Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 176

Thread: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

  1. #131
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Justice was served. Dumbass Criminal Dead, no longer threat to public safety.
    you are welcome to that meaningless opinion
    but the supervising officer, one of the corners and this special investigation team disagree with you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #132
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you are welcome to that meaningless opinion
    but the supervising officer, one of the corners and this special investigation team disagree with you
    Then they should be fired. Any so called "person" who sympathizes with a criminal should never be allowed to work in criminal justice. In fact, they are probably liberals if they do. In which case, someone should run their asses over also.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #133
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)Then they should be fired. Any so called "person" who sympathizes with a criminal should never be allowed to work in criminal justice.
    3.) In fact, they are probably liberals if they do. In which case, someone should run their asses over also.
    1.) you are welcome to the opinion too
    2.) did read anybody sympathizing with the criminal but please feel free to make other straw man up
    3.) well since number 2 is made up your opinion in number 3 is also meaningless
    your angry is funny

    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) you are welcome to the opinion too
    2.) did read anybody sympathizing with the criminal but please feel free to make other straw man up
    3.) well since number 2 is made up your opinion in number 3 is also meaningless
    your angry is funny

    Firing a cop and wanting charges brought against him for taking an dangerous animal off the streets is having sympathy for the criminals.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #135
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yeah the link is posted now and of course i cant be certain either because it could be one of those instances where the gas was hit on accident in a panic or he threw his car in neutral and hit the brake.


    But the engine definitely revs hard.
    From the article:


    wife, said. “The video is important and speaks the truth.”

    "An autopsy report showed no evidence that Brown was struck by the vehicle. And according to ClickOrlando, an expert used by the state attorney’s office says there is no evidence of the acceleration during the six seconds from the foot chase and that a rapid deceleration occurred four seconds before the car came to rest."


    What was presented to the grand jury was a total lie. "No evidence that Brown was struck by the vehicle" ?!?!? Hell, you can hear his head hitting the front of the police cruiser and definitely hear the acceleration.

    This was telling any lie to get ahead of a lawsuit. That is a real problem in there rise of police violence. The SINGULAR concern of many departments is to say, lie, destroy evidence, do ANYTHING to defend against a lawsuit for misconduct of an officer.

    THAT needs to change - and the way to do it is a change in law that if a police officer doesn't anything criminally illegal, the police department (ie government/taxpayers) are NOT liable. Rather, the officer who did it is.

  6. #136
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well its a good thing your insight isnt need for the investigation or the case
    talk about a post devoid of content: I outlined why and how the charges are being pursued and how the stated investigation will seem to have little impact on that. Of course the investigation isn't dependent on my say so, but the apparent issues I outlined would still exist

  7. #137
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you are welcome to that meaningless opinion
    but the supervising officer, one of the corners and this special investigation team disagree with you
    that isn't what your article states at all:
    According to Latinsky, Harris drove onto the grass because he thought Brown ran into the woods that lined the field. Harris planned to park his car on the field and had no intention of hurting Brown, Latinsky said.

    When the State Attorney's Office took the case to a grand jury on Sept. 10, the panel decided that Harris, who was fired three weeks after the crash, committed no crime.

    "There is a distinction between doing something criminal and violating police protocol," said Lyle Mazin, an Orlando defense attorney.
    As a new employee, Harris was on probation when the crash occurred. After watching the video, DeLand Police Chief William Ridgway fired Harris for acting carelessly during the short pursuit.

    Mazin said Harris is unlikely to ever face charges unless the family's attorney, Benjamin Crump — who represented Trayvon Martin's family — can find additional evidence.

    Short of that, "I don't see why the State Attorney's Office would ignore the grand jury and independently file (charges) against this police officer," Mazin said.

    nothing in your posted articles indicates "the supervising officer, one of the corners and this special investigation team disagree" with the findings of the grand jury

    Did you maybe post the wrong article?

  8. #138
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    FDLE launches investigation into Marlon Brown's autopsy - Orlando Sentinel

    this article outlines the FDLE has opened an investigation, but it does not suggest they did so because they want to do anything more than review information from a politically contentious case

  9. #139
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Firing a cop and wanting charges brought against him for taking an dangerous animal off the streets is having sympathy for the criminals.
    nope its simply not
    the firing was justified and investigating what happened is simply typical especially when corners come up with different things but like i said feel free to make more stuff up, its funny
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #140
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: Victims family releases graphic video of his death

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)talk about a post devoid of content
    2.) I outlined why and how the charges are being pursued and how the stated investigation will seem to have little impact on that.
    3.) Of course the investigation isn't dependent on my say so, but the apparent issues I outlined would still exist
    1.)just pointing out the facts and as usual facts bother you lol
    2.) yes you gave me your opinion which is meaningless to facts and reality, i iddnt ask for, nobody cares about and will have zero impact on the case and facts.
    3.) yes your concern will still excist but your concern is again meanignless

    thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •