Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

  1. #21
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, Montecresto, you've already identified yourself as a terrorist apologist and have falsely claimed that the US declared a war on Muslims. I really doubt now that you are an American.
    Excellent analysis.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Really?


    Really really??


    You went there? Seriously?



    Ok. Well I appreciate the warning to take anything else you say on the subject with a grain of salt, regrettably.
    Yes, about a hundred years now. I think you were already taking things with a grain of salt, fine table salt, got that already before.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Excellent analysis.
    Right, because a true American could never admit when his country was wrong.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post

    Right, because a true American could never admit when his country was wrong.
    Mot Americans understand history much better than you. You're probably from some lightly populated area in the UK, perhaps in Yorkshire.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That's in your neocon opinion. I happen to be a pacifist and the breadth of my posts convey it. You just can't handle it when a fellow American rubs your nose in American crimes against humanity.
    I bet there were some pacifists on those planes 11/9/2001....
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The war on terror is a war on Muslims, only Obama is deviating from the original script a wee bit.
    Exactly when did the US declare war on Muslims? Can you narrow it down to maybe a specific decade or event? Muslim terrorist were definitely killing Americans long before the War on Terror ever started.

    Also, the War on Terror is a war on Muslims? Maybe it would appear that way, but tell us, what non-Muslim terrorist organizations are there and what non-Muslim countries are harboring and aiding them?

    DEA and others have been fighting the narco-terrorist for a longtime now.

    FBI was fighting the enviro-terrorist prior to Obama getting elected and continues to work against right-wing and racist groups that may perform acts of terrorism.

    The IRA made peace awhile back, so they are out of the picture.

    So, yep, Muslim terrorist are about the only ones left to fight. Unless of course you think we should also invade Mexico and fight the Narco-terrorist there with military instead of law enforcement assets.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    I bet there were some pacifists on those planes 11/9/2001....
    Self defense is not at odds with pacifism.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Exactly when did the US declare war on Muslims? Can you narrow it down to maybe a specific decade or event? Muslim terrorist were definitely killing Americans long before the War on Terror ever started.

    Also, the War on Terror is a war on Muslims? Maybe it would appear that way, but tell us, what non-Muslim terrorist organizations are there and what non-Muslim countries are harboring and aiding them?

    DEA and others have been fighting the narco-terrorist for a longtime now.

    FBI was fighting the enviro-terrorist prior to Obama getting elected and continues to work against right-wing and racist groups that may perform acts of terrorism.

    The IRA made peace awhile back, so they are out of the picture.

    So, yep, Muslim terrorist are about the only ones left to fight. Unless of course you think we should also invade Mexico and fight the Narco-terrorist there with military instead of law enforcement assets.

    George Bush labeled the ongoing war on terror, WW3.

    And

    In 1989, CIA original operative, Miles Copeland, wrote that in the future, World War Three would occur when "Soviet Russia" dupes the United States and Israel into waging a self-destructive war with the Muslim/Arab world.[8]


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_III

  9. #29
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Mot Americans understand history much better than you. You're probably from some lightly populated area in the UK, perhaps in Yorkshire.
    That's hilarious, I actually wouldn't mind it though.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    re: Suicide Attack on Pakistani Church Kills 78 People [W:51]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Self defense is not at odds with pacifism.
    nope but pacifism if everyone in the world plays along which given human history will not happen anytime soon.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •