Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 244

Thread: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va [W: 86,235]

  1. #121
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Gay marriage is no different.
    how you can even say that when so many facts prove that wrong is hilarious

    by your logic then hetero sexual marriage is no different then too
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #122
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Increased chance of HIV though.
    actually false
    2 things

    sex is meaningless to a marriage contract

    unprotected PROMISCUOUS anal sex has a higher risk of aids, then some other sex, the people involved dont matter

    ALL unprotected PROMISCUOUS sex has that risk

    ooops there goes that meaningless point
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #123
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Not for lesbians.

    And that isn't because of their relationships. In fact, with marriage, there is a reduced chance of HIV because marriage reduces the chance of HIV. It is a monogamous relationship for many couples, even those who were more open prior to entry into marriage. Same sex marriage will not increase chance of HIV.
    ding ding ding ding


    please dont use facts and logic though it will just be ignored especially when it destroies already failed posts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #124
    Guru
    WorldWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,041

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Increased chance of HIV though.

    Let me get this correct.

    The reason for denying Same-sex Civil Marriage is because promoting monogamous relationships will increase the chance of HIV?

    The reciprocal of that then is that denying Same-sex Civil Marriage, thereby promoting multiple partners, will decrease the chance of HIV?



    How well has that worked?


    >>>>

  5. #125
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    Let me get this correct.

    The reason for denying Same-sex Civil Marriage is because promoting monogamous relationships will increase the chance of HIV?

    The reciprocal of that then is that denying Same-sex Civil Marriage, thereby promoting multiple partners will decrease the chance of HIV?



    >>>>
    hilarious aint it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    Let me get this correct.

    The reason for denying Same-sex Civil Marriage is because promoting monogamous relationships will increase the chance of HIV?

    The reciprocal of that then is that denying Same-sex Civil Marriage, thereby promoting multiple partners, will decrease the chance of HIV?



    How well has that worked?


    >>>>
    No actually

    The reason to oppose SSM is because it's sham pretend marriage that isn't real

    Gays don't deserve the special right to change the definition of marriage over any other sexual fetish group like polygamists, beastiality or Muslim pedophiles

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Ah. The dumb slippery slope argument... the one that has been destroyed countless times here at DP. If you want to continue to present this debunked and meritless argument, be my guest, but recognize that you all have failed to prove it's validity the last 189 times you presented it and will fail the next 189 times, too. The problem is that you do not seem to understand the concept of consistent analogy.
    The State is creating it's own morality and endorsing filthy feces bag pumpers. That's not a slippery slope. Just the truth. /shrug

    What's so romantic about putting your penis into a dirty hole whose biological purpose is to hold and discharge feces? Would you put your thing into a dirty hole filled with filthy bacteria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigi View Post
    Who gives a damn what consensual adults do in their own bedrooms?

    What empirical evidence is there showing that allowing gay marriage will negatively affect the well-being of the American people?
    If they want to do deviant gross stuff in the privacy of their bedrooms more power to them. That doesn't give them the right to change the definition of marriage over any other sexual fetish group.
    Last edited by Bronson; 10-03-13 at 11:20 AM.

  7. #127
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    No actually

    1.)The reason to oppose SSM is because it's sham pretend marriage that isn't real

    2.) Gays don't deserve the special right

    3.)to change the definition of marriage

    4.) over any other sexual fetish group like polygamists, beastiality or Muslim pedophiles
    1.) fact prove you wrong and will continue to do so everytime you post this lie. if you disagree by all means please post and link and facts you think you have the supports your failed fallacy.
    2.) correct the nobody deserves SPECIAL rights, good thing that is factually not happening. thanks for point out a meaningless fact.
    3.) marriage isnt begin changed, SSM existsed BC
    4.) all these lies have been destroyed to and its the easy way to get a post not taken seriously

    sexual orientation is FACTUALLY not a fetish, if you disagree please please post fact proving otherwise, you will fail

    bestiality, child rape, polygamy have nothing to do with legal marriage and equality illegal discrimination

    thanks for the entertainment, your posts are always funny, we anxiously wait for you to post any facts that support your posted lies . . . . . ANY . . . . heck even one . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) fact prove you wrong and will continue to do so everytime you post this lie. if you disagree by all means please post and link and facts you think you have the supports your failed fallacy.
    It's sham pretend marriage that isn't real. I don't care how hard you thump that gay agenda. Gay Marriage is a joke. No more relevant than 2 trannies getting hooked up. Frankenstein social experiments. Nothing more. The coddling of a mental disorder.

    2.) correct the nobody deserves SPECIAL rights, good thing that is factually not happening. thanks for point out a meaningless fact.
    That's exactly what is happening. I'm glad we agree that gays shouldn't get the special right over any other sexual fetish group to change the definition of marriage. Looks like we're making some progress in these gay thumper threads.

    3.) marriage isnt begin changed, SSM existsed BC
    Bull*&^%$. The notion of marriage and it's definition being man + woman is the oldest notion of an institution and it's meaning in human history. What are you going to cite some obscure Indian Tribe nobody has ever heard of again?

    4.) all these lies have been destroyed to and its the easy way to get a post not taken seriously
    Yes anything that isn't gay mafia propaganda is a lie

    Why do you get so emotionally worked up about this issue? Do you put your penis in a bag whose biological purpose is to discharge feces and is filled with dirty bacteria? Why should we give people who engage in such behavior the special right to change the definition of marriage over any other fetish group?

    Also if 2 trannies get married are the same sex, what do you call that?

    sexual orientation is FACTUALLY not a fetish, if you disagree please please post fact proving otherwise, you will fail

    bestiality, child rape, polygamy have nothing to do with legal marriage and equality illegal discrimination

    thanks for the entertainment, your posts are always funny, we anxiously wait for you to post any facts that support your posted lies . . . . . ANY . . . . heck even one . .
    Homosexuality is a fetish. They use the male body to masturbate. It's an abomination.

  9. #129
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It's sham pretend marriage that isn't real. I don't care how hard you thump that gay agenda. Gay Marriage is a joke. No more relevant than 2 trannies getting hooked up. Frankenstein social experiments. Nothing more. The coddling of a mental disorder.
    2.)That's exactly what is happening. I'm glad we agree that gays shouldn't get the special right over any other sexual fetish group to change the definition of marriage. Looks like we're making some progress in these gay thumper threads.
    3.)Bull*&^%$. The notion of marriage and it's definition being man + woman is the oldest notion of an institution and it's meaning in human history. What are you going to cite some obscure Indian Tribe nobody has ever heard of again?
    4.)Yes anything that isn't gay mafia propaganda is a lie
    5.) Why do you get so emotionally worked up about this issue?
    6.) Do you put your penis in a bag whose biological purpose is to discharge feces and is filled with dirty bacteria?
    7.) Why should we give people who engage in such behavior the special right to change the definition of marriage over any other fetish group?
    8.) Also if 2 trannies get married are the same sex, what do you call that?
    9.) Homosexuality is a fetish. They use the male body to masturbate.
    10.) It's an abomination.
    YES you replied and posted again!

    1.) you can repeat this lie all day its been proven factually wrong. FACTS prove you wrong and destroy your failed lie everytime you say it providing much entertainment.
    2.) nope only equal rights are being granted and discrimination defeated, i can quote LAWS and COURT CASES proving this fact and proving you wrong, what do you have again? oh thats right hurt feelings. Let me know when theres any facts on your side.
    3.) thats right get mad, start cussing since your posts are losing and being destroyed. once again you are showing how extremley and severely uneducated you are about this topic. Fact remains ssm excisted BC, a more important fact is, it doesnt matter if marriage was invented last year. doesnt change the fact its a equality issue. Your post loses again to facts.
    4.) soooo you have facts to support your lies then?

    if so why dont you teach us all a lesson, post these facts with links you speak of and prove you havent posted lies, cant wait. SHow us who is right!

    5.) emotionally worked up? can you point where that is happening, all i see is us laughing at the lies you post. remind us who is cussing and posting lies and flying off the handle, thats only you and its great entertainment
    6.) more desperation, failed insults. this is typical of somebody getting emotional and who cant defend their lies and posts. SInce you have no facts or logic to support your claims you lash out, go offr topic, get emotional and try to insult. SOrry it fails to, nobody honest and educated buys it. Please continue though, reading meltdowns like yours are funny.
    7.) factually not happening, if you disagree please prove otherwise we are waiting
    8.) you already answered, you even called them married duh
    9.) nope sexual orientation is not a fetish, you keep repeating this lie with no proof and we keep laughing. Please provide your proof now. Try to understand if homosexuality is a fetish so is heterosexuality, you cant separate them.
    10.) this is a meaningless opinion that has nothing to do with legal marriage and equal rights.

    wow destroying all that was easy, please post more lies, go further off topic, get more emotional and try failed insults in your next post this is great

    or try to be civil actually stay on topic and post any facts you have that prove sexual orentatioin is a fetish.

    in your next post prove hetero and homosexuality are fetish, i cant wait.

    my guess is you will totally dodge it again, exposing your failed posts again and do the former.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #130
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Gay rights organization files federal lawsuit challenging W.Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Yes anything that isn't gay mafia propaganda is a lie
    Gay mafia propaganda??
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •