Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

  1. #61
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    You're wrong, and that's why we're us, and you're just you.
    What does that even mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #62
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,708

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So if a product that you demand turns out to cause harm to people in the making of the product you should be arrested for possessing the product even if possession of the product harms no one. That's bull****.
    "Turns out to" cause harm? Turns out to? What, like there's any ****ing ambiguity about whether harm was caused in the making of child porn? No. Not a correct statement. Knowingly purchasing a product that you know for a fact that someone was harmed in the making of it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #63
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,708

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    What does that even mean?
    It's pretty deep, man.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    "Turns out to" cause harm? Turns out to? What, like there's any ****ing ambiguity about whether harm was caused in the making of child porn? No. Not a correct statement. Knowingly purchasing a product that you know for a fact that someone was harmed in the making of it.
    What if I buy a product that I know for a fact was made with child labor? Should I be held accountable for providing these assholes business?

  5. #65
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What if I buy a product that I know for a fact was made with child labor? Should I be held accountable for providing these assholes business?
    Child labour does not always equal to child abuse. Please learn the difference. It would bring you back to reality.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Child labour does not always equal to child abuse. Please learn the difference. It would bring you back to reality.
    Fair enough. Ok, I will revise my statement. If you know it's produced with child labor that equates to child abuse should you be held accountable for providing them business.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Fair enough. Ok, I will revise my statement. If you know it's produced with child labor that equates to child abuse should you be held accountable for providing them business.
    Here's how I measure it: Considering a kid can't consent to sexual activity until they're around 16-17 in most states, child pornography is without a single shroud of a doubt, child abuse. Anybody taking part in its distribution, purchase etc, is guilty of an illegal activity.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Fair enough. Ok, I will revise my statement. If you know it's produced with child labor that equates to child abuse should you be held accountable for providing them business.
    At the end of the day you answer to one person, and hopefully the harshest judge of your decisions. It's the guy you look at in the mirror when you are shaving. If you are cool with profiting off slaves then nothing on some forum is gonna change that. If you are appalled by slavery and want nothing to do with it, then equally nothing on this forum is gonna change that. Personally, I don't buy stuff that I even think was made by children slaves, let alone KNOW was made by them. In fact, when at all humanly possible I buy American.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What if I buy a product that I know for a fact was made with child labor? Should I be held accountable for providing these assholes business?
    Yet again Henrin, which you still don't understand. The continued distribution of the child porn HARMS the child and continues the ILLEGAL exploitation of that child. Not sure how you cannot understand this.

  10. #70
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Man who plotted to kill and eat children gets more than 26 years in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Snappo View Post
    At the end of the day you answer to one person, and hopefully the harshest judge of your decisions. It's the guy you look at in the mirror when you are shaving. If you are cool with profiting off slaves then nothing on some forum is gonna change that. If you are appalled by slavery and want nothing to do with it, then equally nothing on this forum is gonna change that. Personally, I don't buy stuff that I even think was made by children slaves, let alone KNOW was made by them. In fact, when at all humanly possible I buy American.
    What "stuff" is made by child slave labor? Or even child labor, which is just as bad as children should be in school instead of working (for any amount of compensation.)

    If this is common knowledge, then why is this stuff sold in the USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •