Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 700

Thread: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

  1. #521
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then if you spent that much time in the healthcare field you understand who pays the costs of the uninsured and it isn't the Federal Taxpayer.
    Why do you keep on lying? Medicaid is a 50 50 program. Further there is also disability where after 2 years on goes on medicare.

  2. #522
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Works for me as he is a better alternative than the empty suit incompetent there now. Results never matter to an Obama supporter and bringing up those results is racist. Only in the liberal world is it racist to point out the negative results of the guy in the Oval office today.

  3. #523
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Why do you keep on lying? Medicaid is a 50 50 program. Further there is also disability where after 2 years on goes on medicare.
    Why do you keep lying that Obamacare is going to lower costs and improve quality? If you are on Medicaid you AREN'T uninsured.

  4. #524
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why do you keep lying that Obamacare is going to lower costs and improve quality? If you are on Medicaid you AREN'T uninsured.
    did you by any chance look at what the Healthcare.gov website has to say about the affordable care act?

  5. #525
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    did you by any chance look at what the Healthcare.gov website has to say about the affordable care act?
    And exactly what part of that over 2000 pages do you want me to look at? You want badly to buy what you are told so I am waiting for you to explain how adding millions more to the roles will lower costs and improve quality and why Obama is exempting so many from the law? What really is a shame is that results don't matter to people like you. Obama has yet to keep an economic promise or have a prediction accurate yet this one for some reason, which makes no sense, is the one program that will work. Makes no sense to any thinking person.

  6. #526
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,555

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Works for me as he is a better alternative than the empty suit incompetent there now. Results never matter to an Obama supporter and bringing up those results is racist. Only in the liberal world is it racist to point out the negative results of the guy in the Oval office today.
    Empty suit incompetent there now? Oh, you must be talking about Bush III.

    It's racist to point out negative results? OK, then, let's see if we can come up with an answer to that one:

    Here we go:

    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #527
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And exactly what part of that over 2000 pages do you want me to look at? You want badly to buy what you are told so I am waiting for you to explain how adding millions more to the roles will lower costs and improve quality and why Obama is exempting so many from the law? What really is a shame is that results don't matter to people like you. Obama has yet to keep an economic promise or have a prediction accurate yet this one for some reason, which makes no sense, is the one program that will work. Makes no sense to any thinking person.
    maybe you should looking up the information on this website.

    https://www.healthcare.gov/

    yes it is the official link for the health care program, but it is a good place to start.

  8. #528
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Empty suit incompetent there now? Oh, you must be talking about Bush III.

    It's racist to point out negative results? OK, then, let's see if we can come up with an answer to that one:

    Here we go:


    What is incompetent is what we have right now and what we will continue to have with Obama in the WH. He lacked the experience and the skills necessary for the job but far too many bought the rhetoric and continue to buy it today. You can continue to blame Bush but like far too many you have no idea what Bush actually accomplished nor does it matter today. what matters today is the reality that we have a 17 trillion dollar debt, stagnant economy, massive dependence on the Federal govt, high unemployment and under employment yet none o that matters including the declining Obama JAR. Keep buying the rhetoric

  9. #529
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    maybe you should looking up the information on this website.

    https://www.healthcare.gov/

    yes it is the official link for the health care program, but it is a good place to start.
    History says you are wrong, liberal entitlement programs always cost more and do less than predicted. All those exempted people from the program and those healthy young people who will pay the fine vs, subscribing will create another nightmare for this country and the taxpayers. Apparently you don't care. Tell me where all these "newly" insured people are going to get treatment? Why has MA healthcare costs increased? Why is it the Federal Taxpayers' responsibility to pay for your personal responsibility issues? How about answering the questions with that brain God gave you?

  10. #530
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,555

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is incompetent is what we have right now and what we will continue to have with Obama in the WH. He lacked the experience and the skills necessary for the job but far too many bought the rhetoric and continue to buy it today. You can continue to blame Bush but like far too many you have no idea what Bush actually accomplished nor does it matter today. what matters today is the reality that we have a 17 trillion dollar debt, stagnant economy, massive dependence on the Federal govt, high unemployment and under employment yet none o that matters including the declining Obama JAR. Keep buying the rhetoric
    My point is not that Bush is to blame, but that the current president is not a whole lot different from Bush.

    Anyway, back to Obamacare, which parts of it do you find objectionable? Is it:

    individual mandate,
    stay on parents' policy to age 26,
    no more excluding "pre existing conditions",
    state by state groups that individuals can buy into,
    subsidized premiums for people without a lot of money,
    it was passed by Democrats
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •