Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #151
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,054

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Nonsense. The Prop 8 brief can be found here: Prop 8 Proponents

    Plenty of legitimate reasons not to allow SSM. Legitimacy is a matter of opinion, and yours is duly noted.

    Tim-
    No legitimate reasons. Those "Proponents" were rightly told so during the trials they got. Their bull doesn't hold legal water.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #152
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It's fun at first but once he starts trolling and just making up ideas that suit his argument - it can just go too far.

    Besides, I didn't block him - he blocked himself..... I told him if he didn't stop talking **** he was going to be "ignored" of course I made good.

    IMO, it's quite refreshing...
    destroying your posts with facts is not trolling and not one honest respected poster here buys that. facts defeat your posts, you couldnt back up your failed posts so you run away from it.
    see the best part is, trying to pretend your posts dont get destroyed by facts doesn't change the fact they do. Ignore a way it only further exposes you and provided more entertainment for me.

    anything else on topic you want to discuss, tell us the lies that theres no such thing as gay marriage again? that's my favorite
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-03-13 at 02:16 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Can you list examples of how gays don't have equal protection???

    I suppose every example you have is either NOT a law or blatantly violates others freedoms...

    See how that works?
    see all the court cases
    tell us when a gay couple marries in NH and moves or travels are they treated equally as a straight couple? given the same protections?
    factually the answer is 100% no
    wow that was easy

    if you disagree id love for you to prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #154
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yep i find you amusing too, destroying your failed posts and lies with facts is always fun.
    2.) wow 100% false. just two posts in and you are already caught posting a lie.
    I never said that at all, please go back and read my whole statement and its content
    what happened was somebody pointing out a risk of HIV was a reason to worry about gay marriage or not allow it, which is meaningless to equal rights and marriage. i pointed out how promiscuous anal sex is a high risk activity period, the people dont really matter its high risk for anybody. This was important because it should how stupid of a concern it was for this topic unless of course one wants to regulate all sex. it exposed how worrying about JUST gay sex was severely uneducated when all promiscuous unprotected sex has high risk.
    yep you lose again tim, see this is what happens very often to you.
    people factually write one thing.
    Took the bait just like I KNEW you would. This goes to that predictability thing I keep referring too about you. Do you think I would make such a claim without the cold hard facts to back me up? Truth is that no Sir, it isn't just promiscuity that causes the spread of HIV. All things being equal, which in language comprehension a 4 year old would understand, means that all samples are assumed the same degree of latitude statistically, we see that 75% of all cases of HIV in the USA is by men having sex with men, the other 28% or so is by IDU, and the remaining is by heterosexuals that as a matter of FACT also fall into risky categories of which, being a bisexual, or having sex with someone that is, is an indicator. The cold hard truth is that at least in the USA and the West, a heterosexual who does not have sex with a bisexual or homosexual, or use intravenous drugs has a statistically zero chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime. Whereas a homosexual man has a 25% chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime, and a 50% chance before they reach the age of 30. Now why do you suppose that is? It is because gay men, especially young gay men between the ages of 15 to 24 simply do NOT practice safe sex. In many surveys done on the topic, they, by a huge margin, find safe sex to be atypical of the homosexual lifestyle. Barebacking and bug chasing, and drug mixing are behaviors that are embraced by the young homosexual, not avoided. They as a group or population demographic do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT practice safe sex period! Also, to wet your whistle with some more unpopular facts, the increase in HIV over the past several years in spite of a dramatic effort to slow the spread, is among the homosexual youth, and black men are the highest growth category. Moreover, take into account that statistically heterosexuals test themselves for HIV by a whopping 80% compared to homosexuals who are way down with 22% even bothering to test themselves after a sexual encounter. So Sir, although it might sound all light and puffy the way you present and frame your argument, your argument fails in that, your premise is completely wrong. Homosexuality, despite all the inherent risks is not in and of itself a gay disease, however, homosexual culture is most certainly what is allowing it to stick around.

    then you assume and make up stuff in your head that you think was said but in reality it never was.
    hell, go back and quote me and the the posts before it to further own yourself and prove yourself wrong
    thanks again buddy for totally destroying your own posts for me, you are O and lifetime against facts, please keep trying though you never fail on cracking me up with your dishonesty and failed posts.
    at least this time you tried to stay on topic but once again fact destroy your failed post, good job!
    anything else on topic youd like to discuss . . honestly without fantasy?
    Ok, well have it your way unicorn chaser.. I'll stick to the facts.
    Oh, and in case you're wondering, this link shows you how incredibly wrong you are about the facts!
    CDC: HIV rates high among young gay men, many unaware they're infected - CBS News
    By the way, this is just one link, there are many that confirm, and expand on the causes and the spread of HIV in the Western world if you're truly interested in attacking the topic from an unbiased point of view.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #155
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    No legitimate reasons. Those "Proponents" were rightly told so during the trials they got. Their bull doesn't hold legal water.
    By a gay judge, and then upheld not on the merits, but on procedure.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #156
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Took the bait just like I KNEW you would. This goes to that predictability thing I keep referring too about you. Do you think I would make such a claim without the cold hard facts to back me up? Truth is that no Sir, it isn't just promiscuity that causes the spread of HIV. All things being equal, which in language comprehension a 4 year old would understand, means that all samples are assumed the same degree of latitude statistically, we see that 75% of all cases of HIV in the USA is by men having sex with men, the other 28% or so is by IDU, and the remaining is by heterosexuals that as a matter of FACT also fall into risky categories of which, being a bisexual, or having sex with someone that is, is an indicator. The cold hard truth is that at least in the USA and the West, a heterosexual who does not have sex with a bisexual or homosexual, or use intravenous drugs has a statistically zero chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime. Whereas a homosexual man has a 25% chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime, and a 50% chance before they reach the age of 30. Now why do you suppose that is? It is because gay men, especially young gay men between the ages of 15 to 24 simply do NOT practice safe sex. In many surveys done on the topic, they, by a huge margin, find safe sex to be atypical of the homosexual lifestyle. Barebacking and bug chasing, and drug mixing are behaviors that are embraced by the young homosexual, not avoided. They as a group or population demographic do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT practice safe sex period! Also, to wet your whistle with some more unpopular facts, the increase in HIV over the past several years in spite of a dramatic effort to slow the spread, is among the homosexual youth, and black men are the highest growth category. Moreover, take into account that statistically heterosexuals test themselves for HIV by a whopping 80% compared to homosexuals who are way down with 22% even bothering to test themselves after a sexual encounter. So Sir, although it might sound all light and puffy the way you present and frame your argument, your argument fails in that, your premise is completely wrong. Homosexuality, despite all the inherent risks is not in and of itself a gay disease, however, homosexual culture is most certainly what is allowing it to stick around.



    Ok, well have it your way unicorn chaser.. I'll stick to the facts.
    Oh, and in case you're wondering, this link shows you how incredibly wrong you are about the facts!
    CDC: HIV rates high among young gay men, many unaware they're infected - CBS News
    By the way, this is just one link, there are many that confirm, and expand on the causes and the spread of HIV in the Western world if you're truly interested in attacking the topic from an unbiased point of view.

    Tim-

    weird i dont see a quote of me saying what you lied about and CLAIMED i said
    Translation, you lied about what i said and now you are hoping i get caught up in your deflection.

    thanks for playing tim, your post loses as usual
    thanks again buddy for totally destroying your own posts for me, your posts are O and lifetime against facts, please keep trying though you never fail on cracking me up with your dishonesty and failed posts. You posted ZERO facts that change anything of the actual discussion, ZERO.
    at least this time you tried to stay on topic but once again fact destroy your failed post, good job!
    anything else on topic youd like to discuss . . honestly without fantasy?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #157
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird i dont see a quote of me saying what you lied about and CLAIMED i said
    Translation, you lied about what i said and now you are hoping i get caught up in your deflection.

    thanks for playing tim, your post loses as usual
    thanks again buddy for totally destroying your own posts for me, your posts are O and lifetime against facts, please keep trying though you never fail on cracking me up with your dishonesty and failed posts. You posted ZERO facts that change anything of the actual discussion, ZERO.
    at least this time you tried to stay on topic but once again fact destroy your failed post, good job!
    anything else on topic youd like to discuss . . honestly without fantasy?

    You're very welcome.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  8. #158
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    You're very welcome.


    Tim-
    let me know when you can support your posted lie, ill be waiting
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #159
    Advisor douglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-16 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    458

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Took the bait just like I KNEW you would. This goes to that predictability thing I keep referring too about you. Do you think I would make such a claim without the cold hard facts to back me up? Truth is that no Sir, it isn't just promiscuity that causes the spread of HIV. All things being equal, which in language comprehension a 4 year old would understand, means that all samples are assumed the same degree of latitude statistically, we see that 75% of all cases of HIV in the USA is by men having sex with men, the other 28% or so is by IDU, and the remaining is by heterosexuals that as a matter of FACT also fall into risky categories of which, being a bisexual, or having sex with someone that is, is an indicator. The cold hard truth is that at least in the USA and the West, a heterosexual who does not have sex with a bisexual or homosexual, or use intravenous drugs has a statistically zero chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime. Whereas a homosexual man has a 25% chance of contracting HIV in their lifetime, and a 50% chance before they reach the age of 30. Now why do you suppose that is? It is because gay men, especially young gay men between the ages of 15 to 24 simply do NOT practice safe sex. In many surveys done on the topic, they, by a huge margin, find safe sex to be atypical of the homosexual lifestyle. Barebacking and bug chasing, and drug mixing are behaviors that are embraced by the young homosexual, not avoided. They as a group or population demographic do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT practice safe sex period! Also, to wet your whistle with some more unpopular facts, the increase in HIV over the past several years in spite of a dramatic effort to slow the spread, is among the homosexual youth, and black men are the highest growth category. Moreover, take into account that statistically heterosexuals test themselves for HIV by a whopping 80% compared to homosexuals who are way down with 22% even bothering to test themselves after a sexual encounter. So Sir, although it might sound all light and puffy the way you present and frame your argument, your argument fails in that, your premise is completely wrong. Homosexuality, despite all the inherent risks is not in and of itself a gay disease, however, homosexual culture is most certainly what is allowing it to stick around.
    And would any of that be mitigated by banning gay marriage?

  10. #160
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    And would any of that be mitigated by banning gay marriage?
    nope, logically the argument could be made that bigotry and not allowing marriage perpetuates it.

    not to mention its meaningless to equal rights and legal marriage and what is being discussed but that fact will go ignored.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •