Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 213

Thread: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    No. They drew that line. It's up to them to make themselves credible on that standard. Not our responsibility.
    Make themselves credible to whom? Only the Russians and Iranians have any influence there now and I doubt that they're that interested in who gets gassed.

    I tend to trust Putin over Obama in the Middle East now anyway.

  2. #62
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,090

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Make themselves credible to whom? Only the Russians and Iranians have any influence there now and I doubt that they're that interested in who gets gassed.

    I tend to trust Putin over Obama in the Middle East now anyway.
    Of course you do. You are an extreme partisan who always puts party before country.

    Quote worthy by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #63
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I'm liking this guy... at least via comparison to his predecessors.

    Iran's president Rouhani:
    We will never develop nuclear weapons


    Iranian President Hassan Rouhani told NBC News on Wednesday that the country will never develop nuclear weapons and that he has the clout to make a deal with the West on the disputed atomic program.

    “In its nuclear program, this government enters with full power and has complete authority,” Rouhani told Ann Curry, NBC News national and international correspondent and anchor at large, in his first interview with a U.S. news outlet since his election.

    “The problem won't be from our side,” he said at the presidential compound in Tehran. “We have sufficient political latitude to solve this problem.”

    “We consider war a weakness. Any government or administration that decides to wage a war, we consider a weakness. And any government that decides on peace, we look on it with respect to peace.”



    Iran doesn't need to develop nuclear weapons, the USA did that back during WWII. And not only did we develop them we tried them out on Japan.

    All that Iran has to do is make them, and they are well on their way to doing that.

  4. #64
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,090

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Iran doesn't need to develop nuclear weapons, the USA did that back during WWII. And not only did we develop them we tried them out on Japan.

    All that Iran has to do is make them, and they are well on their way to doing that.
    They are not well on their way to making nukes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #65
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    They are not well on their way to making nukes.



    They are a lot closer to making nukes than the people in Papua New Guinea are.

    Do you want to argue that point?

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Of course you do. You are an extreme partisan who always puts party before country.

    Quote worthy by the way.
    No, i always put country before politics but have no confidence whatsoever in Barrack Obama, and have no reason to alter that opinion. BHO is not the personification of the United States or its interests though apparently you feel otherwise.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    They are not well on their way to making nukes.
    You have an inside source, huh?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    How can they not see elephants when they are constantly throwing noisy and pointless temper tantrums in congress?

    Ha ha too funny.

  9. #69
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Iran doesn't need to develop nuclear weapons, the USA did that back during WWII. And not only did we develop them we tried them out on Japan.

    All that Iran has to do is make them, and they are well on their way to doing that.
    Your correct in that first sentence which gives the US no credibility to a bitch about the second.

  10. #70
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iran: We will never develop nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, i always put country before politics
    but have no confidence whatsoever in Barrack Obama
    , and have no reason to alter that opinion. BHO is not the personification of the United States or its interests though apparently you feel otherwise.



    Whether or not you have confidence in President Obama means absolutely nothing to me.

    In any case Obama will be in the White House until another Democrat takes his place in 2017 whether you like him or not.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •