Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

  1. #1
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    The religion of peace is on a roll. This time a Christian church in Pakistan. This time 75 dead. The religion of Islam needs to be held accountable for this behavior. Dismissing it as "a few extremists" is just foolish hope that the problem will disappear if we pretend it isn't real. The problem isn't going to just "go away"; not without a great deal of political and social pressure levied against the religion of Islam. The entire religion needs to be held in shame until the members of that religion start to police their own ranks.

    Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 75 People - ABC News
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  2. #2
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    If the majority of Muslims were warmongering suicide bombers "as you insinuate that the religion as a whole is culpable" wouldn't Muslims have been bred out due to a high death rate? :P
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    If the majority of Muslims were warmongering suicide bombers "as you insinuate that the religion as a whole is culpable" wouldn't Muslims have been bred out due to a high death rate? :P
    No. They have their "warriors" just like any other culture. It's just that theirs are more active than any other cultures and have declared war on all the rest.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    No. The US declared war on them........first!

  5. #5
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No. The US declared war on them........first!
    I see you haven't been introduced to reality yet. You should at least make a casual acquaintance with it. Muslims aren't slaying Kenyans in shopping centers and Pakistanis in their churches because of some imaginary war with America. Damn, I hear some of the strangest things on this site.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    I see you haven't been introduced to reality yet. You should at least make a casual acquaintance with it. Muslims aren't slaying Kenyans in shopping centers and Pakistanis in their churches because of some imaginary war with America. Damn, I hear some of the strangest things on this site.
    The war on terror is a war on Muslims, only Obama is deviating from the original script a wee bit.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The war on terror is a war on Muslims, only Obama is deviating from the original script a wee bit.
    What the f*** does that have to do with Nairobi and Pakistan? Damn, man... snap out of it. Muslims have been acting out like this for a long, long time and it's not the United States making them do it in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Europe, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. It's just how they roll. They don't need an excuse but the fact that you're a terrorist apologist is noted.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    What the f*** does that have to do with Nairobi and Pakistan? Damn, man... snap out of it. Muslims have been acting out like this for a long, long time and it's not the United States making them do it in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Europe, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. It's just how they roll. They don't need an excuse but the fact that you're a terrorist apologist is noted.
    No, not apologist for ANY violence anywhere, ever. But generally, US policies are provocative to these people. In this particular case though, I concede that I have no evidence that the US influenced anything. Americans were harmed and or killed though.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No, not apologist for ANY violence anywhere, ever. But generally, US policies are provocative to these people. In this particular case though, I concede that I have no evidence that the US influenced anything. Americans were harmed and or killed though.
    I'm sure that's just a bonus for them.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No. The US declared war on them........first!
    The US declared war on Muslims?

    Do you have the Congressional Record for this?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •