Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 137

Thread: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

  1. #91
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,120
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    It also doesn't need staff. It isn't going anywhere and doesn't even require maintenance.
    Almost everything requires maintenance, however minor.

  2. #92
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    actually, it was the appeasement of the park service which was gotten wrong. how was the WWII veterans' desire to visit memorial found to be an exercise of free speech while other non-WWII veterans could not enter
    the park ranger was given weak instructions, but she saluted and followed orders. what was she to have otherwise done?
    She should have saluted the veterans and took the barricades away because its shameful. Fed and Union employees, I know you can think sometimes.
    Caitlyn Strong...

  3. #93
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    She should have saluted the veterans and took the barricades away because its shameful. Fed and Union employees, I know you can think sometimes.
    that would be a stupid thing for a federal employee to do: refuse to follow direct orders
    only a fool looking to be fired would pursue your recommended course of action
    you may not be old enough to remember what happened to the air traffic controllers who defied their orders early in the ronnie raygun era. they exercised the same stupidity you endorse. and they lost their jobs as a result
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #94
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What about the folks maintaining the berriers?
    what about them? do you have a point to make? if so, please state it
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #95
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    that would be a stupid thing for a federal employee to do: refuse to follow direct orders
    only a fool looking to be fired would pursue your recommended course of action
    you may not be old enough to remember what happened to the air traffic controllers who defied their orders early in the ronnie raygun era. they exercised the same stupidity you endorse. and they lost their jobs as a result
    Getting fired would be the least of my concerns going against a progressive script, because progressives are downright vicious assholes, but sooner or later this administrations bull**** is gonna be called out, except for the sheeple but that is to be expected.
    Caitlyn Strong...

  6. #96
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    Getting fired would be the least of my concerns going against a progressive script, because progressives are downright vicious assholes, but sooner or later this administrations bull**** is gonna be called out, except for the sheeple but that is to be expected.
    yea. that regan fellow who fired the air traffic controllers when they refused to follow orders. such a vicious progressive tool he turned out to be
    crack a history book
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  7. #97
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yea. that regan fellow who fired the air traffic controllers when they refused to follow orders. such a vicious progressive tool he turned out to be
    crack a history book
    Geez, were going back to Reagan again now. Well at least its not Bush's fault this time around.
    Caitlyn Strong...

  8. #98
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    Geez, were going back to Reagan again now. Well at least its not Bush's fault this time around.
    simply pointing out the stupidity found within your posts
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #99
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    simply pointing out the stupidity found within your posts
    And how do you do that sir? What union or government manual helps you determine what post content is stupid? Do you have that manual anywhere, or do you have direct orders your following?
    Caitlyn Strong...

  10. #100
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,155

    Re: Sharp Words Over Shutdown When Lawmaker Visits WWII Memorial

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    And how do you do that sir? What union or government manual helps you determine what post content is stupid? Do you have that manual anywhere, or do you have direct orders your following?
    as a general rule, if you posted it, the content is likely to be found stupid
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •