Page 40 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1913

Thread: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176:468]

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    As I see it, he knew the deadline was coming up, after which he would need new approval. The House told him he could have his money, if he accepted their conditions. He didn't like the conditions and let the date line laps. By doing that he necessitated the payments stop. That sounds as though he willfully bluffed, playing with the people's well being and the people lost.
    It is not Obama money the debt has to be paid according to the Constitution. That also is Reagans, Bush 1, Clinton's, and Bush 2 debt as well. Sorry you righties are fixing to lose another arguement.

  2. #392
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    Republicans fall quiet in face of Obama deficit success - Video on NBCNews.com

    Any more lies you want to spew or do I need to show you other sources which you will never try to prove wrong other than your simple words.
    Not surprising, the sequester is in effect and Obama takes credit for the reduction in the deficit. Keep allowing liberalism to make a fool of you.

  3. #393
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    It is not Obama money the debt has to be paid according to the Constitution. That also is Reagans, Bush 1, Clinton's, and Bush 2 debt as well. Sorry you righties are fixing to lose another arguement.
    Lady, you don't have a clue what you are talking about but just regurgitate liberal leftwing rhetoric. The liberal elite love having people like you and are laughing at you behind the scenes.

  4. #394
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Not surprising, the sequester is in effect and Obama takes credit for the reduction in the deficit. Keep allowing liberalism to make a fool of you.
    Lol really the defict reduction was under way before the sequester so you admit to telling a bold face lie and trying to back track. Tell me why every Republican President over the 30 years has ballooned the defict?? Yet you still seem to think and say they dont do anything wrong. Remember deficits dont matter.

  5. #395
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    Lol really the defict reduction was under way before the sequester so you admit to telling a bold face lie and trying to back track. Tell me why every Republican President over the 30 years has ballooned the defict?? Yet you still seem to think and say they dont do anything wrong. Remember deficits dont matter.
    Is that right? Please show me that deficit reduction?

    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

    Check out the site, you might actually learn that the left has been lying to you

  6. #396
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Not surprising, the sequester is in effect and Obama takes credit for the reduction in the deficit. Keep allowing liberalism to make a fool of you.
    The deficit reduction is primarily due to increases in both economic and financial growth. The sequester is just spit in a bucket.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  7. #397
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,478

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Lady, you don't have a clue what you are talking about but just regurgitate liberal leftwing rhetoric. The liberal elite love having people like you and are laughing at you behind the scenes.
    She got it more right than you ever do.

  8. #398
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinator View Post
    The deficit reduction is primarily due to increases in both economic and financial growth. The sequester is just spit in a bucket.
    Almost forgot, I don't respond to people who reported me seeking an infraction because they cannot stand to be challenged.

  9. #399
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    She got it more right than you ever do.
    Aw, yes, another leftwing zealot here. I posted the link to the Treasury data so show it

    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

  10. #400
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,253

    Re: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Is that right? Please show me that deficit reduction?
    The deficit has been falling every year since 2009. For example, from July 2012 - July 2013, the accumulated deficit was roughly $722 billion.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •