Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,317
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    .

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/he...ces.html?_r=2&

    Can you say Rationed Care boys and girls

    Hey liberals what was it your messiah promised us again "You can keep your doctor" "you can keep your insurance plan"

    do you ever get tired of being lied to by your POS

    You do know liberals when you have lost the NYT when they actually start telling the truth you are in deep ****
    You probably should have read your source beyond the headline. This is only for people who get their insurance from the Exchanges, so your keep your doctor and insurance plan thing are silly. Further, this is for lower income people, which means it is better than what they have. No rationing, no forced change of insurance because of this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,317
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    Hey liberals what was it your messiah promised us again "You can keep your doctor" "you can keep your insurance plan"

    this train wreck was sold to the American Public on a lie. If a company would have done the same you could return the product for a full refund or sue and win
    Read your source. This does not force you to change insurance or doctor.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    The leftist have always wanted to ration medicine. Just the middle class' and poors though not the elites - you know the exempt class of govt employees, bureaucrats and uber rich are all exempt. This is just rationing of the middle class / poor health care systems with no expansion either.


    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    .

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/he...ces.html?_r=2&

    Can you say Rationed Care boys and girls

    Hey liberals what was it your messiah promised us again "You can keep your doctor" "you can keep your insurance plan"

    do you ever get tired of being lied to by your POS

    You do know liberals when you have lost the NYT when they actually start telling the truth you are in deep ****

  4. #14
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    That is incorrect. Out-of-network doctors generally carry a larger copay, but you have access to any doctor you want.

    And if you just want to pay cash for a visit, there is no problem at all.




    Who told you it was "now cheaper"? "Less than expected" merely means not as much MORE EXPENSIVE as thought.
    I don't - I'm limited to who I can go to. They have to accept my insurance.

    OR I pay out of pocket 100%.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #15
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    How is this a response?
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #16
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    The leftist have always wanted to ration medicine. Just the middle class' and poors though not the elites - you know the exempt class of govt employees, bureaucrats and uber rich are all exempt. This is just rationing of the middle class / poor health care systems with no expansion either.
    You have proof of these exemptions?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #17
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You probably should have read your source beyond the headline. This is only for people who get their insurance from the Exchanges, so your keep your doctor and insurance plan thing are silly. Further, this is for lower income people, which means it is better than what they have. No rationing, no forced change of insurance because of this.
    Yeah? Tell me how GE, Home Depot, Sea World, and a host of other big companies dropping their insurance benefit altogether is not a forced change of insurance to those people? Premiums going up, companies either cutting the benefit, or cutting hours to fall under the 30 hour full time provision, not to mention that this 2800 page monstrosity is causing such uncertainty that most companies are just sitting on their business and hurting the economy.

    Good job progressives, you are succeeding at killing America. Be proud.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #18
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Depends on the company you are with.
    I've never seen one that was different.

    Plus you said it yourself... larger copay, meaning it is your choice and it comes at an increased cost.
    So? You still have access. You said we didn't.


    Of course not, but you paying cash means you dont need your insurance company and hence the OP "OMFGS" is kinda irrelevant still.... since you can choose whatever doctor and hospital, as long as you pay for it...
    Backpedal if you need to.


    Well with the system you have that is not unsurprising.
    It still is not what you said. You thought it was actually going to be cheaper.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  9. #19
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,562

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    I don't - I'm limited to who I can go to. They have to accept my insurance.

    OR I pay out of pocket 100%.
    OK, so there's one example. No insurance plan I've been on has been that way, though. It's always been mainstream providers like Aetna and Blue Cross.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,317
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lower Health Insurance Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yeah? Tell me how GE, Home Depot, Sea World, and a host of other big companies dropping their insurance benefit altogether is not a forced change of insurance to those people? Premiums going up, companies either cutting the benefit, or cutting hours to fall under the 30 hour full time provision, not to mention that this 2800 page monstrosity is causing such uncertainty that most companies are just sitting on their business and hurting the economy.

    Good job progressives, you are succeeding at killing America. Be proud.
    Go read the last 3 words in the post of mine you quoted. They are important.

    And over the top hyperbole is LoLz...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •