Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 329 of 329

Thread: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

  1. #321
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    TNE...the following might help you understand David's argument:



    You can't penetrate this type of thinking...it's impossible
    Correct, you can't penetrate TRUTH.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Why did you say you say GD a lot as well?
    Because I feel like it. Now, prove that the bible was written by God.

  3. #323
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Because I feel like it. Now, prove that the bible was written by God.
    Let me guess, a mod told you that I reported them about saying that. UNACCEPTABLE.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #324
    Wading Through Bull****
    shagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You're like a broken record, ignorantly repeating garbage you know nothing about

    Jesus was a Rabbi. You know about them don't you? Jesus spoke on many occasions against fornication(s). One of those fornication(s) being homosexual sex. In other words Jesus didn't need to say the word homosexuality to have denounced filthy sodomy behavior. Anyone who tries to claim Jesus somehow would have approved of sodomy is an ignorant fool pushing some hardcore Gay Thumper propaganda. It's simply such a laughable premise that nothing more needs to be said.

    God and Jesus are the same entity. The words God spoke in the Old Testament are the words of Jesus

    You just don't fundamentally understand what Catholicism is. You're running around like a toddler in this thread looking foolish. Anyways, good luck convincing people Jesus thought sticking your pp in dirty holes was normal.
    Do you realize sodomy is defined as any sexual act that isn't strictly a human penis going into a human vagina? If you've ever gone down on someone, had someone go down on you, masturbated, pleasured anyone with your hand, or been pleasured by someone elses hand (or foot/cleavage/armpit/whatever), you've partaken in what is defined as "sodomy" and are (according to your argument) every bit the sinner as those dirty gays are in the eyes of Jesus.
    Could It Be Semantics Generating This Mess We're In?

  5. #325
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by shagg View Post
    Do you realize sodomy is defined as any sexual act that isn't strictly a human penis going into a human vagina? If you've ever gone down on someone, had someone go down on you, masturbated, pleasured anyone with your hand, or been pleasured by someone elses hand (or foot/cleavage/armpit/whatever), you've partaken in what is defined as "sodomy" and are (according to your argument) every bit the sinner as those dirty gays are in the eyes of Jesus.
    Where in the world did you get that definition? Source?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Let me guess, a mod told you that I reported them about saying that. UNACCEPTABLE.
    LOL Nope, but its amusing to see you paranoid. Now, are you going to prove God wrote the bible or not?

  7. #327
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL Nope, but its amusing to see you paranoid. Now, are you going to prove god wrote the bible or not?
    That is the ONLY thing that would have triggered that comment from you.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    That is the ONLY thing that would have triggered that comment from you.
    No, it isn't the only thing, but your paranoia is amusing. Now, are you going to prove the bible was written by God as you claimed it was or not?

  9. #329
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,936

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Moderator's Warning:
    Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gaysThread temporarily closed for mod review. It may or may not be re opened. I'll let you know.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •