Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #131
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    The State is creating it's own morality and endorsing filthy feces bag pumpers.
    Hooray for the state!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    That's not a slippery slope.

    It is if it's done properly. Otherwise, the chafing, you know.......
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    YES you replied and posted again!

    1.) you can repeat this lie all day its been proven factually wrong. FACTS prove you wrong and destroy your failed lie everytime you say it providing much entertainment.
    You just keep calling it a lie because you emotionally can't accept it. Your feelings don't = facts though

    2.) nope only equal rights are being granted and discrimination defeated, i can quote LAWS and COURT CASES proving this fact and proving you wrong, what do you have again? oh thats right hurt feelings. Let me know when theres any facts on your side.
    Not equal rights. Special rights. If it's about equality than every other sexual fetish group and polygamist/group marriage activist group should get the same "rights"

    3.) thats right get mad, start cussing since your posts are losing and being destroyed. once again you are showing how extremley and severely uneducated you are about this topic. Fact remains ssm excisted BC, a more important fact is, it doesnt matter if marriage was invented last year. doesnt change the fact its a equality issue. Your post loses again to facts.
    Ooh I'm getting mad lol

    All you ever do is say "You got destroyed", "you lie" over and over and over while passionately putting on a moral pedestal mentally ill males injecting their penises into feces bags filled with bacteria. /shrug it is what it is

    4.) soooo you have facts to support your lies then?

    if so why dont you teach us all a lesson, post these facts with links you speak of and prove you havent posted lies, cant wait. SHow us who is right!
    Look at the way you attack anyone who doesn't glorify anal sex as awesome and cool. Why do I need to post links? You're the poster child for intolerance and personal attacks. Why should anyone have tolerance and respect for gays if you look at the way gays treat anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle?

    5.) emotionally worked up? can you point where that is happening, all i see is us laughing at the lies you post. remind us who is cussing and posting lies and flying off the handle, thats only you and its great entertainment
    Yea any post you type is a hyperbolic emotional mess. You can't go 48 hours without blaring your gay trumpet. It's comical and embarrassing.

    6.) more desperation, failed insults. this is typical of somebody getting emotional and who cant defend their lies and posts. SInce you have no facts or logic to support your claims you lash out, go offr topic, get emotional and try to insult. SOrry it fails to, nobody honest and educated buys it. Please continue though, reading meltdowns like yours are funny.
    Desperate about what? Do you honestly believe anyone is going to change anyone's minds here?

    It's the same thread every week. The same discussion every week. Nothing changes. Nothing is ever going to change.

    7.) factually not happening, if you disagree please prove otherwise we are waiting
    It is happening. Your feelings don't = facts

    8.) you already answered, you even called them married duh
    What would it be called? SSM? What?

    9.) nope sexual orientation is not a fetish, you keep repeating this lie with no proof and we keep laughing. Please provide your proof now. Try to understand if homosexuality is a fetish so is heterosexuality, you cant separate them.
    Homosexuality is a fetish. There is no gay gene. Anything genetic in regards to homosexuality has to do with things not working right. It's a fetish that can be cured.

    10.) this is a meaningless opinion that has nothing to do with legal marriage and equal rights.

    wow destroying all that was easy, please post more lies, go further off topic, get more emotional and try failed insults in your next post this is great

    or try to be civil actually stay on topic and post any facts you have that prove sexual orentatioin is a fetish.

    in your next post prove hetero and homosexuality are fetish, i cant wait.

    my guess is you will totally dodge it again, exposing your failed posts again and do the former.
    If it's so meaningless than why do you keep responding. My posts get more traction than any other posts in these threads. A lot of time and energy is spent by multiple people responding to what I have to say. If I'm so easy to destroy why are you spending so much time responding to my posts?

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Hooray for the state!!
    Because historically that's worked so well in the past

    Fail

  4. #134
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Oh look, been away for a few days and what a surprise, AGENTJ has another gay thumper thread..

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #135
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You just keep calling it a lie because you emotionally can't accept it. Your feelings don't = facts though



    Not equal rights. Special rights. If it's about equality than every other sexual fetish group and polygamist/group marriage activist group should get the same "rights"



    Ooh I'm getting mad lol

    All you ever do is say "You got destroyed", "you lie" over and over and over while passionately putting on a moral pedestal mentally ill males injecting their penises into feces bags filled with bacteria. /shrug it is what it is



    Look at the way you attack anyone who doesn't glorify anal sex as awesome and cool. Why do I need to post links? You're the poster child for intolerance and personal attacks. Why should anyone have tolerance and respect for gays if you look at the way gays treat anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle?



    Yea any post you type is a hyperbolic emotional mess. You can't go 48 hours without blaring your gay trumpet. It's comical and embarrassing.



    Desperate about what? Do you honestly believe anyone is going to change anyone's minds here?

    It's the same thread every week. The same discussion every week. Nothing changes. Nothing is ever going to change.



    It is happening. Your feelings don't = facts



    What would it be called? SSM? What?



    Homosexuality is a fetish. There is no gay gene. Anything genetic in regards to homosexuality has to do with things not working right. It's a fetish that can be cured.



    If it's so meaningless than why do you keep responding. My posts get more traction than any other posts in these threads. A lot of time and energy is spent by multiple people responding to what I have to say. If I'm so easy to destroy why are you spending so much time responding to my posts?
    WOW CAN I CALL IT OR CAN I CALL IT!
    you ran from the question AGAIN, your post are throughly exposed.

    Translation: a big long post that proves you got nothing

    facts have destroyed you again

    this is so much fun exposing your lies, please don't stop
    watching your posted meltdowns and lies and posts get owned provides us with much entertainment

    I will directly challenge you AGAIN.
    please post more lies, go further off topic, get more emotional and try failed insults in your next post

    or

    try to be civil, honesty, topically intelligent, actually stay on topic and post any facts you have that prove sexual orientation is a fetish.

    in your next post FACTUALLY prove hetero and homosexuality are fetishes, i cant wait.

    my guess is you will totally dodge it again, exposing your failed posts again and do the former.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #136
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    There may also be some cases that do pass because of pro-gay activist judges as well that are so deranged in their hateful stance on "equality" that they would reverse the legal will of the people and impose their own inappropriate view of marriage upon a state using their status as a judge to unfairly impose their will upon the people.
    America isn't mob rule. You don't get to vote who has equal rights and who doesn't. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    putting on a moral pedestal mentally ill males injecting their penises into feces bags filled with bacteria. /shrug it is what it is

    /
    A "libertarian" arguing against equal rights. Are you sure you understand your own lean?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  7. #137
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Oh look, been away for a few days and what a surprise, AGENTJ has another gay thumper thread..

    Tim-
    another fan and victim of mine, I LOVE IT!

    is there something on topic you would like to discuss?
    DOnt you just love how equal rights is winning and discrimination is losing?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Oh look, been away for a few days and what a surprise, AGENTJ has another gay thumper thread..

    Tim-
    And on cue, here you are

  9. #139
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another fan and victim of mine, I LOVE IT!

    is there something on topic you would like to discuss?
    DOnt you just love how equal rights is winning and discrimination is losing?

    Tehehe.. I find you amusing is all.

    I also found it amusing that earlier in this thread you stated that homosexual men are no more at risk of contracting HIV than heterosexuals. The CDC and the WHO disagree with you most vehemently, but facts are facts, even if you don't like them. True that as a percentage of the worlds population more heterosexuals have HIV than homosexuals, but funny thing about that claim, however obvious it is to some, clearly not fitting the narrative for others. I wonder why more heterosexuals have HIV than homosexuals? Golly, that claim makes no sense dawg..

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  10. #140
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And on cue, here you are
    Yeah, I take my cues in 48 hour spurts..


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •