Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #41
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,021

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    In what way? We kill and eat animals all day, every day. People leave their pets money all the time and lastly, Animal Rights wackos want animals to have the same rights as humans. Arguments can be made that homosexuality is also destructive and unhealthy for society. STDs are most easily transmitted through anal sex, not to mention the health risks other than STDs associated with anal sex.

    Richard Dawkins recently even suggested that "mild pedophilia" be legal. It's legal in some Muslim Cultures. So why are you so intolerant and afraid of Muslims?
    And yet we give animals limited rights to not be treated cruelly. They don't maintain the same rights as us, obviously, just as children don't. But they still have some rights and not being used for the personal sexual satisfaction of humans is one of those in most, if not all, states.

    It doesn't matter what Muslim cultures believe. What matters is what our laws are. Our laws place children at a lower rights level but having extra legal protections under the law to go along with that. It has nothing to do with "intolerance" or "being afraid", that is merely you trying to deflect the truth of the argument.

    And it still goes to the very fact that our laws do not allow for children or animals to enter into contracts legally for very good, logical reasons. You cannot prove any measurable harm done to society or individuals due to homosexuality itself. All you have is personal opinions that derive from your dislike of homosexuals.

    And anal sex is participated in much more by heterosexuals, numerically, than it is homosexuals. Argument fails.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)It's a fetish
    2.)We kill and eat animals every day
    3.)It's common practice in some Muslim cultures. Who are to judge? Why do you hate Muslims?
    4.)Iran lawmakers pass bill allowing men to marry adopted daughters | World news | theguardian.com
    5.)These Gay Thumper threads are always a source of endless entertainment. I enjoy watching how emotional and passionate you get in defense of ramming a penis into a bag filled with feces and dirty bacteria
    1.) links? proof? facts? you have none, thats what so funny to us.
    please though feel free to prove orientation is a fetish when you can, we'd love to read it.
    2.) correct, NOT a crime very good
    3.) so is it with some chrisitians and Catholics? fact is though its against the law, its a crime, its child rape. HUGE difference and common sense that defeats your failed strawman again.
    4.) see 3 the facts i stated stand and you haven changed that one bit
    5.) once again exposing yourself, you think about this visual alot you are always talking about it. I think we may have found all the answers we need.

    facts destroy you again, this is fun
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    "Gay rights" is a crock of ****....

    Gay rights = race card...

    I really never cared about who's gay and who's not but now gays are whiny little pricks IMO...

    It has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with attempting to take advantage of every situation possible...

  4. #44
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,021

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    "Gay rights" is a crock of ****....

    Gay rights = race card...

    I really never cared about who's gay and who's not but now gays are whiny little pricks IMO...

    It has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with attempting to take advantage of every situation possible...
    It is about being able to marry the person you want to marry because if not for your relative sexes/genders, you would otherwise be able to legally marry. And no one can show a legitimate state interest furthered in having a sex/gender based restriction on marriage.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    "Gay rights" is a crock of ****....

    Gay rights = race card...

    I really never cared about who's gay and who's not but now gays are whiny little pricks IMO...

    It has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with attempting to take advantage of every situation possible...
    you are free to that opinion no matter how factually false it is and you can still keep that opinion it after they have equal rights
    thats what makes this country great!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Just saying, there are some on the pro-SSM side that are literally deranged in their thinking, toss out grand judgments about their opposition and would violate the rights of states and voters to push their view of "equality" upon everyone. What I think is telling is when people think those who disagree shouldn't be allowed to have a vote or legal voice, especially considering that traditional marriage is the legal default and has been for hundreds of years with the issue of SSM being a change in policy instead of some new epiphany on "equality" that needs legal action with laws as written today.

    SSM is not like interacial marriage, that's a very very weak straw-man and slander tactic that is constantly tossed aorund in these threads. Let me know when sexuality is specifically mentioned in the Constitution as protected like race is (and don't try and use the fallacy that it's illegal gender discrimination to ban SSM). It's special interests that largely push these bans and violate the established law and default law of traditional marriage. I would say what Russia is doing is far more similar to what many on the pro-SSM side wants with using the government to chip away the rights and laws of dissenting individuals when they essentially argue that people have no right to vote on their views regarding marriage and that now, given some kind of social epiphany, SSM must be a default rule of law without a Constitutional amendment when traditional marriage has been default and legal for hundreds of years.
    SSM is exactly analogous to Interracial Marriage. In fact, the Marriage License was formed specifically to discriminate against interracial marriage and is now being used to discriminate against same sex marriage.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    It is about being able to marry the person you want to marry because if not for your relative sexes/genders, you would otherwise be able to legally marry. And no one can show a legitimate state interest furthered in having a sex/gender based restriction on marriage.
    I don't give a **** - It makes no ****ing difference to me considering marriage is NOT A LEGAL RIGHT.... If you want it to be then amend the ****ing constitution...

    Of course that idea is too ****ing complicated to understand.

    Not to mention I have put that "J" progressive communist on ignore so I cant even see what the hell he posts...

    There is no such thing as "gay rights" its all a power grab and the less informed and less educated fall for it because they allow themselves to be brainwashed with communist propaganda.

  8. #48
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post


    These Gay Thumper threads are always a source of endless entertainment. I enjoy watching how emotional and passionate you get in defense of ramming a penis into a bag filled with feces and dirty bacteria


    Sounds like you are "getting off on it" actually.
    What's your opinion about two hot lesbians doing cunnilingus on one another?You seem to only focus on the male form of homosexuality.Why is that?

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    And yet we give animals limited rights to not be treated cruelly. They don't maintain the same rights as us, obviously, just as children don't. But they still have some rights and not being used for the personal sexual satisfaction of humans is one of those in most, if not all, states.
    How can sex be cruel if love is involved?

    It doesn't matter what Muslim cultures believe.


    And it still goes to the very fact that our laws do not allow for children or animals to enter into contracts legally for very good, logical reasons. You cannot prove any measurable harm done to society or individuals due to homosexuality itself. All you have is personal opinions that derive from your dislike of homosexuals.
    Sure I can. Just look at how risky their sexual behaviors are. Look at the promiscuity in the gay community. Ever heard of bath houses?

    And anal sex is participated in much more by heterosexuals, numerically, than it is homosexuals. Argument fails.
    Your argument fails and strengthens mine. Anal sex = far far more riskier than heterosexual sex. It's a bag biologically designed to hold and discharge feces. It's a dirty place filled with nasty germs and bacteria. When you factor in bisexuality, it absolutely has a negative effect on society.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Sounds like you are "getting off on it" actually.
    What's your opinion about two hot lesbians doing cunnilingus on one another?You seem to only focus on the male form of homosexuality.Why is that?
    Herp a derp

    You only prove my point. "Hot Lesbians" are nothing more than a fetish for porn addicted morons.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    It is about being able to marry the person you want to marry because if not for your relative sexes/genders, you would otherwise be able to legally marry. And no one can show a legitimate state interest furthered in having a sex/gender based restriction on marriage.
    Marriage is not a Civil Right

    Gays don't deserve a special right to change the definition from man + woman to man + ? or woman + ?

    If you give gays the special right you have to give it to every other deviant fetish sexual group as well

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •