Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 329

Thread: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I don't deny science, just stupid false science.
    i.e. anything that goes against what YOU believe.

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Sure it is.
    Ok prove it is.

  3. #313
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No it isn't. It is your OPINION. If you cannot understand the difference between fact and opinion, maybe a debate board isn't for you and you might want to look up www.biblethumber.com instead. Otherwise, we will continue to laugh and call you out on your fallacies.
    You won't be laughing on judgement day.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You won't be laughing on judgement day.
    Yes, I will because there isn't any judgement day. You can't prove there is either. BTW, I say God Damn it alot too.

  5. #315
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Ok prove it is.
    You don't accept the proof.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You don't accept the proof.
    No, you haven't provided proof. Prove the bible was written by God.

  7. #317
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    BTW, I say God Damn it alot too.
    ??????
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    ??????
    !!!!!!!!

    I can do punctuation too. Still waiting for you to prove that the bible was written by God. You of course say it is a fact so waiting on your proof.

  9. #319
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,512

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, it is your OPINION he did. Your faith is not fact.
    TNE...the following might help you understand David's argument:



    You can't penetrate this type of thinking...it's impossible

  10. #320
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    !!!!!!!!

    I can do punctuation too. Still waiting for you to prove that the bible was written by God. You of course say it is a fact so waiting on your proof.
    Why did you say you say GD a lot as well?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •