Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 401

Thread: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits'

  1. #31
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,180

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    A quick bit of digging reveals that you are hugging a story written by a Romney adviser who quotes insurance industry sources and a right-wing think tank. And even though he admits that the enrollment numbers haven't been released... he knows because an anonymous insurance company guy told him so. And you are buying it?
    I wouldn't rule it out, when I add it to what else I've seen. I haven't heard of a single successful enrollee in either forum I post in frequently, no one in our community has successfully enrolled, as far as the three trained PPACA navigators our community hired know about, and then you see stories like this:

    Meet Chad Henderson, the Obamacare enrollee tons of reporters are calling

    It is maybe a safe assumption that the numbers are extremely low if the people who actually get on are so hard to find that they're essentially becoming famous.

    Maybe the OP article is not 100% credible, but I've seen nothing concrete to prove otherwise either.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    A quick bit of digging reveals that you are hugging a story written by a Romney adviser who quotes insurance industry sources and a right-wing think tank. And even though he admits that the enrollment numbers haven't been released... he knows because an anonymous insurance company guy told him so. And you are buying it?
    and you believe Obama? after he lied and lied and lied "You can keep you insurance" lie "you can keep you doctor" lie "it will save the public 2500 a year" lie

    so should I believe Forbes one of the most respected magazines for news, business and financial advice that is read by millions around the word that no one has discredited what I posted, or should I believe Obama and his corrupt administration that have been proven liars over and over again? I think I will stick with Forbes
    Last edited by trfjr; 10-05-13 at 02:19 PM.

  3. #33
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,039

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and you believe Obama? after he lied and lied and lied "You can keep you insurance" lie "you can keep you doctor" lie "it will save the public 2500 a year" lie

    so should I believe Forbes on of the most respected magazines for news, business and financial advice that is read by millions around the word that no one has discredited what I posted, or should I believe Obama and his corrupt administration that have been proven liars over and over again? I think I will stick with Forbes
    Probably because proving a negative is a well known logical fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Probably because proving a negative is a well known logical fallacy.
    no. you can prove it wrong by posting the numbers that have enrolled in the federal exchange.
    Now wouldn't you think if it was even a mediocre amount they would be releasing that amount and spin it as being good. but I guess you cant spin single digits to sound good could you?

  5. #35
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,039

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    no. you can prove it wrong by posting the numbers that have enrolled in the federal exchange.
    Now wouldn't you think if it was even a mediocre amount they would be releasing that amounts and spin it as being good. but I guess you cant spin single digits to sound good could you
    In your own article it said the numbers have not been posted. All you are doing here is grasping at any straw that has the same level of ODS you wish to adhere to. If its an uprovable story that bashes Obama, you'll be there... facts be damned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,316

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...6h&age=0&&tt=b

    Here you go with the add they are running for boehner because he does cry so often.






    Yeah, you will be in that group for me until I see some actual reason to remove you. I do not have to play pretend with you. I can go with reality.
    Oh. I don't mind being categorized by people I don't know. So feel free.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits' - Forbes

    Obama care is going to need enrollment in the tens of millions by Dec 15 or it will be a bust. more then half of those tens of millions will need to be young and healthy to keep the premiums where they are at, or the price will have to be raised even higher then they already are
    Obamacare is never going to work. Anyone who bought into the utopian rhetoric is a fool.

    Obamacare is basically like Barack Obama trying to create an MMO like World of Warcraft from scratch, except he's forcing everyone to play his game. All 300+ million of us. You must subscribe and play the game or pay the fine/go to jail. He's never written code. He's never studied C++ or the latest/greatest 3d modeling application, but his cult worshipers assure his video game is going to the greatest game ever made. Plus he gets on a stage, surrounds himself with people in Doctor's robes and reads cool speeches from a teleprompter. He's a great salesmen. We're now day 4 into launch and you can't even load his website. It's not even in the pre alpha stage yet and these clowns have had unlimited amounts of money and 3 years to develop the best MMO ever.

    The result is a game that won't run and has Atari 2600 graphics. The worst part is you are forced to payfor/play it. Welcome to centralized Government control ie Obot/Prog utopia

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Oh. I don't mind being categorized by people I don't know. So feel free.
    Just a little FYI for the future, it is a good thing to not claim you don't care right after arguing about it. It lets me know you care. Oh, and also the bragging clues me in on that also. But if you want to pretend you do not care that you are a republican feel free.

  9. #39
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Yeah, like faux news is the truth. Look, I am right with you when you say MSNBC is the democrat propaganda channel, and CNN is the present administration mouthpeice. Don't tell me your lies are the truth because I do not look to the main stream media for the news, I actually have had to go look stuff up for myself.
    Me? I haven't had cable in over ten years, do not watch anything coming into my house but netflix ...and whatever I look up on computer. I do not want to be told by media what to think. So, it looks like we have similar M.O.s with regards to information gathering, guess I am just better at it.

    As regards the media,I didn't say any lies and you get to believe whatever nonsense you may, I was talking about liberal media putting one over on the public, lying to them about Obama, his intentions/motives and not calling him on his lies and never ending incompetence.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Shaprton, Jr.

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    I really am not sure how good Obamacare is as a policy. But this thing is of a societal dimension that makes me think that the first few weeks or even years will not prove its success or failure. That is why I find it so strange that Obama was willing to shut down government instead of postponing the program's start date. That has the feeling of the behavior I would expect from a juvenile gang leader and not so much from a mature and well educated person. I hope he does not overshoot. On German public radio this morning they were discussion the probabilities of the shutdown becoming a constitutional problem like "7 Days in May" citing Obama's promise to the soldiers, he would keep on paying them as evidence to watch closely.
    The precedent of a President succumbing to blackmail would be far more damaging to the strength of our Republic. The T's will be overridden by the sane eventually and the country will be stronger for it.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •