Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 176

Thread: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

  1. #141
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    that isn't what your article states at all:




    nothing in your posted articles indicates "the supervising officer, one of the corners and this special investigation team disagree" with the findings of the grand jury

    Did you maybe post the wrong article?
    weird i dint refer to any specific article, i love when you make stuff up and get exposed doing it. Can you point out where i quoted an article in that post?
    Oh thats right, i didnt you made up another failed strawman in your head and got caught doing again lol

    trey to stay on topic, i know you never do and its why all your posts fail but try, thanks for playing you made up posts lose to facts again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope its simply not
    the firing was justified and investigating what happened is simply typical especially when corners come up with different things but like i said feel free to make more stuff up, its funny
    If he hadn't run, he wouldn't of died. Period. He was a criminal and an animal, period. His death was a benefit to society, period.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #143
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)If he hadn't run, he wouldn't of died. Period.
    2.) He was a criminal
    3.) and an animal, period.
    4.) His death was a benefit to society, period.
    1.) another opinion you are free to have but thats all it is
    2.) meaningless
    3.) more meaningless opinion
    4.) more meaningless opinion

    its cute you think your opinion matters
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) another opinion you are free to have but thats all it is
    2.) meaningless
    3.) more meaningless opinion
    4.) more meaningless opinion

    its cute you think your opinion matters
    Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact. Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident and bears responsibility for it. Again, not opinion, absolute unyielding fact.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #145
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    what exactly is an investigation into the autopsy suppose to reveal that wouldn't have been covered by the grand jury?
    That the death was caused by being hit by the cruiser. The prosecution's witness (obviously really the "defense's witness" to call it correctly) stated the autopsy showed on evidence of being impacted by the car. Yet you see it and even hear his head hitting the front of the car. The relevancy is it was claimed by the DA-defense and defense "expert" that the impact by the car not only didn't kill him, but that it never even happened.

    A legit autopsy would obviously show otherwise.

    Not for this case, but if the coroner's office is THAT much lying in terms of investigations and causes of death, it is a HUGE problem in general. How many other cases and for how many other deaths of any kind has the coroner lied about what the autopsy showed?

  6. #146
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact. Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident and bears responsibility for it. Again, not opinion, absolute unyielding fact.
    That's absurd. The police can not just run over people with their cruisers because a person is running - just like they can't just shoot the person in the back - no difference - and particularly when the allegation/perp's offense leading to this was the lowest possible misdemeanor - no seatbelt.

    I suppose you also think if some officer shouts at kids on skateboards on sidewalk where shakeboarding is prohibited by ordinance, "HEY, YOU KIDS ON SKATEBOARDS, GET OVER HERE!" - and instead the kids run - then the officer should shoot all of them as they flee because "as absolute fact they choose to run."

  7. #147
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)Not opinion. Fact, if he had not chose to run, there would of been no further incident. That is absolute fact. Since he chose to run, he instigated the incident and bears responsibility for it. Again, not opinion, absolute unyielding fact.
    LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion. The chief had the opinion the officer acted irresponsible so the OPINION could also be said if he doesnt this doesnt happen.

    nope just an opinion, one you are free to have and one that is meaningless hence whats going on, its cute you think its a fact though VERY funny too.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That's absurd. The police can not just run over people with their cruisers because a person is running - just like they can't just shoot the person in the back - no difference - and particularly when the allegation/perp's offense leading to this was the lowest possible misdemeanor - no seatbelt.

    I suppose you also think if some officer shouts at kids on skateboards on sidewalk where shakeboarding is prohibited by ordinance, "HEY, YOU KIDS ON SKATEBOARDS, GET OVER HERE!" - and instead the kids run - then the officer should shoot all of them as they flee because "as absolute fact they choose to run."
    Nope, as far as I know a skate board cannot be used very effectively as a weapon by misuse. A vehicle can. the seatbelt charge is irrelevant. The felony was when he endangered bystanders/public by initiating a high speed pursuit. Once a criminal decides to become a felon in a manor endangering innocents, then any and all means necessary to end the threat can and should be used. All responsibility for what happens after the criminal chooses to act is upon the criminal.

    If someone does not do or support any and all means necessary to fight and end evil, then they condone and share responsibility for the evil done that they refused to allow to be stopped. Up to and including the death of any animal doing evil.
    Anyone who would punish or hinder someone fighting evil, is inherently a sponsor of that evil.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO thank you for proving you dont know what that word is, nope just an opinion. The chief had the opinion the officer acted irresponsible so the OPINION could also be said if he doesnt this doesnt happen.

    nope just an opinion, one you are free to have and one that is meaningless hence whats going on, its cute you think its a fact though VERY funny too.
    So, had he stopped and not ran, the cop still would of run him down and killed him anyway? Now that is funny.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  10. #150
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That the death was caused by being hit by the cruiser. The prosecution's witness (obviously really the "defense's witness" to call it correctly) stated the autopsy showed on evidence of being impacted by the car. Yet you see it and even hear his head hitting the front of the car. The relevancy is it was claimed by the DA-defense and defense "expert" that the impact by the car not only didn't kill him, but that it never even happened.

    A legit autopsy would obviously show otherwise.

    Not for this case, but if the coroner's office is THAT much lying in terms of investigations and causes of death, it is a HUGE problem in general. How many other cases and for how many other deaths of any kind has the coroner lied about what the autopsy showed?
    Actually from the article posted, I think the autopsy argued that he fell before being run over, not that he was hit then run over. Which nothing in the video really contradicts

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •