Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 240

Thread: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Indeed. Penis envy perhaps?
    Why would an uncircumcised man be jealous of circumcised one? Sorry, but why would I desire to have a lose of function? Why would I be jealous of someone that has less feeling than I do? Why would I be jealous of someone that pleasures their woman less just naturally? Why would I want to have four and half times greater risk of erectile dysfunction? Research is your friend and you didn't do it.

    If anything you should be enviousness of me, not the other way around, but of course you didn't do you research, so you don't know that.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    How does one compare?
    Man- The foreskin contains several special structures that increase sexual pleasure, including the frenulum and ridged band (the end of the foreskin where it becomes internal), both of which are removed in circumcision. The LEAST sensitive parts of the foreskin are more sensitive than the MOST sensitive parts of the circumcised penis. In other words, if you wanted to decrease a penis' sensitivity the most, circumcision would be the ideal surgery. The foreskin has nerves called fine-touch receptors which are clustered in the ridged band. This type of nerve is also found in the lips and fingertips. To get an idea of the sensation these nerves provide, try this experiment: first lightly stroke your fingertip over the back of the other hand. Now stroke your fingertip over the palm of your hand. Feel the difference? That is the kind of sensation the foreskin provides, and the circumcised man is missing.

    Woman- The function of the foreskin for women in intercourse is to seal the natural lubrication inside the vagina and provide a gentle internal massaging action. This provides a frictionless rolling gliding sensation. Since intact men tend to make shorter strokes this will keep their bodies in contact with the clitoris more, thus aiding orgasm. On the other hand, the circumcised penis functions like a piston during intercourse - the head of the penis actually scrapes the lubrication out of the vagina with each stroke. As the man thrusts, his skin rubs against the vaginal entrance, causing discomfort, and sometimes pain. In conclusion women will have more satisfaction with an intact man and less with a circumcised man.

    There has however been studies on it that reveal women prefer the uncircumcised penis over the circumcised penis. There have been however only a few of them.
    Last edited by Henrin; 02-20-14 at 02:42 PM.

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Doctors disagree as I have already shown. And how is it barbaric? It doesn't hurt the child (when done properly in a medical facility, not at home with a Rabbi), it only helps the child.
    These are the functions of the foreskin.

    Functions:

    to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
    to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion throughout life.
    to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
    to lubricate the glans.
    to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
    to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
    to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
    to serve as an aid to penetration.
    to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
    to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
    to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner
    The foreskin/glans combination produce a powerful anti mmicrobial compound called Langerin that keeps the area clean and disease free
    Provides a lubricating function that assists in sexual intercourse.

    Damages besides the loss of the prior functions:

    Neural and vascular damage to the penis.
    50-75% loss of sexual sensitivity.
    Less intense orgasms
    removes 75% of the sexually sensitive tissue on your penis
    By the time you individual reaches their late 30's and early 40's the glans becomes dried out and calloused over with scar tissue from rubbing on clothes and other material the individuals entire life.
    Can cause inability to ejaculate( extremely rare)
    Lubrication
    There is more, but I'm a bit rusty on those at the moment and will list them later if need be.
    Last edited by Henrin; 02-20-14 at 04:03 PM.

  4. #204
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,216

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Why would an uncircumcised man be jealous of circumcised one? Sorry, but why would I desire to have a lose of function? Why would I be jealous of someone that has less feeling than I do? Why would I be jealous of someone that pleasures their woman less just naturally? Why would I want to have four and half times greater risk of erectile dysfunction? Research is your friend and you didn't do it.

    If anything you should be enviousness of me, not the other way around, but of course you didn't do you research, so you don't know that.
    We're very close to having our first grandson so, yes we have done extensive research. IMO the health benefits outweigh the preceived loss of sexual stimulation.

    (See the penile cancer thread I posted)

    Personally I didn't have a choice but, I'm plenty damned sensitive.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We're very close to having our first grandson so, yes we have done extensive research. IMO the health benefits outweigh the preceived loss of sexual stimulation.

    (See the penile cancer thread I posted)
    Penile cancer is extremely rare regardless.
    STD's can be fought without removing sexual parts of the body
    Even according to the study being used only 25% of men will have a UTI in their lifetime.

    Personally I didn't have a choice but, I'm plenty damned sensitive.
    Actually, you're not. I have already went over that.

    Btw, both men that have had it done as adults and men that have had it reconstructed(though obviously not the same tissue) disagree with you by a huge margin.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Medically it rids the penis of viruses and and bacterias...

    I absolutely understand the traditional values you adhere to and respect them but.

    I suppose this study was done on promiscuous men in Africa and the study of their "foreskin."

    Obviously a a child raised in a "2-parent home" (or even in the US) drops dramatically.

    The study is obviously misleading given no culture reference but- the one proven fact was that the uncircumcised penis was more subject to sexually transmitted diseases than a circumcised penis.
    Your "health" points for circumcized penises has already been debunked numerous times in this thread. It's BS for the most part and not worth the abuse.

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    One cut at early stage in life can negate the need for further medical care, why would you not want to do that?
    Like so many here, the only reason they are against it is because of its tie to religion. If Judaism forbad circumcision they would be demanding that it be done.

  8. #208
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,216

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Penile cancer is extremely rare regardless.
    STD's can be fought without removing sexual parts of the body
    Even according to the study being used only 25% of men will have a UTI in their lifetime.



    Actually, you're not. I have already went over that.

    Btw, both men that have had it done as adults and men that have had it reconstructed(though obviously not the same tissue) disagree with you by a huge margin.
    Frankly I don't care since I won't be adding anything to my penis.

    It appears you guys with the ugly dicks are a bit uptight. Does it increase your hormone levels to the point of 'roid rage?

    BTW: here's that thread.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...ef=mostpopular
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Like so many here, the only reason they are against it is because of its tie to religion. If Judaism forbad circumcision they would be demanding that it be done.
    No, I'm against it because it is removing a healthy body part of the a child's body without their consent and by doing so causes loss of function. I could care less who does and for how long they have been doing it.

    In any event, nothing Jews use to support the tradition shows that their faith demands them to circumcise their children or that the entire foreskin is supposed to be removed. Technically, they have nothing to stand on.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Israel attacks Council of Europe move to restrict male circumcision

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Frankly I don't care since I won't be adding anything to my penis.

    It appears you guys with the ugly dicks are a bit uptight. Does it increase your hormone levels to the point of 'roid rage?
    Really? The beauty argument? Yeah, I wouldn't want to have a dick that actually works because than it would be ugly. Gosh, I'm so convinced.

    So? It's still extremely rare. The argument is claiming that smegma which is made of sebum and skin cells which lubricates the foreskin and glans in men, and the clitoral hood and inner labia in women, and also provides a bacterial enzyme to prevent infection causes penile cancer. Saying all of that, more recent studies into penile cancer shows there is no connection between smegma and penile cancer. Your argument is based on a very old and debunked study, sorry.
    Last edited by Henrin; 02-20-14 at 04:53 PM.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •