Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 145

Thread: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

  1. #61
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    These are stills, not the video as actually shown and analog TV as well... Are you for real?
    You didn't even watch it then. Because at around 40 seconds in that video it shows the video segment of Fox & Friends where Steve Doocy broadcasts those images in his segment.

    You are in deeeep denial and flat out lying to yourself if you believe you don't see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #62
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Context is the Republicans' enemy and Americans are sick of it.
    They see it with the shameless antics with our Veterans and now the other piecemeal mini-CRs.
    And then there is the PoS Cruz and his Bataan death march.
    Sounds like his GOP colleagues would put him through one of his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    did or did he not say this "Why would we want to do that?" followed directly after the 2nd question "If you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldn't you do it?"

    what difference is it what he said before the second question

  3. #63
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Who the hell said anything about a french story?

    What a complete straw man you are fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, it's not.
    yes it is

    go to .56 sec into the vid and see for you self he stutters and stammers for a sec first befor he answers


  5. #65
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You didn't even watch it then. Because at around 40 seconds in that video it shows the video segment of Fox & Friends where Steve Doocy broadcasts those images in his segment.

    You are in deeeep denial and flat out lying to yourself if you believe you don't see that.
    Actually, I did watch it several times. I only have HD TV's, and even on those, when I'm on the lower channels everything is distorted depending on my picture settings...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Who the hell said anything about a french story?

    What a complete straw man you are fighting.
    just proof that people will screen capture and photo shop Fox coverage and try to use it as evidence that fox lies

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You didn't even watch it then. Because at around 40 seconds in that video it shows the video segment of Fox & Friends where Steve Doocy broadcasts those images in his segment.

    You are in deeeep denial and flat out lying to yourself if you believe you don't see that.
    are you trying to imply Fox did anything to the Harry Reid vid? is that your implication is that your point?

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    IMO, Harry Reid is a PoS and needs to be booted out of office. Fox's deceptive lying bull**** isn't necessary, lacks morality and integrity in those who wish to call themselves journalists.
    Yea and ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC/AP/WAPO are the bastion of journalistic integrity or something #smh

    People like you play the same game with cable news that you do with both political parties. The words came out of Harry Reid's mouth, yet whenever something like this happens with a Democrat, everyone has to "defend Fox News". I don't watch Fox News. I don't watch television and I heard/saw what Harry Reid said. You don't need Fox News to see what Reid said.

    You always insinuate you're above the fray but I never see you demand your pals defend MSNBC if they call republicans terrorists, anarchists, ect with bombs strapped on their backs or lie repeatedly and get caught peddling blatant lies and propaganda. Where's your digging into that? Where are the links if you care about honesty and integrity so much?

  9. #69
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,888
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    just proof that people will screen capture and photo shop Fox coverage and try to use it as evidence that fox lies
    Interesting. Looks like the shots against Fox are the only defense for Reid. Seems like Fox was on point.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #70
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    re: Help kids with cancer? Reid asks: 'Why would we want to do that?'[W:97]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Actually, I did watch it several times. I only have HD TV's, and even on those, when I'm on the lower channels everything is distorted depending on my picture settings...
    You going to do that? Really? You are going to say that it was natural tv distortion? A distortion where just those guys are distorted unintentionally while everything else looks fine?

    You are saying this video did not happen?

    I give you exactly what you ask for and you are still going to deny it. How bizzare people are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •