Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 240 of 240

Thread: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is pure antisemitism. Which has nothing to do with the discussion you necro'd.
    He posted a link to an article, he said nothing anti-Semitic. Your post is pure anti-freedom of speech.

  2. #232
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    He posted a link to an article, he said nothing anti-Semitic. Your post is pure anti-freedom of speech.
    I see you do not realize I was speaking to that which he linked to.
    Really! Double D'oh!
    What he linked to is clearly antisemitism. Which as stated, has nothing to do with the topic he necro'd.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I see you do not realize I was speaking to that which he linked to.
    Your post clearly indicated that you were angry that he even linked to it.

  4. #234
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Your post clearly indicated that you were angry that he even linked to it.
    You are again seeing that which is not there.
    You are on a roll with your assumptions.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #235
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    He posted a link to an article, he said nothing anti-Semitic. Your post is pure anti-freedom of speech.
    He utilized his own freedom of speech.

    If you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the concept,that is your problem. The same notion behind the freedom of speech that gives you antiseites the ability to target Jews in every post give others the ability to point out the nature of your hatred.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    He utilized his own freedom of speech.

    If you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the concept,that is your problem. The same notion behind the freedom of speech that gives you antiseites the ability to target Jews in every post give others the ability to point out the nature of your hatred.
    No need to insult me on an Internet forum, as I did not initiate a personal insult on anyone in this thread. I have a lot more respect for a man who has the fortitude to insult another man face to face in real life. But I highly doubt it would be wise for a senior citizen to behave in such a manner.

  7. #237
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    No need to insult me on an Internet forum, as I did not initiate a personal insult on anyone in this thread. I have a lot more respect for a man who has the fortitude to insult another man face to face in real life. But I highly doubt it would be wise for a senior citizen to behave in such a manner.
    That Arab code of conduct of yours includes veiled threats of violence against those who tell the truth?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    That Arab code of conduct of yours includes veiled threats of violence against those who tell the truth?
    You are an old man in the final stages of life, so I would never do such a thing. I'm just pointing out how cowardly and childish it is to hurl insults on the Internet.

  9. #239
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    You are an old man in the final stages of life, so I would never do such a thing. I'm just pointing out how cowardly and childish it is to hurl insults on the Internet.
    You made a stupid statement in post 231. Now, I realize how your people try to silence opposition to your jihad through bullying , threats, and a brand of turnspeak whereby you accuse others of trying to limit free speech lest they dare confront your hatred, but I simply spoke the truth about what freedom of speech is really all about.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #240
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,904

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Moderator's Warning:
    Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcisionClosed and pending mod action.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •