Page 25 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1913

Thread: CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame [W:176:468]

  1. #241
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Yep, this is what a conservative argument sounds like.
    Then the problem is in your eyes. Because that's all your arguments ever consist of here, meme after meme and now you tell us that's all you see of the arguments of others. Well, there you have the problem - you're stuck in the universe of memes.

  2. #242
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    I hope reasonable Republicans, along with moderates and Independents are seeing what a sham the GOP has become. Its time for reasonable/moderate Republicans to take back their party from the teabagger fringe.....or abandon their party altogether....because this current mess is what you get when you vote Republican these days. Sad.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What a vile display.
    Just kinda seeing what it like to talk like a rightwinger you know! Socialist, Nazi, not a natural born citizen, anti christ, the thing you righties have to say about Obama. On your point however did I not say something that is true?? Because history says otherwise!

  4. #244
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    Just kinda seeing what it like to talk like a rightwinger you know! Socialist, Nazi, not a natural born citizen, anti christ, the thing you righties have to say about Obama. On your point however did I not say something that is true?? Because history says otherwise!
    Oh spare me....You showed your ass and now continue to do so....I have no use for you.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Arlington, tx
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    362

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh spare me....You showed your ass and now continue to do so....I have no use for you.
    So you are saying the Republicans have never done this??? Heck you and other posters here have done the same thing do not play that game you will lose. But I am glad that you are done with me one less nutjob

  6. #246
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I hope reasonable Republicans, along with moderates and Independents are seeing what a sham the GOP has become. Its time for reasonable/moderate Republicans to take back their party from the teabagger fringe.....or abandon their party altogether....because this current mess is what you get when you vote Republican these days. Sad.....

    "“America, after all, has always been a grand experiment in compromise. As a democracy made up of every race and religion, where every belief and point of view is welcomed, we have put to the test time and again the proposition at the heart of our founding: that out of many, we are one. We have engaged in fierce and passionate debates about the issues of the day, but from slavery to war, from civil liberties to questions of economic justice, we have tried to live by the words that Jefferson once wrote: ‘Every man cannot have his way in all things…Without this mutual disposition, we are disjointed individuals, but not a society.’”-Obama.

    Of course the dipstick now says, "he won't negotiate". What a liar. Of course his useful idiots lap it up, which ever way he goes.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  7. #247
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by greengirl77 View Post
    So you are saying the Republicans have never done this??? Heck you and other posters here have done the same thing do not play that game you will lose. But I am glad that you are done with me one less nutjob
    So you are saying that one bad action, justifies another....That is childish thinking.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #248
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    "“America, after all, has always been a grand experiment in compromise. As a democracy made up of every race and religion, where every belief and point of view is welcomed, we have put to the test time and again the proposition at the heart of our founding: that out of many, we are one. We have engaged in fierce and passionate debates about the issues of the day, but from slavery to war, from civil liberties to questions of economic justice, we have tried to live by the words that Jefferson once wrote: ‘Every man cannot have his way in all things…Without this mutual disposition, we are disjointed individuals, but not a society.’”-Obama.

    Of course the dipstick now says, "he won't negotiate". What a liar. Of course his useful idiots lap it up, which ever way he goes.
    There is nothing to negotiate. The law passed....the Supreme Court upheld it. Its law. The teabaggers need to accept the fact and move on....America see's right through their games and it will cost the GOP severely.

    You don't hold the American people hostage because you don't like the law.....sorry.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I hope reasonable Republicans, along with moderates and Independents are seeing what a sham the GOP has become. Its time for reasonable/moderate Republicans to take back their party from the teabagger fringe.....or abandon their party altogether....because this current mess is what you get when you vote Republican these days. Sad.....
    Yea how dare Americans stand up for The Constitution against Progressive Fascist Tyranny

  10. #250
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Most would blame Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    There is nothing to negotiate. The law passed....the Supreme Court upheld it. Its law. The teabaggers need to accept the fact and move on....America see's right through their games and it will cost the GOP severely.
    LOL. How about telling that BS line to Obama then? "Nothing to negotiate". LOL............................................... .........

    Obama has already signed waivers and exemptions to the law. "Nothing to negotiate" LOL............................................... .........................
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •