Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 700

Thread: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

  1. #621
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Nice diversion. When you retire, you are forced onto Medicare or you will lose that "investment" you have made over your decades of work. That is brilliant economic planning and strategy. No wonder you are a liberal. Got it, forced to contribute to Medicare, turn 65 and not get any of that investment back so go on the open market and buy your new insurance. Obama loves having people like you
    Poor guy. You're 'forced' to take benefits worth many more times what you put in.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  2. #622
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Threegoofs;1062373623]Poor guy. You're 'forced' to take benefits worth many more times what you put in.
    Your opinion noted, I paid into Medicare for over 35 years, had the same doctor for the past 22 years, that doctor isn't taking Medicare, and private insurance plans stop when Medicare kicks in something you better consider before supporting Obamacare. You claim you know all about Medicare and show that you actually know very little. that is liberal arrogance showing up here as usual. Admit you are wrong and the truth will set you free.

  3. #623
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It always amazes me how quickly a liberal Obama supporter shuts up when actually that light bulb goes off in the head after being offered logic, common sense, and facts. The arrogance of the Obama supporter is staggering yet not one seems mature enough to admit when wrong. You fit that bill quite well.
    Didja look up all the cost control measures I schooled you on yet? Or are you just going to continue arguing something you obviously know nothing about?

    Your decision.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  4. #624
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post

    And no. I'm not on Medicare. I actually make money to fund the healthcare you ungratefully complain about.
    Who asked you to fund healthcare for other people (Medicare, Medicaid)? I didn't ask you to. Just who was it that asked? I'm guessing you do it because you are practically forced to. Same with people that turn 65 and are practically forced to sign on to it.

    When I am practically forced to sign on to it, don't expect me to thank you for it. Or anybody else.
    "“If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina; or Savannah, Georgia; or Jacksonville, Florida…” -Obama

  5. #625
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Didja look up all the cost control measures I schooled you on yet? Or are you just going to continue arguing something you obviously know nothing about?

    Your decision.
    Yeah, I did and apparently that has had little affect on the rising costs of Medicare and why it is trillions in unfunded liabilities which of course the ACO doesn't control. With all that cost control why are doctors and hospitals dropping Medicare? Stop buying theory and get facts.

  6. #626
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by ItAin'tFree View Post
    Who asked you to fund healthcare for other people (Medicare, Medicaid)? I didn't ask you to. Just who was it that asked? I'm guessing you do it because you are practically forced to. Same with people that turn 65 and are practically forced to sign on to it.

    When I am practically forced to sign on to it, don't expect me to thank you for it. Or anybody else.
    What liberals don't seem to understand and apparently are dense about is the reality that SS and Medicare are self funding or supposed to be until LBJ created a unified budget. It is the individual's money that the people are getting back with SS and Medicare, not someone else's, at least that was the way it was intended. Like all liberal programs, the bureaucrats saw billions coming in and were kids in a candy store spending the money on everything other than SS and Medicare. Ted Cruz raised all these issues in his Senate floor speech but Obamabots ignored the content.

  7. #627
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yeah, I did and apparently that has had little affect on the rising costs of Medicare and why it is trillions in unfunded liabilities which of course the ACO doesn't control. With all that cost control why are doctors and hospitals dropping Medicare? Stop buying theory and get facts.
    LOL. I guess you have to be spoonfed.

    http://www.accountablecarefacts.org/...-be-achieved-1

    And this is just one of the half dozen measures I mentioned that you are stunningly unaware of.

    But I love how you pretend I don't have the 'facts'.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  8. #628
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    LOL. I guess you have to be spoonfed.

    What are the real cost savings that can be anticipated by an ACO and how will they be achieved? - Accountable Care Facts

    And this is just one of the half dozen measures I mentioned that you are stunningly unaware of.

    But I love how you pretend I don't have the 'facts'.

    Talk about being spoon fed which I call being brainwashed, you didn't even read the article title

    What are the real cost savings that can be anticipated by an ACO and how will they be achieved?
    Do you know what anticipated means? Then there is this

    However, the real cost savings of ACOs have yet to be determined. Much will depend on the extent to which ACOs are formed; how effective they are in improving quality and containing costs; whether the Medicare-sponsored program works on a fee-for-service foundation or if the payment model needs to be modified; the capabilities of ACOs of handling different expectations of different payers; etc.
    Name for me one Obama Administration projection that has been accurate? Name for me one program ever implemented by the Federal Govt. that cost what it was supposed to cost?

    You simply have no clue as to when to stop making a fool of yourself. Are you a Chicago Community Agitator or just a corrupt Chicago political supporter?

  9. #629
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Talk about being spoon fed which I call being brainwashed, you didn't even read the article title



    Do you know what anticipated means? Then there is this



    Name for me one Obama Administration projection that has been accurate? Name for me one program ever implemented by the Federal Govt. that cost what it was supposed to cost?

    You simply have no clue as to when to stop making a fool of yourself. Are you a Chicago Community Agitator or just a corrupt Chicago political supporter?
    What a shame. You spit out the information without bothering to digest it.

    Let's try one more spoonful.

    Open up! Here comes the airplane!

    http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch...macare-program
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  10. #630
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    W
    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    What a shame. You spit out the information without bothering to digest it.

    Let's try one more spoonful.

    Open up! Here comes the airplane!

    HHS touts savings from ObamaCare program - The Hill's Healthwatch
    Well there you have it, if HHS says it has savings then we all know we much have savings, Interesting how the Treasury dept just doesn't show those savings for 2012. Let's see the data on those savings and where they come from. You willingly buy what you are told yet never verify what you are told. that would be very easy to do. Go to the US Treasury Website and go to the budget of the United States and show me those savings you claim were created. I have even given you the link to that site. Try doing some individual research for a change.

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •