Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

  1. #41
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,806

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Ignoring the Republicans bragging about the shutdown over the weekend in drunken stupors at the House doesn't make it go away. America will not forget in 13 months, the new countdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No one's "bragged about" anything.

  2. #42
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,806

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Your statements come right from the Cruz playbook.
    Every Republican is doing the bidding of Speaker Cruz.
    Speaker Cruz has caused this Republican shutdown and you own him and all of his disgraceful comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Sorry, Cruz is not my hero. He is a jerk.
    But I am the son of a WWII naval vet of the south pacific. So I will wrap the flag around this issue.

  3. #43
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    It is sad that one cannot differentiate essential services (security) from non-essential (maintenance) staff....or realize one is still funded while the other is not in a US govt "shutdown".

    Oh...ps....this is not unique to a particular administration.

    It's sad when people can not figure out for themselves that a memorial that doesn't require security when the government is funded also doesn't require security when government is not funded.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Your statements come right from the Cruz playbook.
    Every Republican is doing the bidding of Speaker Cruz.
    Speaker Cruz has caused this Republican shutdown and you own him and all of his disgraceful comments.
    Thats funny, I dont even know what he said. But hey let your partisenship speak for you.

  5. #45
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    It's sad when people can not figure out for themselves that a memorial that doesn't require security when the government is funded also doesn't require security when government is not funded.
    "Govt property doesn't require security"

    Keep on reducing your argument to absurdity.

    That is worse than ignoring the details on essential and non-essential funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #46
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,806

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Nothing funny about what your Speaker Cruz said.
    Facts are not partisanship.
    Try any news online and you'll see what Cruz said.
    Do you think his 21-hour joke was like the Bataan death march?Yes or No--his words
    Imagine what our Fathers would do to him!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Thats funny, I dont even know what he said. But hey let your partisenship speak for you.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwinWillers View Post
    No one's "bragged about" anything.
    No, they are just "giddy"......no "bragging". Victory dances are not "bragging".

    Rachel Maddow Show
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #48
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,806

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    No amount of deflection will take away from the disgraceful use of our Veterans by your Republicans.
    When Speaker Cruz likens his dirty deed in the Senate to the Bataan death march, all of America has a dry-heave.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    It's sad when people can not figure out for themselves that a memorial that doesn't require security when the government is funded also doesn't require security when government is not funded.

  9. #49
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,690

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    "Govt property doesn't require security"

    Keep on reducing your argument to absurdity.

    That is worse than ignoring the details on essential and non-essential funding.
    HAH!! So explain to me why the memorial wasn't surrounded by a barricade or no trespassing signs on Monday but needs to be today.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: 'Greatest generation' veterans sweep past barricades at memorial in their honor

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    HAH!! So explain to me why the memorial wasn't surrounded by a barricade or no trespassing signs on Monday but needs to be today.
    Uh....the barricades went up on the 1st of Oct, Tuesday.

    This event, WWII vets going past the barricades, happened yesterday, Tues.

    FFS.....now you need a calender to understand when the shutdown began.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •