Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yet again Henrin, which you still don't understand. The continued distribution of the child porn HARMS the child and continues the ILLEGAL exploitation of that child. Not sure how you cannot understand this.
    Everyone doesn't seem to understand that I have been pretending to be ignorant the entire time to see if people could justify the law. As your argument here, the person in question is not distributing the material, but simply the individual that received what has been distributed. Since the individual in question was not a distributor your argument here doesn't seem to be relevant.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Since the individual in question was not a distributor your argument here doesn't seem to be relevant.
    The act of possessing the child porn causes harm to the child and continues the ILLEGAL exploitation of that child. It is QUITE RELEVANT. The fact you are defending the act of possessing child pornography says lots about you though.

  3. #73
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have been pretending to be ignorant
    You misspelled "honest"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years - CNN.com



    So this gets a whole 26 years in Massachusetts? Wow.
    He wont make it 26..... Dahmer only made it 6 months...

    Despite the fact that hardcore gangbangers do drive by's and blow kids brains out and go to prison for that they despise those who kill children with intent to harm them otherwise.....

    Ironic I know, but they only have IQ's of 70 so....

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    What "stuff" is made by child slave labor? Or even child labor, which is just as bad as children should be in school instead of working (for any amount of compensation.)

    If this is common knowledge, then why is this stuff sold in the USA?
    USA doesn't have jurisdiction over the work rules in other countries. But anyone with access to Google should know what companies use children / slave labor and then ship their goods to USA. The garment sector of the retail industry is one of the worst, as are textiles. Go to the results page of this Dept of Labor report. It's pretty disgusting. Child porn is page 22.

    http://www.dol.gov/ilab/programs/ocft/pdf/2010TVPRA.pdf

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Everyone doesn't seem to understand that I have been pretending to be ignorant the entire time to see if people could justify the law.
    So now that everyone knows you are a pro child-porn pervert, you are going with the position that you were lying and aren't really a sicko? And now that you just admitted to lying, you want us to believe you? Who the heck knows now if you are ever telling the truth. Personally, I think you were telling the truth when you first defended owning child porn. Now you just aren't happy with the results of your confession.

  7. #77
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,761

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I understand arresting people for making child porn, but why do we arrest people for having child porn? If they didn't make it then exactly who did they harm? The rest of it is just stupid. He might harm someone in the future, so lets throw him prison before he does anything. How is that justice?
    Because the market for child porn (the pieces of human waste who buy it) is the reason that it is manufactured in the first place. Those who possess child porn are just as guilty of the sexual abuse of children as those who make it. If I believed in the death penalty, then I would be the first to throw the switch on these scumbags.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •