Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 401

Thread: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits'

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    That is not juvenile. Its constitutional.
    It is constitutional for me to fall down in a fit because I did not get my way and cry on the sidewalk. There are lots of things that are constitutional that are not good things you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    By the way, I am actually not Republican in leaning. But, whether we like it or not, we are going to have to cut government spending rather dramatically and the Affordable Care Act is set to increase spending. If that were not enough, we are on the brink of recession and changes of the size of this Act are disruptive on a scale, that could easily tip us into depression. I hope that does not happen. But waiting a few years would probably be a very good idea.
    You can call yourself whatever you want, when you go running around with the group of them you are a republican. You can think you are the queen of england for all I care, you side with them and i am putting you with them.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Only because your side with its biased media does not tell the American public the truth. People, if they knew the truth, would want to kick his ineptness-in-chief in his big donkey...send him a-packing. He is by far the most worthless yet harmful politician I have witnessed in my lifetime. I thought Jimmy Carter was the bottom of the bucket...but look--- there is a hole in that bucket---- guess what dropped out?

    Yeah, like faux news is the truth. Look, I am right with you when you say MSNBC is the democrat propaganda channel, and CNN is the present administration mouthpeice. Don't tell me your lies are the truth because I do not look to the main stream media for the news, I actually have had to go look stuff up for myself.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    'keeps losing'?...how did the President put it?...OH yeah, shellacking...

    losing indeed...
    You are referring to president Romnifeller there I see.

  4. #24
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,063

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits' - Forbes

    Obama care is going to need enrollment in the tens of millions by Dec 15 or it will be a bust. more then half of those tens of millions will need to be young and healthy to keep the premiums where they are at, or the price will have to be raised even higher then they already are
    A quick bit of digging reveals that you are hugging a story written by a Romney adviser who quotes insurance industry sources and a right-wing think tank. And even though he admits that the enrollment numbers haven't been released... he knows because an anonymous insurance company guy told him so. And you are buying it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    It is constitutional for me to fall down in a fit because I did not get my way and cry on the sidewalk. There are lots of things that are constitutional that are not good things you can do.


    You can call yourself whatever you want, when you go running around with the group of them you are a republican. You can think you are the queen of england for all I care, you side with them and i am putting you with them.
    Hello Troll Princess. Good to see you.

    - You mean, Obama shouldn't cry like a baby, because the House wants him to cut the grass if he wants his allowance?

    - Everyone that sees one thing in the same way as Republicans is a Republican? That is an interesting way to see things. Not productive, mind you and not very helpful, when you are trying to grasp reality, but refreshing in an quaint way.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Hello Troll Princess. Good to see you.

    - You mean, Obama shouldn't cry like a baby, because the House wants him to cut the grass if he wants his allowance?
    http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...6h&age=0&&tt=b

    Here you go with the add they are running for boehner because he does cry so often.



    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post

    - Everyone that sees one thing in the same way as Republicans is a Republican? That is an interesting way to see things. Not productive, mind you and not very helpful, when you are trying to grasp reality, but refreshing in an quaint way.

    Yeah, you will be in that group for me until I see some actual reason to remove you. I do not have to play pretend with you. I can go with reality.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Frankly it is just as convincing as the enrollment numbers the Administration has released but it is quite premature to assess the Acts success/failure...time will tell.
    Wait...that convincing editorial claimed the administration did not release enrollment numbers. Are you saying the editorial is lying? If it is, then you can hardly call it convincing. And if it isn't, where did your claim about numbers released by the administration come from?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    its not an editorial it is news now if you think the news provided is nonfactual then you discredit it by posting your own facts to counter it

    just because you don't like the facts that doesn't make them an opinion
    I cannot imagine why any one would consider an opinion piece an editorial. Can you figure it out?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    ...and that's just little ol' RI - kinda blows your single digit 'fact' out of the water.

    It's early yet for a victory dance. They have until Dec. 15th to get coverage for Jan. 1 and until the end of March during this open enrollment period.
    that's RI not the federal run exchange that handles the applicants from 26 states that decided not to set up their own exchanges
    so you proved nothing in my post wrong
    nice try.
    next

  10. #30
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Enrollment In Obamacare's Federal Exchange, So Far, May Only Be In 'Single Digits' - Forbes

    Obama care is going to need enrollment in the tens of millions by Dec 15 or it will be a bust. more then half of those tens of millions will need to be young and healthy to keep the premiums where they are at, or the price will have to be raised even higher then they already are
    WWII wasn't won in 4 days either.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •