to dinner all the time, we play golf a lot, and just hang out. You judge everyone else by your own standards and therein lies the problem. You have no standards, you have no ability to review a resume, you have no ability to think on your own. In other words you are an Obamabot.

  4. #434
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    If being a teabagger irritates people like you then call me a teabagger. A single payer system in this country would be a disaster as the country is too large, too much geography, and too many Americans loving their freedom. There isn't a govt. program that ever cost what it was supposed to cost, do what it was supposed to do that didn't leave the country with a massive entitlement program that the country cannot afford. Yet for some reason liberal arrogance will never admit reality.
    Who is talking about "single payer". All I am pointing out is that you guys LOVE to cite numbers about how many people are against the ACA...but if you look at the actual numbers. A large chunk of those who do not support the ACA are people such as myself who think that the ACA doesn't go far enough. I would have preferred a public option rather than the Heritage Foundation/Republican individual mandate waterdown that we got. At least be half way honest about it.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #435
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Conservative can't keep track of all his "shuffles"
    And who could keep up with such a well thought out argument; shuffle, shuffle, and more shuffle? It's brilliant!
    Shhh... okay, little left wing secret here. Keep off topic, speak jibberish, distort the facts. Just stay away from the truth at all costs!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  6. #436
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yeah, have him over to dinner all the time, we play golf a lot, and just hang out. You judge everyone else by your own standards and therein lies the problem. You have no standards, you have no ability to review a resume, you have no ability to think on your own. In other words you are an Obamabot.
    LOL...do you HONESTLY believe that anyone here believes that you voted for GWB (Twice) simply because you didn't like the alternative? Honestly.......who do you think actually believes that when you have the man as your Avatar?.....Who are you trying to fool?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #437
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Who is talking about "single payer". All I am pointing out is that you guys LOVE to cite numbers about how many people are against the ACA...but if you look at the actual numbers. A large chunk of those who do not support the ACA are people such as myself who think that the ACA doesn't go far enough. I would have preferred a public option rather than the Heritage Foundation/Republican individual mandate waterdown that we got. At least be half way honest about it.
    A public option run by whom that does what? Have the liberal elites told you what that means? The liberal elite take advantage of the ignorance of far too many, that is why we have Obama and people like you still blaming Bush. You have yet to refute the fact that healthcare is a personal responsibility and that the debt incurred by the uninsured rests in the states not the Federal taxpayers. Why would anyone support another entitlement program to handle a personal social issue?

  8. #438
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL...do you HONESTLY believe that anyone here believes that you voted for GWB (Twice) simply because you didn't like the alternative? Honestly.......who do you think actually believes that when you have the man as your Avatar?.....Who are you trying to fool?
    You are way too quick for me and see that I respect leadership and someone who does what they say they are going to do and has the respect of the military. That man is in my avatar to refute the belief of people like you that he didn't command the respect of our military and that means a lot to me.

  9. #439
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are way too quick for me and see that I respect leadership and someone who does what they say they are going to do and has the respect of the military. That man is in my avatar to refute the belief of people like you that he didn't command the respect of our military and that means a lot to me.
    You aren't fooling a soul Conservative. You bend over backwards attempting to rehabilitate his failed legacy at every opportunity. No one but a fool would believe that you only voted for him because you despised the alternative.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #440
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You aren't fooling a soul Conservative. You bend over backwards attempting to rehabilitate his failed legacy at every opportunity. No one but a fool would believe that you only voted for him because you despised the alternative.
    It isn't for me to rehabilitate his legacy that will be up to historians but when that rehabilitation occurs I really fear for your mental health. You have too much invested in hatred based upon economic and civics ignorance. You tell me why any CONSERVATIVE would vote for Gore or Kerry? I cannot believe the ignorance of people like you

Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •