Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 700

Thread: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

  1. #431
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Conservative thought we were counting Bacon.....
    I am still waiting for the sites that you find credible that show his economic and foreign policy performance.

  2. #432
    Educator Paratrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Al
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    888

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    They are being upstaged, I'm not surprised it bothers them.

    Cruz and Paul knew exactly what they were doing when they took the floor.

    People are losing interest because they feel like it doesn't matter what they think. Career politicians will just trudge along fighting to appease special interest groups. When someone comes along and is willing to stand up and argue, to draw attention to these issues and getting the average American to talk about them it upsets the status quo and they don't like it.

    Cruz destroyed Feinstein in the gun control debate and made her look like a fool. Say what you want about him but he clearly knows what he is doing.

  3. #433
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I am still waiting for the sites that you find credible that show his economic and foreign policy performance.
    Con....like I said.....you aren't worth the time and energy. You are full of nothing other than right-wing radio talking points. Sorry....but I won't waste my time on you.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #434
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper View Post
    They are being upstaged, I'm not surprised it bothers them.

    Cruz and Paul knew exactly what they were doing when they took the floor.

    People are losing interest because they feel like it doesn't matter what they think. Career politicians will just trudge along fighting to appease special interest groups. When someone comes along and is willing to stand up and argue, to draw attention to these issues and getting the average American to talk about them it upsets the status quo and they don't like it.

    Cruz destroyed Feinstein in the gun control debate and made her look like a fool. Say what you want about him but he clearly knows what he is doing.
    Surely you jest. Cruz is a buffoon and exposes it everytime he opens his mouth. Really.....Ashton Kutcher and Green eggs and ham? Texas deserves an idiot like him. He isn't the first fool to come out of Texas.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #435
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Con....like I said.....you aren't worth the time and energy. You are full of nothing other than right-wing radio talking points. Sorry....but I won't waste my time on you.
    Then don't do it for me, do it to show the rest of the people who read your garbage that you know what you are talking about and are voting based upon substance and not rhetoric

  6. #436
    Educator Paratrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Al
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    888

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Surely you jest. Cruz is a buffoon and exposes it everytime he opens his mouth. Really.....Ashton Kutcher and Green eggs and ham? Texas deserves an idiot like him. He isn't the first fool to come out of Texas.
    The simple fact that a hardcore liberal such as your self dislikes him only stands to prove he is doing it right.

  7. #437
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Surely you jest. Cruz is a buffoon and exposes it everytime he opens his mouth. Really.....Ashton Kutcher and Green eggs and ham? Texas deserves an idiot like him. He isn't the first fool to come out of Texas.
    You are a real comic, thanks so much for the comic relief. There are so many loons in California that I am buying new beachfront property in Phoenix as California tips into the ocean with all those loons sunbathing at the ocean collecting taxpayer funded unemployment checks. I cannot believe how ignorant and arrogant many people of California are. You hold up that reputation quite well.

  8. #438
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper View Post
    The simple fact that a hardcore liberal such as your self dislikes him only stands to prove he is doing it right.
    Au contrar....I LOVE the guy. He and Sarah Palin and their ilk are ushering in the death of the Republican party....I'm loving every minute of it. The GOP will be little more than a regional party by the time the teabaggers are done. I pray that he is their nominee.....Cruz/Palin 2016.....I'd even campaign in the primaries for them.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #439
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,934

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Have to destroy the guy, don't you? Anyone that goes against our incompetent President has to be destroyed. How about pointing me to the sites that show the results that justify your loyalty to Obama?
    i forgot to mention this when i replayed to your message earlier, but how is bob corker destroying ted cruz? I don't seem to recall bob corker voicing his support for obama care, he was just criticizing ted cruz and mike lee for dragging out the process of the senate debate just because they want more people to be watching on saturday. Corker was accusing them of caring more about how the senate debate is portrayed rather then sending it back to the house at a earlier time.

  10. #440
    Educator Paratrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Al
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    888

    Re: Ted Cruz launches faux filibuster as Senate readies spending bill vote

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Au contrar....I LOVE the guy. He and Sarah Palin and their ilk are ushering in the death of the Republican party....I'm loving every minute of it. The GOP will be little more than a regional party by the time the teabaggers are done. I pray that he is their nominee.....Cruz/Palin 2016.....I'd even campaign in the primaries for them.
    Baloney. I see liberals on a daily basis that will break down into spasms at the mere mention of Sarah Palins name. You guys would prefer we run guys like McCain and Graham, the kind of guys that are the first to cross the isle and "compromise" the first to turn like sharks on their own party. You can build these guys up as the "logical" and "moderate" choice and then destroy them in the presidential elections when its proven that when given the choice between a Democrat and a wannabe Democrat people will choose the Democrat.

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •