Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 145

Thread: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

  1. #81
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,777

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Once all of America realizes that Reid is not the monster here, and that day is closer than ever, Repubs really are in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And I backed up mine whole hog video and all. Good luck disproving that.

  2. #82
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Once all of America realizes that Reid is not the monster here, and that day is closer than ever, Repubs really are in trouble.
    Perhaps.... but Reid is still a gutless prick IMO who needs to go and be replaced by anything with a spine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Doood, you don't even trust your own eyes. When that happens to someone, there's no helping that person remove their gargantuan partisan blinders.

    First you didn't believe it because you didn't see the video.

    I provided a video and you blamed it on tv resolution

    I qusetioned that and you changed your story to attacking the source as doctoring the story on Fox doctoring photos.

    You are such a Fox loyalist that you won't believe anything that you see.

    Reality is now beyond even surgery's help.
    mean while back to the ranch back to the subject of this thread. before you tried to distract from it that you are trying to derail because you have no argument or rebuttal what Reid said are you trying to claim that fox altered the vid like you are feebly trying to imply

  4. #84
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    mean while back to the ranch back to the subject of this thread. before you tried to distract from it that you are trying to derail because you have no argument or rebuttal what Reid said are you trying to claim that fox altered the vid like you are feebly trying to imply
    Fiddytree showed you. Go reread his posts and then continue to deny to yourself reality actually happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Looks like your resident lefty lovers can't handle the foot in mouth of one of their dictators men very well. This is the same loser human that often tells us how much the Republicans want to kill and destroy people but when he sticks his foot in mouth suddenly its just "faux news"


    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?' | Fox News

    so the truth comes out the democrats deliberately and purposely hurting the American public to cause as much pain and even death for political gain "my way or the high way even if it kills children"

  6. #86
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,777

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Would you prefer McConnell running the Senate and Cruz running both Chambers?
    With all of this high tension, I'm actually afraid one of the older guys might have a heart attack.
    And you know what the TEAtards would say to that.
    25 Senate Repubs did not filibuster but 0 did not vote for a clean CR.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Perhaps.... but Reid is still a gutless prick IMO who needs to go and be replaced by anything with a spine.

  7. #87
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Would you prefer McConnell running the Senate and Cruz running both Chambers?
    With all of this high tension, I'm actually afraid one of the older guys might have a heart attack.
    And you know what the TEAtards would say to that.
    25 Senate Repubs did not filibuster but 0 did not vote for a clean CR.
    I'd rather Bernie Sanders be leading the Senate. Or Elizabeth Warren. Someone who stands up strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #88
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,777

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    In context, he said he had 1,100 people back at Nellis USAF base who needed help.
    Should they all die for one child?
    Why are Repubs playing games with mini-CRs when their nads are getting crushed in PR?
    Would you say Reid was set up?
    And Rinse Priebus using the Veterans with Bachmann and Steve King.
    And Cruz with his Bataan death march remark.
    How much lower do Repubs get to go?
    I know the answer.
    I'll be listening to Limbaugh and the loons on Beck and Fox tomorrow for Repub talking pts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Looks like your resident lefty lovers can't handle the foot in mouth of one of their dictators men very well. This is the same loser human that often tells us how much the Republicans want to kill and destroy people but when he sticks his foot in mouth suddenly its just "faux news"

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I think Fiddytree handled all that crap rather well and yes... they did. They chopped the video to destroy context and demonize who they don't like. It's a loooooong pattern with Fox.
    the vid came from CNN I pulled it off you tube not Fox news
    you are such an -----you make it very hard not to throw insults at you but dam

  10. #90
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,685

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    These are stills, not the video as actually shown and analog TV as well... Are you for real?
    You do know that analog TV set was pure skeuomorphism, don't you? It wasn't actually an analog TV set they fed an image through. As horribly irritating as that is (I tended to shy away from CNN and watch Fox News instead because CNN likes to make us watch a guy play with a touch screen device instead of shooting us the feed directly), it is not a reason to doubt the imagery.

    It's like this:



    It doesn't actually do anything for you except it's supposed to remind you of your good ol' fashioned bookcase. They could have simply had a series of book covers or even text, but they decided to use this instead.

    Many media outlets (including Glenn Beck back in the day) are guilty of using skeuomorphism with regard to analog TV sets. I really first noticed it big time when watching the Move-ON.org-financed documentary "Out Foxxed." It was meant to be a cutesy and homely way of giving us the clips, but it always strictly annoyed me.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 10-02-13 at 11:30 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •