Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 244 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #241
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Um, the fact that homosexuals CAN change.
    So your entire argument rests on your belief that homosexuals can choose to be straight or gay at will? Can you honestly sit there and with a straight face tell me that if you wanted to you could will yourself into being attracted to guys?

    If so, kudos on the raw mind power, because I'd never be able to pull that off, I love the ladies too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Then you would know SSM is not a right.
    Actually, by all definitions, it is a right. The supreme court has declared marriage a fundamental human right about 14 times over a span of 150 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    LOL I'll ask him for you. Oh, and I'll also let him know you're afraid of him.
    No, need because I really don't care what his position is - that considering I already know it anyways...

    J isn't worth the time it takes to write a post. His posts are so ridiculous I feel like a retard for even giving him the time of day.

    Besides, he blocked himself. I told dude if he kept addressing me with crazy posts he was going to be blocked hence I made good on my promise....

    If It matters he's the only poster I have on ignore so far..

  3. #243
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No, need because I really don't care what his position is - that considering I already know it anyways...

    J isn't worth the time it takes to write a post. His posts are so ridiculous I feel like a retard for even giving him the time of day.

    Besides, he blocked himself. I told dude if he kept addressing me with crazy posts he was going to be blocked hence I made good on my promise....

    If It matters he's the only poster I have on ignore so far..
    Translation you cant defend any of the on topic positions you have. Let me know when you are ready. Your arguments are its not real marriage, marriage is not a rights and gays already have equal rights.
    But the fact is it is real marriage by many definitions and laws
    another fact is 14 times SCOTUS referred to marriage as a right
    another fact is laws, rights and court cases all prove they do not have equal rights and when pushed to SSCs they have ruled banning are a violation of equality.

    after that your argument is those definitions, scotus rulings and judges/court cases dont count they got it wrong based on what? your OPINION and nothing else. an opinion destroyed by facts.

    Let me know when you have and facts to support your failed destroyed claims.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #244
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No, need because I really don't care what his position is - that considering I already know it anyways...

    J isn't worth the time it takes to write a post. His posts are so ridiculous I feel like a retard for even giving him the time of day.

    Besides, he blocked himself. I told dude if he kept addressing me with crazy posts he was going to be blocked hence I made good on my promise....

    If It matters he's the only poster I have on ignore so far..
    Seems to me he left a lasting impression on you. It's easy to figure out where someone stands on an issue when you have already debated them. Back to the OP. What are your thoughts on the lawsuit?
    Last edited by sbrettt; 10-04-13 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •