Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

  1. #11
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I caught blade to the head at 10pm got 35 stitches to (25 inside to repari my problem and 10 ouside) my face, severed a nerve in my face and was out by 1AM...

    I could see my skull before the stitches .... It took nothing more than a shot and 45 minutes (if that)...

    I got split to my skull above my left eye and this doctor fixed me..... Today you can hardly see a scar.

    On workmans comp I walk into the hospital with strepth throat and I'm out in 45 minutes with antibiotics....

    I don't want to live in a world where some gangster gets shot up and I have to wait to be treated because.
    Well, there ya go. I mighta got through earlier if I could have squeezed some blood out from under the bandage onto the floor tiles.
    One guy ahead of me was there because his dog bit him. Didn't break the skin or nothing, just that the jackass thought he should get checked out. Maybe if there as even a token charge it'd discourage the time-wasters.
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  2. #12
    Professor
    SBu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    01-18-16 @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,523

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    Canada is now home to 35 million people and has the fastest growth out of any G8 country even though we have one of the lowest fertility rates at about 1.5. Immigration is amazing is it not? This is how we fight an aging society by being accepting of immigrants but I guess it also helps we have a functioning economy and much lower rates of illegal immigration.

    From the CBC
    So, you don't want immigrants? What's your point? Canada has benefited immensely from immigrants. The legal stuff, not our illegal thing.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Pro- Cheap drugs, free surgery and doctor visits
    Con- Dental not included, wait list for some specialists, took me almost 8 hours to get 10 stitches in an ER.
    Just talking to a macho carpenter friend of mine in Quebec who hurt his finger several days ago and which is now black and yellow with a bad odor. He made an appointment earlier today for the Emergency room and will go in at midnight.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by SBu View Post
    So, you don't want immigrants? What's your point? Canada has benefited immensely from immigrants. The legal stuff, not our illegal thing.
    Canada is getting tougher on immigration and wants those who accept Canadian values. It might be directed at the religion of peace.

    Tougher security measures for Canada immigration | Canada Updates

  5. #15
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Wait till the Liberals build that Mexico to Canada superhighway. Then you will simultaneously find out what a nightmare immigration is and how easily a fragile healthcare system can be destroyed virtually overnight.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    I don't want this to be a healthcare debate.

    Seems like the Canuks heard about the Capitol of the Third World aka Los Angeles and then looked at all of America and noticed the destruction of the American culture, customs, tradition and language and opened their eyes.


    >" This shameless immigration betrayal of Canada and the promotion of political party self-interest began in 1990 when one political party (the Progressive Conservatives) increased immigration levels to 250,000 per year. At the time they did this, they actually announced they were doing so in order to capture more of the immigrant vote. This may sound hard to believe because it is so brazen, but it is a fact. Since then, all other parties have adopted the same policy. All pretend that their actions are helping people in the rest of the world and that this immigration flood is literally and figuratively enriching Canadian society.

    The reality is that it has obviously been destructive and senseless. Canada’s 250,000 per year immigration intake since 1990 has been far too high. In fact, Canada’s intake is the highest per capita in the world.

    What are some examples of the destruction and senselessness? Our high intake has had major negative economic consequences for Canadians who are looking for work. In fact, it has forced many of Canada’s own unemployed to compete with immigrants for a limited number of jobs and it has impoverished many Canadians .

    Absurd as it may sound, some naive, employed Canadians have actually launched “Recognize Foreign Credentials”, “Cultural Diversity in the Workplace”, and “Hire An Immigrant” campaigns to give immigrants that Canada never needed a hiring advantage over unemployed Canadian-born. And they smugly believe they should be given awards for throwing their own fellow citizens under the bus.


    The destruction and senselessness these naive Canadians (as well as those with sinister intentions) have created has caused many Canadians (especially those in Canada’s larger centres) to become very angry. These Canadians feel that this social engineering project has raised “Diversity” to the level of a national goal. They feel this amounts to the country being ethnically cleansed and re-colonized. Finally, they see with their own eyes that Canada’s high intake has also turned many areas of the country into crowded, grid-locked, environmental disasters-in-progress..."< Excerpt from this.-> Canada's annual intake of 250,000 immigrants is far too high and makes no sense

  7. #17
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Seems like the Canuks heard about the Capitol of the Third World aka Los Angeles and then looked at all of America and noticed the destruction of the American culture, customs, tradition and language and opened their eyes.


    >" This shameless immigration betrayal of Canada and the promotion of political party self-interest began in 1990 when one political party (the Progressive Conservatives) increased immigration levels to 250,000 per year. At the time they did this, they actually announced they were doing so in order to capture more of the immigrant vote. This may sound hard to believe because it is so brazen, but it is a fact. Since then, all other parties have adopted the same policy. All pretend that their actions are helping people in the rest of the world and that this immigration flood is literally and figuratively enriching Canadian society.

    The reality is that it has obviously been destructive and senseless. Canada’s 250,000 per year immigration intake since 1990 has been far too high. In fact, Canada’s intake is the highest per capita in the world.

    What are some examples of the destruction and senselessness? Our high intake has had major negative economic consequences for Canadians who are looking for work. In fact, it has forced many of Canada’s own unemployed to compete with immigrants for a limited number of jobs and it has impoverished many Canadians .

    Absurd as it may sound, some naive, employed Canadians have actually launched “Recognize Foreign Credentials”, “Cultural Diversity in the Workplace”, and “Hire An Immigrant” campaigns to give immigrants that Canada never needed a hiring advantage over unemployed Canadian-born. And they smugly believe they should be given awards for throwing their own fellow citizens under the bus.


    The destruction and senselessness these naive Canadians (as well as those with sinister intentions) have created has caused many Canadians (especially those in Canada’s larger centres) to become very angry. These Canadians feel that this social engineering project has raised “Diversity” to the level of a national goal. They feel this amounts to the country being ethnically cleansed and re-colonized. Finally, they see with their own eyes that Canada’s high intake has also turned many areas of the country into crowded, grid-locked, environmental disasters-in-progress..."< Excerpt from this.-> Canada's annual intake of 250,000 immigrants is far too high and makes no sense
    Not only Canada, I think the entire Western world was shocked at how easily a Liberal government was able to destroy our country and culture by allowing Mexico to colonize the former most powerful, prosperous country in the world. Now we are simply a dying country filled with desperation, rage and hatred. And of course "Tolerance."

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Not only Canada, I think the entire Western world was shocked at how easily a Liberal government was able to destroy our country and culture by allowing Mexico to colonize the former most powerful, prosperous country in the world. Now we are simply a dying country filled with desperation, rage and hatred. And of course "Tolerance."
    Tolerance

  9. #19
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,201

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Seems like the Canuks heard about the Capitol of the Third World aka Los Angeles and then looked at all of America and noticed the destruction of the American culture, customs, tradition and language and opened their eyes.


    >" This shameless immigration betrayal of Canada and the promotion of political party self-interest began in 1990 when one political party (the Progressive Conservatives) increased immigration levels to 250,000 per year. At the time they did this, they actually announced they were doing so in order to capture more of the immigrant vote. This may sound hard to believe because it is so brazen, but it is a fact. Since then, all other parties have adopted the same policy. All pretend that their actions are helping people in the rest of the world and that this immigration flood is literally and figuratively enriching Canadian society.

    The reality is that it has obviously been destructive and senseless. Canada’s 250,000 per year immigration intake since 1990 has been far too high. In fact, Canada’s intake is the highest per capita in the world.

    What are some examples of the destruction and senselessness? Our high intake has had major negative economic consequences for Canadians who are looking for work. In fact, it has forced many of Canada’s own unemployed to compete with immigrants for a limited number of jobs and it has impoverished many Canadians .

    Absurd as it may sound, some naive, employed Canadians have actually launched “Recognize Foreign Credentials”, “Cultural Diversity in the Workplace”, and “Hire An Immigrant” campaigns to give immigrants that Canada never needed a hiring advantage over unemployed Canadian-born. And they smugly believe they should be given awards for throwing their own fellow citizens under the bus.


    The destruction and senselessness these naive Canadians (as well as those with sinister intentions) have created has caused many Canadians (especially those in Canada’s larger centres) to become very angry. These Canadians feel that this social engineering project has raised “Diversity” to the level of a national goal. They feel this amounts to the country being ethnically cleansed and re-colonized. Finally, they see with their own eyes that Canada’s high intake has also turned many areas of the country into crowded, grid-locked, environmental disasters-in-progress..."< Excerpt from this.-> Canada's annual intake of 250,000 immigrants is far too high and makes no sense
    You do realize you are reading complete bull**** right? I am Canadian I know what is goign on and immigrants are benefiting this country by supplementing our workforce and replacing those who are retiring. We need immigrants willing to be doctors, daycare workers, engineers, etc. rather high skilled jobs that native Canadian just aren't filling and without immigrants we would have a very major and devastating demographic crisis.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Canada Now Has 35 Million People, Highest Growth in G8

    Quote Originally Posted by Carjosse View Post
    You do realize you are reading complete bull**** right? I am Canadian I know what is goign on and immigrants are benefiting this country by supplementing our workforce and replacing those who are retiring. We need immigrants willing to be doctors, daycare workers, engineers, etc. rather high skilled jobs that native Canadian just aren't filling and without immigrants we would have a very major and devastating demographic crisis.
    Where have I heard this leftist argument before ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •