Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 176

Thread: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

  1. #151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    So, had he stopped and not ran, the cop still would of run him down and killed him anyway? Now that is funny.
    didnt say that at all, can you quote where i did? oh thats right i dindt just a lie you made up.
    you are right, you saying that IS FUNNY!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    didnt say that at all, can you quote where i did? oh thats right i dindt just a lie you made up.
    you are right, you saying that IS FUNNY!
    Me: Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact. Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident...

    You: LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion.

    How else can such a phrase be interpreted. Either what I said is fact or it is opinion. Since you claim it is opinion, that only leaves the assumption that further incident and his death would of occurred anyway. That is the FACT of what you said.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #153
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Nope, as far as I know a skate board cannot be used very effectively as a weapon by misuse. A vehicle can. the seatbelt charge is irrelevant. The felony was when he endangered bystanders/public by initiating a high speed pursuit. Once a criminal decides to become a felon in a manor endangering innocents, then any and all means necessary to end the threat can and should be used. All responsibility for what happens after the criminal chooses to act is upon the criminal.

    If someone does not do or support any and all means necessary to fight and end evil, then they condone and share responsibility for the evil done that they refused to allow to be stopped. Up to and including the death of any animal doing evil.
    Anyone who would punish or hinder someone fighting evil, is inherently a sponsor of that evil.
    And those kids also now were committing the greater offense if fleeing the police. T he kids on foot. That guy on foot. Same danger.

    However, I understand what you are now saying. That the police should seek out anyone who committed a felony and kill them any way possible. Shoot them. Run over them. Beat them to death. Find out anyone who committed a felony in the past, track them down, and kill them.

    No reason to take your messages seriously from this point.

  4. #154
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)Me: Not opinion. Fact
    2.) if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact.
    3.) Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident...

    4.) You: LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion.

    5.) How else can such a phrase be interpreted. Either what I said is fact or it is opinion.
    6.)Since you claim it is opinion
    7.) that only leaves the assumption that further incident and his death would of occurred anyway.
    8.) That is the FACT of what you said.
    1.) still just an opinion
    2.) this is a guess not a fact, a guess
    3. i could say if the officer followed his training nothing would have happened too all opinions all guess

    your post loses to facts again

    4.) correct i didnt say that and you are continuing to prove you have no idea what the word fact is, its hilarious, please dont stop

    5.) what you said is actually your opinion and nothing else
    6.) no claim it factually is your opinion
    7.) no thats what you illogical assumed, you nobody else lol
    8.) as i just proved NOPE its not itw the lie you made up in your head and you continue to prove you have no idea what a fact it, heck you arent even close its hilarious

    Please keep this going, please keep doubling down on your failed posts that have zero logic and facts behind them.

    YOU made a false assumption that was completely illogical and then tried to say it was me but yet the facts are i never even made a suggestion so mentally inept.

    Let me know when you have any facts to back up your false claims . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #155
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    I watched the video. I see an idiot running from cops, I see and officer moving to get into a position to stop the guy, I see an idiot on foot running from a police tripping and getting slammed.

    He chose to run, he tripped, he died. End of story. Don't run from the cops, bad things happen when you do.


    What all you "OMG EVIL COP" folks are leaving out:

    1. Police officers are killed in the line of duty, they have a perp running, that is generally a sign something isn't kosher thus their lives may be in danger.

    2. The guy tripped, fell. If he hadn't the cop would have been in position to try and get ahead of him.

    3. Adrenaline pumping can speed up your system, the cop was problem tunnel visioned into thinking "Gotta stop this guy" and not thinking of the possibility he'd run the fool over.

    4. Why is it when a cop makes a mistake, and I think this was a mistake, one that I attribute blame on the idiot running away, it's some horrible evil, but when a cop makes a mistake and let's his guard down and is shot or killed no one seems to give a rats rear end?

    If this guy had run into a house, been armed, killed someone... would this even be a story on DP? Would ya'll even be talking about it? Didn't think so.

    I saw no malice in the officers actions, just an accidental hit of the guy. If it was malice he would have plowed over the guy.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  6. #156
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    However, I understand what you are now saying. That the police should seek out anyone who committed a felony and kill them any way possible. Shoot them. Run over them. Beat them to death. Find out anyone who committed a felony in the past, track them down, and kill them.
    Only if caught in the commission of a felony and they refuse to cease and desist and surrender. Otherwise, if they surrender, take them to a court, have them convicted and then either sentence them to death or to be someone's prison bitch for a longtime.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  7. #157
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) still just an opinion
    2.) this is a guess not a fact, a guess
    3. i could say if the officer followed his training nothing would have happened too all opinions all guess

    your post loses to facts again

    4.) correct i didnt say that and you are continuing to prove you have no idea what the word fact is, its hilarious, please dont stop

    5.) what you said is actually your opinion and nothing else
    6.) no claim it factually is your opinion
    7.) no thats what you illogical assumed, you nobody else lol
    8.) as i just proved NOPE its not itw the lie you made up in your head and you continue to prove you have no idea what a fact it, heck you arent even close its hilarious

    Please keep this going, please keep doubling down on your failed posts that have zero logic and facts behind them.

    YOU made a false assumption that was completely illogical and then tried to say it was me but yet the facts are i never even made a suggestion so mentally inept.

    Let me know when you have any facts to back up your false claims . . . .
    Here, maybe this will help you.

    Fact - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    So, yes, in a way, the statement that he would not of been killed otherwise is an opinion, the rest clearly fits the definition of fact.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  8. #158
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Here, maybe this will help you.

    Fact - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    So, yes, in a way, the statement that he would not of been killed otherwise is an opinion, the rest clearly fits the definition of fact.
    yes thats perfect for you, read it and try to learn it because so far everything in this convo to me you called a fact was factually proven wrong

    at least now you are at least trying and admitting part of your mistakes, that shows integrity and thats an honest compliment

    GOOD JOB!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #159
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes thats perfect for you, read it and try to learn it because so far everything in this convo to me you called a fact was factually proven wrong

    at least now you are at least trying and admitting part of your mistakes, that shows integrity and thats an honest compliment

    GOOD JOB!!!
    I was proven wrong? Your the one who's statement make believe that the idiot would of been killed even if he hadn't run.

    Me: Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact. Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident...

    You: LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion.

    Read it, understand it, it proves beyond any reasonable doubt that you wouldn't know the truth or a fact if they bounced off your head. Go ahead deny it all you want, but it is there plain and very clear to everyone else.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  10. #160
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)I was proven wrong?
    2.) Your the one who's statement make believe that the idiot would of been killed even if he hadn't run.

    3.) Me: Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact.
    4.) Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident...
    5.) You: LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion.
    6.)Read it, understand it, it proves beyond any reasonable doubt that you wouldn't know the truth or a fact if they bounced off your head. Go ahead deny it all you want, but it is there plain and very clear to everyone else.
    1.) yes you were
    2.) nope thats the filed lie you made up and couldnt back up, but PLEASE feel free to try again it was very funny. Simply quote me saying the lie you claim.
    3.) YESSSSS! you doubled down on this mentally retarded suggestion again !!! awesome! sorry this is not a fact its 100% GUESS not a fact.
    4.) yes everything instigates a reaction, meaningless to anything we discussed
    5.) yep i worte that and thank you again for further proving you dont know what a fact is. I love that you think the fantasy you made up in your head was actually said but yet you still cant qoute it? why? it was a lie. Like i said thank you again for proving it.
    6.) nope facts prove you wrong AGAIN and yes everybody honest can see that. You lies and you have been proven wrong, sorry this fact bothers you. I cant wait for your next post.

    please let me know when you can back up your lie ill be waiting, just qoute me saying what you claim i said, should be easy
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •