Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 329

Thread: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

  1. #251
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The Pope is like all Catholics. We love gays but we hate the mortal sin they commit so don't get yourself in and uproar.

    NP you are exactly like the type of people the pope was talking about....completely blinded by abortion and anti-gay tunnel vision and forgetting all the other teachings of the catholic church.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #252
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Created with Age. Moon Dust confirms creation model.
    Here's some sites that are on your side admitting this argument falls flat on its face. You know you've failed when people on your side begrudgingly admit your argument fails.
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/arti...-dust-argument
    http://creation.com/arguments-we-thi...should-not-use
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-...ts-we-dont-use
    Also, you should explain how there are fossils dating back to 1 million years+. Otherwise you have been debunked by DragonFly.
    Last edited by sbrettt; 09-23-13 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,496

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    What do you mean how do I explain dinos? What is there to explain?
    Stop dodging.

    How do you explain dinosaurs?
    Fossils that date back millions of years. Explain it. Carbon dating.

    Explain this: Precocious Earth - NASA Science

    Scientists Find Oldest Fossils On Earth - Science News - redOrbit

    In a sun-scorched region of Western Australia known as Pilbara, a team of American and Australian paleobiologists believe they have located the oldest known evidence of life on Earth. The ancient bacterial fossils have been dated as 3.49 billion years old, only about a billion years after scientists estimate the Earth was formed.


  4. #254
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,496

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Oldest Human Fossils Identified

    Human fossils found 38 years ago in Africa are 65,000 years older than previously thought, a new study says—pushing the dawn of "modern" humans back 35,000 years.

    New dating techniques indicate that the fossils are 195,000 years old.

    Discovery of earliest Homo sapien skulls backs 'Out of Africa' theory

    The oldest known fossils of modern humans have been discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago - 40,000 years earlier than the previous oldest remains of Homo sapiens.

    The discovery, described today in the journal Nature, fills a big gap in the human fossil record; the absence of accurately dated hominid remains in Africa between 120,000 and 300,000 years ago.
    Is Homo floresiensis a dwarf Homo erectus, the product of local evolution that has taken place over a period of at least 840,000 years in a confined habitat?

    Dinosaurs:

    Dinosaur tail fossil found in Mexico has record 50 connected vertebrae - UPI.com

    The exact species of the 72-million-year-old dinosaur fossil had not yet been determined although it is most likely a hadrosaur, a variety of duck-billed dinosaur, the researchers said.
    More dinosaur fossils found in NE Wyoming mass grave | Fox News

    Triceratopses roamed the wetlands of western North America 67 million years ago. It was the end of the Cretaceous period and shortly before the extinction of dinosaurs. Water prevented their movement west to other continents, and an inland seaway separated them from the east.

    Only three skeletons have been found with more than 50 percent of their bones. Two were in Wyoming, one in North Dakota.
    There are honestly and literally tens-of-thousands of real pieces of evidence that dates the Earth to far back before 20,000 years ago.


    No prove to me that those are wrong.
    Prove to me that our science is so wrong, that a book of fairy tales has it 100% accurate, but science has it wrong.

    All the stuff in hundreds of museums is fake????

    Science is a gigantic fabrication designed to lie to the masses?

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    NP you are exactly like the type of people the pope was talking about....completely blinded by abortion and anti-gay tunnel vision and forgetting all the other teachings of the catholic church.
    The Bible is quite clear

    The Pope is not God. The Pope doesn't make the rules. He follows them.

  6. #256
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,496

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    The Bible is quite clear

    The Pope is not God. The Pope doesn't make the rules. He follows them.
    The bible is fiction.

    Not much different than Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter.

    The bible was written by humans. Not god.

    There is no god.

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    The bible is fiction.

    Not much different than Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter.

    The bible was written by humans. Not god.

    There is no god.
    That's your opinion

    Thanks for sharing

    We're talking about The Pope in this thread though. A man who represents the teachings of God's Church. The Pope is not a deity. The Pope doesn't make the rules and change crystal clear parts of The Bible so the feelings of this cultural rot Lady Gaga nation won't get hurt.

    If you want to start a "I don't believe in The Most High" thread then I wish you luck.

  8. #258
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,464

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    so what?

    A Hindu person could argue like you are. It's a fact there are many gods. It's a fact there is no heaven or hell, but reincarnation. It's a fact you are wrong.

    Telling you that your religious beliefs are beliefs and not facts, is not an insult to your religion. CC isn't even atheist, nor am I.

    But come on, religious faith and facts are two different concepts.




    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not suggesting, telling.

  9. #259
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    The Bible is quite clear

    The Pope is not God. The Pope doesn't make the rules. He follows them.
    LOL...the bible is quite clear? I bet the clothing you are wearing right now is a "clear abomination" according to Leviticus. Sorry Charlie....When exactly did Christ talk about homosexuality?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #260
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    The bible is fiction.

    Not much different than Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter.

    The bible was written by humans. Not god.

    There is no god.
    Yes, the people who wrote the Bible were writing fiction just like Harry Potter. Delusional.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •