Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 550

Thread: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

  1. #421
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, that great little socialist utopia that you and your other good little socialists want. Don't think so but could be wrong. Why not destroy the greatest country on the face of the earth like socialism has done in Europe. Cannot wait until you get caught up in the socialist red tape and let's see how happy you are.
    shuffle shuffle and more shuffle. Why don't you deal with the facts and be honest about it. A large chunk of those who don't like the ACA are people who don't think it does far enough. You are attempting to extrapolate numbers to fit your propoganda in an extremely dishonest way...but what else is new.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #422
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Love that signature line as I want to remind you that Cruz/Palin didn't add 6.4 trillion in debt, renege on the 2011 debt ceiling agreement, have 22 million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers, stagnant economic growth, and the failed Obama economic policies. Yes, I would vote for that ticket or even the Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck ticket over the clowns we have in the WH right now.
    You voted for GWB...not once but TWICE. Enough said. ROTFLMFAO......
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #423
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    shuffle shuffle and more shuffle. Why don't you deal with the facts and be honest about it. A large chunk of those who don't like the ACA are people who don't think it does far enough. You are attempting to extrapolate numbers to fit your propoganda in an extremely dishonest way...but what else is new.
    I will be very happy to deal with facts but you don't understand the term. What you don't happen to understand is that we don't have an economy growing fast enough to handle a 17 trillion dollar debt and healthcare is an expense that this country cannot afford. Healthcare is a personal responsibility that is best handled at the state and local level since that is where the expense rests. You have no problem giving the Federal bureaucrats another slush fund since they have done so well with the SS and Medicare funds.

    I am waiting for you to post the numbers that you claim are wrong and to cite the sources you find credible since bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury don't qualify in your world. Everything to you that goes against your ideology is propaganda even when backed by facts.

  4. #424
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You voted for GWB...not once but TWICE. Enough said. ROTFLMFAO......
    Yeah, I did as the option was Gore and Kerry. Would do it again and unlike you I don't distort the Bush record based upon one year performance.

  5. #425
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    shuffle shuffle and more shuffle. Why don't you deal with the facts and be honest about it. A large chunk of those who don't like the ACA are people who don't think it does far enough. You are attempting to extrapolate numbers to fit your propoganda in an extremely dishonest way...but what else is new.

    Conservative can't keep track of all his "shuffles"

  6. #426
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Conservative can't keep track of all his "shuffles"
    Winston, for whatever reason you seem to have fixation with me. I suggest you stick to the thread topic or one would believe you are stalking me.

  7. #427
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Winston, for whatever reason you seem to have fixation with me. I suggest you stick to the thread topic or one would believe you are stalking me.
    report away

  8. #428
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I will be very happy to deal with facts but you don't understand the term. What you don't happen to understand is that we don't have an economy growing fast enough to handle a 17 trillion dollar debt and healthcare is an expense that this country cannot afford. Healthcare is a personal responsibility that is best handled at the state and local level since that is where the expense rests. You have no problem giving the Federal bureaucrats another slush fund since they have done so well with the SS and Medicare funds.

    I am waiting for you to post the numbers that you claim are wrong and to cite the sources you find credible since bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury don't qualify in your world. Everything to you that goes against your ideology is propaganda even when backed by facts.
    LOL....so are you seriously attempting to claim that all of those opposed to the ACA are opposed because they are against it for the reasons the teabaggers are?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #429
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yeah, I did as the option was Gore and Kerry. Would do it again and unlike you I don't distort the Bush record based upon one year performance.
    You aren't fooling anyone Con....you would have us believe that the only reason you voted for GWB Twice was because you didn't like the alternative? LOl....you are infatuated by the man.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #430
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Republicans Lose Ground vs. Obama in the Shutdown Blame Game

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    report away
    I don't report people, I just ignore them like I do often with you and will continue to do.

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •