Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 329

Thread: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

  1. #241
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    10-20 thousand years.
    And that "fact" of yours can be backed up with a very specific biblical source?

    And you are saying there's no proof that your biblical source is wrong?

  2. #242
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I listed proof. You have talking points. I have evidence. Define natural, david. Define normal... in a non-statistical sense, david. Refute archaeological and evolutionary evidence, david. You can't and haven't, each and every time you have been challenged. All you post are dumb extreme right wing talking points, or dumber biblical explanations that you claim are proof. The bible isn't proof, david, not when it comes to discussing science. This is why you always fail in these little encounters. You can't define terms and you use sources that don't apply.



    You have no interest in proof. If you did, you wouldn't post as you do.
    Give me the evidence to refute and I will gladly do so. OR you can just keep dodging.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #243
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    And that "fact" of yours can be backed up with a very specific biblical source?

    And you are saying there's no proof that your biblical source is wrong?
    0 Proof that the Bible is wrong correct. And the age of the earth is based on genealogies.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #244
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    10-20 thousand years.
    Show scientific evidence. Oh, and since the bible isn't science, you can't use that. And remember the link that you posted a couple of weeks ago? You can't use that, either as it is not scientific. Show scientific evidence with research that follows the scientific model.

    And every time you don't... and you and I both know that all you will post will not be scientific, you will dig yourself deeper in the hole that you are in, and people will just respond by saying "not scientific. Irrelevant."
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #245
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    10-20 thousand years.
    Here's how Science has determined the Earth's age. Radiometric dating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Your turn. Prove the Earth is younger than 1 billion years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  6. #246
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Give me the evidence to refute and I will gladly do so. OR you can just keep dodging.
    Already posted it either here or elsewhere. You have failed in the past to refute it. Try this. Natural is defined as existing in nature. Homosexuality exists in nature. Therefore, homosexuality is natural.

    Show us how you fumble this one.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #247
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    0 Proof that the Bible is wrong correct. And the age of the earth is based on genealogies.
    How do you explain dinosaurs?

    How do you explain "Lucy"?

    Lucy (Australopithecus) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  8. #248
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Show scientific evidence. Oh, and since the bible isn't science, you can't use that. And remember the link that you posted a couple of weeks ago? You can't use that, either as it is not scientific. Show scientific evidence with research that follows the scientific model.

    And every time you don't... and you and I both know that all you will post will not be scientific, you will dig yourself deeper in the hole that you are in, and people will just respond by saying "not scientific. Irrelevant."
    I can't help it if you and others around here can't accept scientific evidence because it debunks your beliefs. And yes, that is the biased mod team.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #249
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by sbrettt View Post
    Here's how Science has determined the Earth's age. Radiometric dating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Your turn. Prove the Earth is younger than 1 billion years.
    Created with Age. Moon Dust confirms creation model.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #250
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Pope Francis: Church can't 'interfere' with gays

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    How do you explain dinosaurs?

    How do you explain "Lucy"?

    Lucy (Australopithecus) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    What do you mean how do I explain dinos? What is there to explain?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •