Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #31
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Homosexuality is a fetish
    2.)There is no gay gene
    3.)That's the science. Not my problem you are anti science.
    4.)Carry on with your Gay Thumper thread
    1.) so you still have nothing to back this claim up huh just gonna repeat it like its true? let us know when you can provide a link and facts saying orientation is a fetish.
    2.) there is no straight gene
    3.) you havent provided any science facts yet
    4.) translation you got nothign and your nonsense and posted lies were destroyed again. Continue on getting owned and your lies exposed.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    It happens in nature, which is the definition of natural. We have tens of thousands of documented cases of Homosexual relations between animals, many of which were monogamous.
    I've swatted this lie away a thousand times. Homosexual sexual activity doesn't occur in nature because of sexual attraction. There is no gay instinct in animals to mate. It happens because of dominance and other confused stimuli. It's completely irrational behavior.

    You made this claim several times, and yet haven't even attempted to show proof for it. I know of no such study, research, or even reputable claim from the medical field that supports this idea, and plenty that supports the opposite.
    Homosexuality was classified as a DSM II mental disorder until it was removed for political purposes. Like Global Warming, The Left has politicized science. Gay Mafia activists would repeatedly picket APA events and get their protests all over the evening news until the APA eventually relented and removed it from the DSM. This was done for political reasons. Not scientific.

    That sentence is syntactically incorrect; if you meant "People who obsess over fetishes have a mental disorder", that would still be factually incorrect. Psychologists have concluded that sexual attraction towards fetishes are perfectly natural and healthy.
    You're lying

    Is beastiality natural and healthy? How about pedophilia? Secondly we know homosexual sex (sodomy between males) is the most risky form of sexual behavior practiced. Ramming your penis up a feces bag filled with nasty bacteria isn't natural and it isn't healthy.

    Yes. What's your point? Oh, and "sodomy" in the bible refers to inhospitality;
    Not sure why you're bringing up The Bible at this point.

    Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. (Ezekiel 16.4950 NASB)
    oooo k... little off topic man

    That's simply your opinion, there is no "true" sexual anything.
    You're not entitled to your own reality. Male + female sexual organs have a specific purpose that compliments each other. The anus does not. It's biological purpose is to hold and discharge feces.

    That you'd see them as bad people simply because of the way they have sex is pretty darn pathetic. They don't hate you, even when you hate them.
    I don't see them "as bad people". I see them as people who engages in filthy dirty behavior. The fact that people like you see them as angels beyond criticism is annoying and stupid.

    In case you didn't know, there are SEVERE health risks with having Heterosexual intercourse. It's not like STD's just don't exist when it's a man and a woman. There's microbes everywhere in the human body, everywhere.
    I didn't say STDs. There are severe health risks beyond STDs. There's rectal bleeding, tearing, prolapse and disease beyond STDs lurking in that feces bag gay people put their penis. It's the riskiest sexual behavior there is. Unnatural.

    Until we discovered DNA, did it not exist? That's not how science works.
    No gay gene found and not for lack of trying. Even pro gay researchers have given up.

    Evolution doesn't need to depend on genetics by themselves, it has a societal aspect. Homosexuals serve the same roles that Heterosexuals do in society, whilst not increasing the population. That is a valid Evolutionary benefit, since overpopulation isn't.
    Evolution is blind. Are 100% of homosexual males born sterile? You're acting like the plumbing doesn't work. The Overpopulation theory just doesn't hold up. Sorry.

    Anyways, carry on with your Gay Thumper thread. Tell us all how moral and good ramming a penis in a diseased feces bag is for society. Good luck with that.

  3. #33
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I've swatted this lie away a thousand times. Homosexual sexual activity doesn't occur in nature because of sexual attraction. There is no gay instinct in animals to mate. It happens because of dominance and other confused stimuli. It's completely irrational behavior.



    Homosexuality was classified as a DSM II mental disorder until it was removed for political purposes. Like Global Warming, The Left has politicized science. Gay Mafia activists would repeatedly picket APA events and get their protests all over the evening news until the APA eventually relented and removed it from the DSM. This was done for political reasons. Not scientific.



    You're lying

    Is beastiality natural and healthy? How about pedophilia? Secondly we know homosexual sex (sodomy between males) is the most risky form of sexual behavior practiced. Ramming your penis up a feces bag filled with nasty bacteria isn't natural and it isn't healthy.



    Not sure why you're bringing up The Bible at this point.



    oooo k... little off topic man



    You're not entitled to your own reality. Male + female sexual organs have a specific purpose that compliments each other. The anus does not. It's biological purpose is to hold and discharge feces.



    I don't see them "as bad people". I see them as people who engages in filthy dirty behavior. The fact that people like you see them as angels beyond criticism is annoying and stupid.



    I didn't say STDs. There are severe health risks beyond STDs. There's rectal bleeding, tearing, prolapse and disease beyond STDs lurking in that feces bag gay people put their penis. It's the riskiest sexual behavior there is. Unnatural.



    No gay gene found and not for lack of trying. Even pro gay researchers have given up.



    Evolution is blind. Are 100% of homosexual males born sterile? You're acting like the plumbing doesn't work. The Overpopulation theory just doesn't hold up. Sorry.

    Anyways, carry on with your Gay Thumper thread. Tell us all how moral and good ramming a penis in a diseased feces bag is for society. Good luck with that.
    watching your posts and lies fail time and time again, getting destoryed by poster after poster is pure entertainment. This type of nonsense is exactly one of the things helping equal rights for gays!. It spotlights how uneducated the opposition is and i hope you never stop and you post in every equal rights thread. It helps remind and show people how inane, nonsensical and totally mentally inept the arguments against equality are. PLEASE keep posting, its halarious!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #34
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Understatement of the century

    So the state shouldn't discriminate against any sexual fetishes right?
    Not unless the "fetish" can be shown to cause measurable harm to someone or society. In general, the answer is "no", since most sexual "fetishes" do not cause harm.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Not unless the "fetish" can be shown to cause measurable harm to someone or society. In general, the answer is "no", since most sexual "fetishes" do not cause harm.
    So any fetish should have the right to change the definition of marriage?

    What harm does beastiality cause to society? Muslims marry 13 year olds and engage in pedophilia. I thought we were supposed to be tolerant of Muslims?

  6. #36
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    So any fetish should have the right to change the definition of marriage?

    What harm does beastiality cause to society? Muslims marry 13 year olds and engage in pedophilia. I thought we were supposed to be tolerant of Muslims?
    Beastiality can be reasonably shown to cause harm. Pedophilia and marrying those at rather young ages can be shown to cause harm. Both can be shown to be negative for society, plus neither those under 18 nor animals can legally enter into any contracts in the US. Marriage, legal marriage, civil marriage, is a legal contract.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #37
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)So any fetish should have the right to change the definition of marriage?

    2.)What harm does beastiality cause to society?
    3.) Muslims marry 13 year olds and engage in pedophilia. I thought we were supposed to be tolerant of Muslims?
    1.) fact 1: no definition is changing, fact 2 orientation is not a fetish

    2.) this is a crime against animals, a crime

    3.) minors cant enter contracts, not all muslims do this anymore than people in general and pedophilia is a crime with a victim, its child rape

    4.) what you said has nothing to do with "muslims"

    ooops, facts destroy your posted lies again.
    DO you ever post anything of intellectual merit that doesn't instantly get exposed and destroyed ? we'd love to read it.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-02-13 at 02:30 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Beastiality can be reasonably shown to cause harm. Pedophilia and marrying those at rather young ages can be shown to cause harm. Both can be shown to be negative for society, plus neither those under 18 nor animals can legally enter into any contracts in the US. Marriage, legal marriage, civil marriage, is a legal contract.
    In what way? We kill and eat animals all day, every day. People leave their pets money all the time and lastly, Animal Rights wackos want animals to have the same rights as humans. Arguments can be made that homosexuality is also destructive and unhealthy for society. STDs are most easily transmitted through anal sex, not to mention the health risks other than STDs associated with anal sex.

    Richard Dawkins recently even suggested that "mild pedophilia" be legal. It's legal in some Muslim Cultures. So why are you so intolerant and afraid of Muslims?

  9. #39
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    In what way? We kill and eat animals all day, every day. People leave their pets money all the time and lastly, Animal Rights wackos want animals to have the same rights as humans. Arguments can be made that homosexuality is also destructive and unhealthy for society. STDs are most easily transmitted through anal sex, not to mention the health risks other than STDs associated with anal sex.

    Richard Dawkins recently even suggested that "mild pedophilia" be legal. It's legal in some Muslim Cultures. So why are you so intolerant and afraid of Muslims?
    you keep repeating this lie and it fails every single time

    some priest also molest children too does that mean that being against child rape is being again Christianity or they all do it? of course not because associations like that would be mentally retarded, theres no logic behind it. its a failed strawman.

    You lost to facts again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) fact 1: no definition is changing, fact 2 orientation is not a fetish
    It's a fetish

    2.) this is a crime against animals, a crime
    We kill and eat animals every day

    3.) minors cant enter contracts, not all muslims do this anymore than people in general and pedophilia is a crime with a victim, its child rape
    It's common practice in some Muslim cultures. Who are to judge? Why do you hate Muslims?

    4.) what you said has nothing to do with "muslims"
    Iran lawmakers pass bill allowing men to marry adopted daughters | World news | theguardian.com

    Parliamentarians in Iran have passed a bill to protect the rights of children which includes a clause that allows a man to marry his adopted daughter and while she is as young as 13 years.

    Activists have expressed alarm that the bill, approved by parliament on Sunday, opens the door for the caretaker of a family to marry his or her adopted child if a court rules it is in the interests of the individual child.
    ooops, facts destroy your posted lies again.
    DO you ever post anything of intellectual merit that doesn't instantly get exposed and destroyed ? we'd love to read it.
    These Gay Thumper threads are always a source of endless entertainment. I enjoy watching how emotional and passionate you get in defense of ramming a penis into a bag filled with feces and dirty bacteria

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you keep repeating this lie and it fails every single time

    some priest also molest children too does that mean that being against child rape is being again Christianity or they all do it? of course not because associations like that would be mentally retarded, theres no logic behind it. its a failed strawman.

    You lost to facts again.
    See above

    In fact an 8 year old girl just died after being raped by her 42 year old husband in one these derka derka cultures

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •