Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    since when did homosexuality become a "sexual fetish"

    your post fails as usual
    It's always been a fetish

    It certainly isn't genetic

  2. #22
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,783

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)It's always been a fetish

    It certainly isn't genetic
    1.) interesting so sexual orientation is now a fetish according to you. Link and facts to back that up please, we'd love to read it
    2.) well you cant say certainly" because that would make you wrong. Theres no evidence that shows orientation is or is not genetic. again if you have some facts that say orientation is in fact not gentic (not that it matters) we like to read that too.

    I love when you prove how vastly uneducated on this topic you are.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) interesting so sexual orientation is now a fetish according to you. Link and facts to back that up please, we'd love to read it
    2.) well you cant say certainly" because that would make you wrong. Theres no evidence that shows orientation is or is not genetic. again if you have some facts that say orientation is in fact not gentic (not that it matters) we like to read that too.

    I love when you prove how vastly uneducated on this topic you are.
    Homosexuality is a fetish

    There is no gay gene

    That's the science. Not my problem you are anti science.

    Carry on with your Gay Thumper thread

  4. #24
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's always been a fetish

    It certainly isn't genetic
    It is good to see that you are still uneducated on this topic and that you still don't know what the definitions of words are. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. A sexual fetish is the focusing on an object or a specific sexual situation that ENHANCES a romantic/sexual situation. I have now corrected you. Again.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #25
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Homosexuality is a fetish
    Proven incorrect by the definition of sexual fetish.

    There is no gay gene
    ... discovered yet. I will continue to correct your lack of education and logic on this matter each time I see it, and both so members of the forum understand how little you know on this topic and so they do not believe misinformation that you present.

    That's the science. Not my problem you are anti science.
    Your comment proves that you are anti-science. You do not understand the scientific method.

    Carry on with your Gay Thumper thread
    And the more you post in it, the more many of us will enjoy demonstrating how ignorant you are on this topic... as I have already done in two short posts.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It is good to see that you are still uneducated on this topic and that you still don't know what the definitions of words are. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. A sexual fetish is the focusing on an object or a specific sexual situation that ENHANCES a romantic/sexual situation. I have now corrected you. Again.
    Homosexuality is a fetish

    It's a mental disorder. They've done the studies with ID Twins (exact same DNA). No gay gene

    Carry on with your gay thumper thread. If Homosexuality was natural Evolution would have found a purpose for it by now.

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Homosexuality is a fetish
    Already proven it's not by definition.

    That's strike one.

    It's a mental disorder. They've done the studies with ID Twins (exact same DNA).
    Already proven wrong both by studies such as the Hooker study and through the fact that identical twins have differences in the DNA (epigenetic differences).

    Strike two.

    No gay gene
    ... discovered yet. Already proven through logic that the above comment is wrong.

    And that's strike three. Bronson, as usual fails to even come close to hitting the ball.

    Carry on with your gay thumper thread. If Homosexuality was natural Evolution would have found a purpose for it by now.
    And yet you're still here, getting humiliated as your lack of knowledge on this topic is being exposed as it usually is.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Already proven it's not by definition.

    That's strike one.
    You're not citing a definition. You're citing a marketing strategy which has been pushed for decades to make people believe Homosexuality is natural and normal. It is nothing of the sort.

    Homosexuality is a mental disorder. All fetishes are a mental disorder. Gays use their partners to masturbate or engage in sodomy. There is no true sexual intercourse. Enough with this premise that Gays are these clean wonderful moral people or something that we can't criticize. What they do is filthy. It is classified as "high risk" behavior. It is an unhealthy and unnatural sexual practice.

    There are SEVERE health risks associated with it. Do you engage in severe risky behavior knowingly? Nature didn't intend something to be rammed up where the poop comes out. I know MSNBC told you differently, but the biological purpose of the anus has to do with holding feces. It's filled with bacteria. Only someone with some serious issues would want to put their penis in that.

    Already proven wrong both by studies such as the Hooker study and through the fact that identical twins have differences in the DNA (epigenetic differences).

    Strike two.
    Incorrect

    It wasn't even 5% in the studies. These studies were done by pro gay researchers. Even one of the most prominent researchers admitted recently there isn't a gay gene. That it's entirely external and environmental factors after birth. They haven't found one for lack of trying. They haven't found one because it doesn't exist.

    ... discovered yet. Already proven through logic that the above comment is wrong.
    Time Travel hasn't been discovered yet either. Good luck with that

    And that's strike three. Bronson, as usual fails to even come close to hitting the ball.
    Says the guy who is anti science. Those who can't pass on their genes die out. If homosexuality was genetic, Evolution would have found a purpose for it by now.

    And yet you're still here, getting humiliated as your lack of knowledge on this topic is being exposed as it usually is.
    Do you honestly think I give 2 (*&^% what your opinion of me is? We have the same argument once a week. Can you guys chill with the Gay Thumper agenda a bit and trim these "homosexuality is awesome you're a bigot if you don't agree" threads down to once a month please. Thanks.

  9. #29
    Advisor douglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-16 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    458

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You're not citing a definition. You're citing a marketing strategy which has been pushed for decades to make people believe Homosexuality is natural and normal. It is nothing of the sort.
    It happens in nature, which is the definition of natural. We have tens of thousands of documented cases of Homosexual relations between animals, many of which were monogamous.
    Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
    You made this claim several times, and yet haven't even attempted to show proof for it. I know of no such study, research, or even reputable claim from the medical field that supports this idea, and plenty that supports the opposite.
    All fetishes are a mental disorder.
    That sentence is syntactically incorrect; if you meant "People who obsess over fetishes have a mental disorder", that would still be factually incorrect. Psychologists have concluded that sexual attraction towards fetishes are perfectly natural and healthy.
    Gays use their partners to masturbate or engage in sodomy.
    Yes. What's your point? Oh, and "sodomy" in the bible refers to inhospitality;

    Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. (Ezekiel 16.49–50 NASB)

    There is no true sexual intercourse.
    That's simply your opinion, there is no "true" sexual anything.
    Enough with this premise that Gays are these clean wonderful moral people or something that we can't criticize. What they do is filthy. It is classified as "high risk" behavior. It is an unhealthy and unnatural sexual practice.
    That you'd see them as bad people simply because of the way they have sex is pretty darn pathetic. They don't hate you, even when you hate them.

    There are SEVERE health risks associated with it. Do you engage in severe risky behavior knowingly? Nature didn't intend something to be rammed up where the poop comes out. I know MSNBC told you differently, but the biological purpose of the anus has to do with holding feces. It's filled with bacteria. Only someone with some serious issues would want to put their penis in that.
    In case you didn't know, there are SEVERE health risks with having Heterosexual intercourse. It's not like STD's just don't exist when it's a man and a woman. There's microbes everywhere in the human body, everywhere.

    It wasn't even 5% in the studies. These studies were done by pro gay researchers. Even one of the most prominent researchers admitted recently there isn't a gay gene. That it's entirely external and environmental factors after birth. They haven't found one for lack of trying. They haven't found one because it doesn't exist.
    Until we discovered DNA, did it not exist? That's not how science works.

    If homosexuality was genetic, Evolution would have found a purpose for it by now.
    Evolution doesn't need to depend on genetics by themselves, it has a societal aspect. Homosexuals serve the same roles that Heterosexuals do in society, whilst not increasing the population. That is a valid Evolutionary benefit, since overpopulation isn't.

  10. #30
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    I figured it would be the case. Now the pro-gay rights people need to recognize a few of these are going to fail before biased partisan judges. Eventually the supreme court will have tio make a true decision on this, and they have already showed that equality is more important than allowing people to vote other's rights away. I would have to say the courts were goiong to be the only place that would have done it for the whole US anyway considering how backwards the majority is in some states.
    That's not what they said about Obamacare.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •